Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? (1932 Views)

Please Tell Me About This Car / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) / Do You Remember This Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by clemz85(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
pls i need advise as fast as possible,
who know much about Peugeot 406 coupe?

could it be good for metropolitan transportation ( drop)?
I want know about the fuel economy, availability of parts and maintenance cost.
pls I'm about hooking up with this car.

thanks for your help guys.

Re: Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by swaggerkid(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
coupe car for transport sad
Re: Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by clemz85(m): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Oga Siena and Ikenna pls I need U guyz on this, I'm closing a deal about this before 12 noon tomorrow.
Re: Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by clemz85(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
swaggerkid:
coupe car for transport sad
yes, just look away from the door choice,
it's not for town service if you grasp what I meant.
Re: Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fuel economy, is pretty straight forward, 8-10/100km city driving (I4 engine)

Availability of parts. That is dependent on your location and what parts you are looking for. If you were in the north Peugeot is a home brand and most mechanical parts can be easily sourced, same with lagos and abuja. The south sout and south east, not so easy.

Maintenance costs is pretty basic like any other car.

Is it good for metropolitan transport? That to me is dependent on you target audience, and road conditions, considering the ground clearance. But I can tell you 1 thing for sure, I've owned 2 Peugeots and have never had to replace shockabsorbers till date.
Re: Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by clemz85(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Fuel economy, is pretty straight forward, 8-10/100km city driving (I4 engine)

Availability of parts. That is dependent on your location and what parts you are looking for. If you were in the north Peugeot is a home brand and most mechanical parts can be easily sourced, same with lagos and abuja. The south sout and south east, not so easy.

Maintenance costs is pretty basic like any other car.

Is it good for metropolitan transport? That to me is dependent on you target audience, and road conditions, considering the ground clearance. But I can tell you 1 thing for sure, I've owned 2 Peugeots and have never had to replace shockabsorbers till date.

I must say I'm elated, thank you sir, like you put it "target audience" I already have customer base, of which their priority is just cold condition and neatness,

but please I'm a bit got it twisted on the consumption,
elucidate a little sir, thank you I'm very grateful
Re: Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
clemz85:

I must say I'm elated, thank you sir, like you put it "target audience" I already have customer base, of which their priority is just cold condition and neatness,

but please I'm a bit got it twisted on the consumption,
elucidate a little sir, thank you I'm very grateful

8-10liters per 100km
Re: Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by clemz85(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

8-10liters per 100km
OK let me do the maths,
from PH to Owerri is 98km
that tells that 10ltrs will take one to a trip of such distance,
hmmm! its a pass mark naa, good to go.
thank you Sir.
Re: Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
clemz85:

OK let me do the maths,

from PH to Owerri is 98km

that tells that 10ltrs will take one to a trip of such distance,

hmmm! its a pass mark naa, good to go.

thank you Sir.

Welcome
Re: Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by swaggerkid(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
clemz85:

yes, just look away from the door choice,

it's not for town service if you grasp what I meant.
alright
i'd advice a Camry solara if its compulsory you get a coupe
Re: Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by clemz85(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2015
swaggerkid:
alright i'd advice a Camry solara if its compulsory you get a coupe
hmmmmm! brother you get mind o
Re: Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by swaggerkid(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2015
clemz85:

hmmmmm! brother you get mind o
why u tlk so
Re: Is This Car Ideal For Transport Businesa? by Kwesigodspower: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
clemz85:
pls i need advise as fast as possible,
who know much about Peugeot 406 coupe?

could it be good for metropolitan transportation ( drop)?
I want know about the fuel economy, availability of parts and maintenance cost.
pls I'm about hooking up with this car.

thanks for your help guys.

(1) (Reply)

My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? / How Long Will It Take To Be A Good Manual Driver ??? / Nissa Extera For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.