Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Ladies Talk To Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Talk To Me (17718 Views)

My Husband Wont Talk To Me / . / Im Unhappy, I Need Someone To Talk To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 05, 2015
Chomzy19:
And you why are you replying?

The same question I ask
Always bear in mind that some of these boys are teenage gang bangers

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by lumzybo: 1:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmmmn... is all I can say after reading through this thread.

... to cheat or not to cheat? #dilemma
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

20 year old hands down!!
Who is interested in having anything to do with igbo-ukwu arts and relics when more modern options are readily available
Too disgusting to imagine even. #spits uncontrollably

bwahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Zi: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2015
BABE3:

if it's a regular relationship with no kids involved, I'd advice anyone with a cheating partner to leave the relationship.

But if it's a marriage she's still interested in, with kids involved, and he's very remorseful but she still finds it hard to forgive, I'd advise her to cheat back . The idea of "getting even" eases the pain of betrayal, which is better for everyone in the long one.

The problem is, he must never find out she cheated Ever! Coz if he does, the focus will shift from him to her.

My dear, cheating is deriving pleasure from something and you don't want another person to gain the same pleasure because you are selfish. If my husband sleeps with another woman without covering his track, he shouldn't expect me to. That is the REAL cheating!

Once I have a hard core evidence that he is having extra-marital affairs, sorry to say, the marriage becomes open! Pls read my previous posts on this.

Personally, I will never be happy sleeping with another man that is not my husband (so even if I have to use distant big uncles to fake it), the only idea is for him to feel what I feel -Betrayed! And I'm not going to be sneaking around while at it.

CC: Babymama1

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

what wont i read here....

for the records, for those women that want to cheat to get back at their husbands, the kind of men you are most likely to get are gigolos who prolly have numerous sexual partners and does not give a hoot about ur well being save for the money hes getting, i find the fact that a number of women are willing to suffer the indignity of having their pvssy ravaged by a "business boy" who has prolly had 4 ladies d same day and would move on to the next one immediately since he owes you nothing...
lets see whether cheating on ur husband would iron your self esteem.
least, i forget, i hope ur new HIV status would make you feel better too.....

smellos

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

No need trying to make sense with people twice as dense as 10 kg of solid lead. Learnt that a long time ago. Troll them to oblivion is the new motto wink

Lolz, na dat way sure pass oh

I meann the scenarios re clearly different, the man cheats for pleasure, the woman cheat to get back at him, not because she wants to...
How the helll does someone desecrate her body just to get back at someone else?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Teespice(f): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
KissesandWine:

I beg you in the name of God.. if you're not married yet.. spare a young lady the heartbreak and just remain single forever. It's men like you I pray against every morning and night. Lord have mercy.

rightly said.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by poshest(f): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2015
why is everyone talking about the cheating aspect alone. dont forget the man is violent, he broke her head once and his mum even takes his side. smh

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by coogar: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

That one na 'by the way'
We are focusing on the main matter now cheesy

njokusboy:

Lolz, na dat way sure pass oh
I meann the scenarios re clearly different, the man cheats for pleasure, the woman cheat to get back at him, not because she wants to...
How the helll does someone desecrate her body just to get back at someone else?

you guys have time arguing with these beings that have extreme difficulty with logic. bunch of hypocrites they are!

isn't this the same set of women that argued a man should never retaliate physical abuse against his wife or any woman as 2 wrongs don't make a right? or am i reading their comments wrongly?

now....they want to open their legs and fück another man because their husband cheated. for most women, logic isn't the strongest point. they would retaliate if it's sex but they don't want him to retaliate when they slap him in the face.

i implore you guys to set your standards sky high. if the wife cheats, that should be the end of the relationship or marriage. no ifs & buts. she shouldn't even be around to know if i would retaliate or not. she's going straight to her father's house!

if i cheat on her, i expect her to leave too. i won't even make any effort to stop her from leaving. if she's worth anything in the first place, i wouldn't have cheated on her. if she stays after my infidelity & thinks she shall be given the same grace if she cheats, then she's on a long thing!

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by jadelyn007(f): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Lmao, you ladies should let this cheating issue be abeg. Its as simple as ABC, if your man or woman cheats on you, do whatever you like, if you like get out of the marriage, if you like stay, if you like kill the cheat, if you like cheat back, whatever it is that you feel like doing please do is fine. Stop being so hard on yourself.
If I for example find my man cheating on me, I'd do the first thing that comes to my mind at that instance, be it divorce, ignoring it, cheating back, killing him n dumping his body in the lake, yea, I'm that crazy.

The most important thing is I won't feel bad afterwards.

Just do whatever you want to do and damn the consequences.
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by jadelyn007(f): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
Lmao, you ladies should let this cheating issue be abeg. Its as simple as ABC, if your man or woman cheats on you, do whatever you like, if you like get out of the marriage, if you like stay, if you like kill the cheat, if you like cheat back, whatever it is that you feel like doing please do is fine. Stop being so hard on yourself.
If I for example find my man cheating on me, I'd do the first thing that comes to my mind at that instance, be it divorce, ignoring it, cheating back, killing him n dumping his body in the lake, yea, I'm that crazy.

