Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews (5263 Views)

Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? / 6000mAh Original Power Banks + 15 months warranty for 1900 (Resellers needed) / Distributors Wanted For Original FIL Power Banks, Mobile Phone Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 04, 2015
Nigeria, being a country faced with unstable power supply with no tangible plan by our government in ending the problem, has witnessed a sudden increase in power bank business and usage.
For this reason, power banks have become the best portable alternative mobile accessories for providing power to our devices….even on the go. Many brands and unbranded power banks are now in the market. Some are good, while some are just fake. For people who are not well- grounded on what features to look out for while buying these power banks….either for personal use or resale, buying the fake ones is inevitable.
But as far as this article is concerned, I’m going to show you why going for Besky brands of power banks like this 5200mah can never be negotiated. This brand is the best option for your device.

Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Brief Background Of The Company

The famous Besky brand of power banks is the product of Shenzhen Baisike Electronic Technology Co. Ltd. This company is one of the best and trusted manufacturers of good quality and highly stylish designs of power banks in China…. Just as this 5200mah.

Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Besky 5200mah Review

Just as you have in the pictures above, the model of this capacity B01. This product design is awesome, ultra-thin with smooth and shiny surface, which makes the product irresistible by anyone who sees it. Very comfortable and portable to carry about. Produced with one of the best material, PC/ABS, which makes the product very light in weight- size is 105*59*12mm and weighing just 95.56g. You can see how light the product is.

This besky 5200mah product is built with Li- Polymer battery…..the best battery, as far as power banks are concerned. The best part of it is that, unlike other generic power banks which take like forever to fully charge, this product takes only 3-5 hours to charge fully. Isn’t that great? It has a recycling life of more than 500 times with flashlight and built-in led-light function to display remaining power bar. Power input of 5v :1A and an output of 5v: 1.5A.

Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 04, 2015
This brand is armed with multiple safety protection to ensure that your device is safe when charging.
This product is the bomb!!

Apart from the above features, all Besky products are fully tested and certified. They can boast of the following certificates:
C.E: ‘Conformite Europeane’, [/b]which literally means that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European Health, safety and environment protection legislation. It also entails the brand is legally placed in China’s market.

[b]RoHS: Restriction of Hazardous Substances. [/b]This certificate indicates the absence of hazardous substances in the 5200mah.

[b]FCC: Federal Communication Commission.
This certificate indicates that the electromagnetic interference from the product is under limits approved by Federal Communication Commission.
So with Besky, you and your device are totally save.

Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Difference Between 18650 Li-ion battery And Li-Polymer Battery

Now, here are some differences between 18650 li-ion battery power banks and Li-Polymer battery power banks like Besky.

• 18650 batteries produce more heat than Polymer. Li-Polymer are much more safer.
• The size and dimension of 18650 batteries are fixed- Polymer are flexible.
• 18650 are cheaper- Li- polymer are more expensive.
• Higher discharge rate for 18650- low discharge rate for Polymer.
• 18650 have high rate of explosion- low rate of explosion.
• Finally, 18650 battery durability will drop faster- Li-polymer battery capacity are more durable.

Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Engineerfidel(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2015
We also have power bank of 20,000 mah under the care of UMESON DYNAMIC LTD for retail and wholesale order . Plz if you're interested to have this quality , durable and affordable product feel free to call/whatsapp me: 08068516082 or email: umesondynamiclimited@gmail.com , Thanks
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by udylah(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice product...I actually enjoyed my transaction. With you...looking forward to doing more biz with u
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
udylah:
Nice product...I actually enjoyed my transaction. With you...looking forward to doing more biz with u
Thanks bro.
Looking forward to more biz with you
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Good morning peeps. Still Available. Hurry and get yours while stock last.
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by 400billionman: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Royal155:
Good morning peeps.
Still Available. Hurry and get yours while stock last.

