Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Can I Use Graphcard To Pay For Google Adword? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Use Graphcard To Pay For Google Adword? (1345 Views)

How True Is Graphcard Payments / Having Problems With Graphcard? / How Do I Cash Out From Graphcard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Graphcard To Pay For Google Adword? by macphilip: 6:02am On Feb 18, 2009
good day everyone. pleasse can anyone in the house tell me about graphcard services.
i want to pay for google adword, initially my mastercard obtained from GTB was declined, then i learnt that they dont accept Nigerian credit cards.
someone told me about graphcard that they are accepted onliner by google adwords.

pls i just want to confirm about graphcard from anyone that might have used their credit cards/visacards for payments.

and also i wish to know if i would also have to change my IP address from Nigerian to a foreign one before buying anything online.
Re: Can I Use Graphcard To Pay For Google Adword? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2009
yes you can use graph card to generate visa card and use it for payment
Re: Can I Use Graphcard To Pay For Google Adword? by newnews: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2009
Automatically yes, you can use graphcard credit card to pay for google adword.
If you want to know how to set up your google adword account, kow to reshearch for a good keywords,and how to make your payment call FIRSTCARDS INT'L on 07033871250. i will also give you a keywords research software, AND link advertiser software for your adword success. call me now on 07033871250
Re: Can I Use Graphcard To Pay For Google Adword? by mavtrevor(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2009
Yes it is very possible for such, i have actually tried it along time ago and it is excellent.

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Design Training / The Site Is For Sale (macketcircle.com.ng ) Is Available For Sale / ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.