Also never forget that anybody that cheats on you doesn't value your worth as a person.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2015
coogar:

you guys have time arguing with these beings that have extreme difficulty with logic. bunch of hypocrites they are!

isn't this the same set of women that argued a man should never retaliate physical abuse against his wife or any woman as 2 wrongs don't make a right? or am i reading their comments wrongly?

now....they want to open their legs and fück another man because their husband cheated. for most women, logic isn't the strongest point. they would retaliate if it's sex but they don't want him to retaliate when they slap him in the face.

i implore you guys to set your standards sky high. if the wife cheats, that should be the end of the relationship or marriage. no ifs & buts. she shouldn't even be around to know if i would retaliate or not. she's going straight to her father's house!

if i cheat on her, i expect her to leave too. i won't even make any effort to stop her from leaving. if she's worth anything in the first place, i wouldn't have cheated on her. if she stays after my infidelity & thinks she shall be given the same grace if she cheats, then she's on a long thing!

QED

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2015
In the meantime, their head chief has further confirmed the stand that he will never cheat on a woman he values in the first place and would leave him if he does.
Therefore the cheating ones have no value for their wives. Now where are those preaching men do not attach worth/love to sex?!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by UjSizzle(f): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2015
I've met cheating men and women who are fully aware of his actions but do nothing about it. So maybe it is true that some men cheat and we can't change it, but how we deal with this fact is very subjective.
You can choose to ignore or rant or even lace his food with and OD of Tylenol (real nice cheesy)... whatever makes you happy. I know women who don't care what the man does so long he takes care of his family while at it.

Personally I have no idea what I'd do if that happened to me. I'll place my bet on the Tylenol though tongue or maybe I'll leave the nigger. But I sure as hell won't be killing myself for no bastard.

Still I'm keeping my aunt's advice close to heart.
"Men marry because they want legitimate children and not for love."
Could be bad advice depending on your prerogative, but it's bound to give every woman a goodnight's sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2015
For those talking desecration, a man who sleep with prostitutes, mad women, goats etc and goes back to the wife automatically desecrates her.
A study on here exposed that DNA are shared between sleeping partners, consolidating the christain point of sharing spirits during sex. If that man that was sleeping with goat impregnates his wife and she delivers half human, half goat, they will say how come?
That's how they make their wifes give birth to kids with questionable characters even with discipline.
So if a woman decide to cheat back and even step further to be the one to bring the HIV (how intriguing, because even the man no go fit ask the wife the source), can she be said to be desecrated a second time?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2015
jadelyn007:

Also never forget that anybody that cheats on you doesn't value your worth as a person.

I like this post grin
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by jaybee3(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2015
UjSizzle:
I've met cheating men and women who are fully aware of his actions but do nothing about it. So maybe it is true that some men cheat and we can't change it, but how we deal with this fact is very subjective.
You can choose to ignore or rant or even lace his food with and OD of Tylenol (real nice cheesy)... whatever makes you happy. I know women who don't care what the man does so long he takes care of his family while at it.

Personally I have no idea what I'd do if that happened to me. I'll place my bet on the Tylenol though tongue or maybe I'll leave the nigger. But I sure as hell won't be killing myself for no bastard.

Still I'm keeping my aunt's advice close to heart.
"Men marry because they want legitimate children and not for love."
Could be bad advice depending on your prerogative, but it's bound to give every woman a goodnight's sleep.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by UjSizzle(f): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2015
elantraceey:
Yes , its extremely annoying but I prefer to leave the marriage with my kids than to cheat back , that's something I know I can't just face.
On point!!
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by snakebeat: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
jadelyn007:

U won't feel bad after killing & dumping d remains of ur man, just because of cheating!!!! My sister, honestly, boko haram needs u & ur likes....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by damiso(f): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
coogar:

coogar is it your church mind that typed the bolded? grin grin grin

If it is at least you are able to live with the consequences of your actions. Not those who expect her to not complain and grin & bear it ( I know someone who told his wife your kids go to the most expensive schools in Nigeria and you are complaining SMH angry)

I know all this your online bragging is just braggado you will surely make a fine husband for sister sarah grin Just stop abusing people sha.

I guess its worse in Nigeria cos some of my friends back home are very paranoid 'why are you letting your husband to come to Nigeria alone uhmmm Lagos Girls are not smiling o' I tell them 'if I can he can go to vegas alone why cant he go to his country alone' ' haa you are already thinking like oyinbo you are too naïve bla bla' . I tell them 'abeg I don't have time to be policing anybody like a bodyguard' .

me sef I wan go vegas with my girls when I am 40 wink
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Stillfire: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.,
My standards are already set although I'm sure I will not be so unfortunate to meet with this ilk of women off here. Tufia!! smiley
Cheat, I find out and I end the Union gladly. No bargaining on that one.
If it's the other way round , it's her call. smiley

And you are on the other thread supporting that women remain in these marriages and angered at other women telling her to leave her marriage, lmao!

coogar:

Lol, at least this one here isn't a two-faced idibia. cheesy
Your mates are on another thread proposing that women remain in such marriages if they cheat. Hypocrisy to the greatest power. Something they cannot take themselves.
I absolutely agree. Women have REFUSED to set standards for themselves. A woman started the other thread about condoning cheating in men. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thread says "ladies talk to me "
Now we know there are at least 5 soon to be transgendered ones in our midst
Welcome to the fold ladies
Thanks for finally coming out boldly out of the closet

We have enjoyed all your contributions

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Talk To Me by jadelyn007(f): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
snakebeat:

U won't feel bad after killing & dumping d remains of ur man, just because of cheating!!!! My sister, honestly, boko haram needs u & ur likes....
no I won't, not even a teeny weeny bit of regret. By the way cheating is a deal breaker for me nt just a minor thing, same with domestic violence.

Any other thing I can tolerate, but I can do something really dangerous as regards d above 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help: My Wife Altered Our Marriage Certificate (Picture) / Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? / Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.