I saw this product with somebody last week. I liked it. Charges up to 5 phones before it discharges completely.
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
400billionman:

I saw this product with somebody last week. I liked it. Charges up to 5 phones before it discharges completely.
Thanks man! But where did you saw the product?
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Good Morning to you all!
SAFETY TIPS
1. Don't just go to the market and buy what will kill you! Power banks made of stainless steel material can electrocute you if there is any surge in current- like the case of the Ghana girl. Buy those made with PC/ABS shell material- like the above product.

2. Avoid power banks that can melt ice block. Go for the once with less or no heat at all. Besky is the name

For your total safety, make Besky brand your favourite.

wholesale purchases available for customers in Anambra State.

Call or whatsapp now!!!!!
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thanks for your patronage!!!!! Keep the orders coming in......few piecies still available! Order for your own now. WHOLESALE PURCHASES AVAILABLE IN ALL 36 STATE IN NIGERIA AT AN ATTRACTIVE PRICE.
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by needinfo: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
How much do you sell at wholesale
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
still available............
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Kirinwa: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
400billionman:

Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by 400billionman: 1:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Kirinwa:

Lies from the pit of hell.

Luke at stew..
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 09, 2015
400billionman:

Luke at stew..
LOL! BUT GUY HONESTLY, I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT CALCULATION FROM. HOW CAN A MERE 5200MAH POWER BANK CHARGE, LET SAY 2000MAH PHONE BATTERY FIVE TIMES?
NAWAOOOO! THAT'S NOT HOW POWER BANK CONVERSION RATES/ CHARGING TIMES ARE CALCULATED MAN. UNLESS THE PHONE BATTERY 1000MAH OR YOU ARE TALKING OF HIGHER CAPACITY OF BESKY POWER BANKS.

BUT BESKY HAS FULL CAPACITY. TESTED AND TRUSTED!!
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by 400billionman: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Royal155:
LOL! BUT GUY HONESTLY, I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT CALCULATION FROM. HOW CAN A MERE 5200MAH POWER BANK CHARGE, LET SAY 2000MAH PHONE BATTERY FIVE TIMES?
NAWAOOOO! THAT'S NOT HOW POWER BANK CONVERSION RATES/ CHARGING TIMES ARE CALCULATED MAN. UNLESS THE PHONE BATTERY 1000MAH OR YOU ARE TALKING OF HIGHER CAPACITY OF BESKY POWER BANKS.

BUT BESKY HAS FULL CAPACITY. TESTED AND TRUSTED!!

Meaning that the one I saw has more power rating than yours. Similar prices, that why I said what I said..
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2015
400billionman:

Meaning that the one I saw has more power rating than yours. Similar prices, that why I said what I said..
WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT THE ONE YOU SAW MIGHT BE A HIGHER CAPACITY. ALL I KNOW IS THAT ALL BESKY POWER BANKS ARE FULL CAPACITIES AND THEY LAST LONGER- LIKE THE ONE YOU SAW.
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Good morning people! Thanks for those who called and transacted yesterday with us. God bless you all! Meanwhile, few piecies are still available for grab....... Keep the calls coming
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hi people! More stock arrived and sold like pure water!!!!!!! We are now left with few piecies. Claim yours now and be glad you did
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
ALL SOOOOOLD OUT!!!!!! MORE COMING NEXT WEEK. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU PATRONAGE!
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2015
Deal still on! 40pcs in carton for immediate sale
Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by bpoju: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Add me up in whatsapp for info for this solar power bank which is 5600mA/H
Whatsapp: 07036034274
Phone number: 07036034274
Power bank use electricity and solar to charge.
PING ME if interested.

Re: Why Besky 5200mah Power Banks Is The Best Brand! Hot Reviews by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2015
The 40pcs in carton sold!

we have another 30pcs/lot in carton for grab. Call or whatsapp now for price. WEDON'T SELL IN PIECES BUT IN LOT. UNLESS YOU ARE LIVING AROUND ANAMBRA. 07031016756

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business. No Advance Payment / Xtreme Fuel Treatment - Lucrative Multilevel Marketing Opportunity In Nigeria / Mama Gold/ Royal Stallion Gold Rice (50kg) & Christmas Hamper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.