Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. (54876 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

Who are you to speak for Christians? angry
Weren't u the one insulting the sacredness of the bible in the other thread a few moments ago?
When? I can remember insulting white men not bible.

Aren't u the foremost supporter of homosexuality on this forum?

H.y.p.o.c.r.i.t.e!
Even Jesus supported Mary Magdalene the prostitute.

In the old testament - Leviticus - punishment placed on homosexuality and prostitution is the same, yet Jesus supported Mary Magdalene.

Bible made it known that Jesus is the way, truth and light? So? I'm following his footsteps.

Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by VintageCocktail(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

Love ko Dross ni undecided
It's funny that you make decisions based on hormonal secretions and even attribute it to some fictitious term called love. As long as it is conditional it is not love - fullstop.

I don't need your life history as it is completely irrelevant in this case. All I ask of you is to be realistic that's all. smiley
I will only indulge if I am a homo erectus not a homo sapiens.

For me ..........eretus think with their dick while sapiens think with their braincells.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Moana(f): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

What's funny
I don't want to contract any stds that's why. smiley

As far as I'm concerned I will only tell my wife congratulations after the baby's DNA sample is confirmed to match mine perfectly. smiley

As long as the kind of women on here litter the marriageable field.
what a lovely marriage you will have, one without trust because you are too busy worrying that your wife is doing to you what you at doing to her. cheesy u can never make sense out of some people. You will live all your married life with your conscious troubling you cry well good luck grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2015

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Moana(f): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

My dear quit lamenting and get on with the times. I don't even trust myself a hundred percent, why should I trust a mere stranger with only in living and coital benefits to offer. undecided

Contrary to that I will live free and happy without bothering about what one stranger is doing with her body grin grin
yes you are not bothered to the extent that you confirmed that you would do a DNA test on your child before you congratulate your wife grin your level of insecurity is alarming tongue

14 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Let's agree to disagree.
I am a man of my words, when I said I love you to my wife....I mean it...... abstaining from things that will cause her pain becomes my priority not massaging my male ego and basking on the euphoria of being in a man's world and can cheat and get away with it ish. I came from a stable home and I am willing to make it more stable than my parents'.

Anyway, whatever rocks your boat.....
Coming to the bolded...this is the mentality of your average gigolos and runs girls.
Mhen, you ooze intelligence.

Best post ever from a male folk since I started frequenting this section.
Your kind are rare; there's hope for family section. wink

19 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by VintageCocktail(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

Your biology and social studies teachers should be publicly hanged.

Is that what they taught you about the evolution/origin of man
Maybe the second paragraph caveat eluded you....FOR ME.

STOP CLUTCHING ON STRAWS .

7 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 5minsmadness: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
VintageCocktail:
No it is not,The post is filled with self deceits, self denials, lack of self-control and rambling of someone with low self esteem.
Philandering makes you a weak man that can't be trusted even by your peers.

If you can't keep your word sworn in front of a gathering of friends, relatives and well wishers then you are not a trustworthy person that can be held at their own words.

You don't cheat on people you love......

@bolded, that could just be the answer.

Most people that get married don't really love thier spouses.

8 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nigerian women are the cause of their own problems. Their husbands cheat and all they can do is cry, cry, cry and come to Nairaland to lament. Try that abroad.....your arse is out da door with only your shaving stick and boxers.

This madness can only stop when the victims divorce such men. Marriage no be do or die... haba! Abi na because Niaja women sabi depend on men for everything from recharge cards, to accommodation to car to kpata sef?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 5minsmadness: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
damiso:

Awww am blushing embarassed thank you.
Dey there dey blush. You don't recognize gay alert when u see one! lipsrsealed
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
VintageCocktail:
I will only indulge if I am a homo erectus not a homo sapiens.

For me ..........eretus think with their dick while sapiens think with their braincells.
Epic!

Bookmarked grin

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by VintageCocktail(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

You are reaching if you think I'm having a serious conversation with you smiley

That luxury is reserved for a few worthy people. How did that elude you
Okay, good to know.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by VintageCocktail(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

@bolded, that could just be the answer.

Most people that get married don't really love thier spouses.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
1stCitizen:
Nigerian women are the cause of their own problems. Their husbands cheat and all they can do is cry, cry, cry and come to Nairaland to lament. Try that abroad.....your arse is out da door with only your shaving stick and boxers.

This madness can only stop when the victims divorce such men. Marriage no be do or die... haba! Abi na because Niaja women sabi depend on men for everything from recharge cards, to accommodation to car to kpata sef?
Actually, laws in the western world favour them; women.

Cheat on a woman and she divorce you and get some percentage of your wealth.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 5minsmadness: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
jaybee3:
I think your attempt at downplaying the significance of a cheating partner is apt but you've failed to consider how the act of cheating in it's entirety reverberates around the foundation that a successful marriage should stand on. In other words, the ripple effect of cheating

Yes cheating to us Men at most times is simply defined as sharing ones body.

These are some of the direct impact of cheating in a relationship:

The obvious STI's
Finance
Trust Issues (both Present and future)
Increase of anxiety on the receiving partner
Emotional Imbalance and in turn cloudiness of judgement when it comes to real issues

Very true.
Inasmuch as we as men don't see cheating as a big deal, the after effects can be quite devastating.

That is why players are admonished to be careful in their escapades grin

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

Actually, laws in the western world favour them; women.

Cheat on a woman and she divorce you and get some percentage of your wealth.

Laws apart, the women are independent unlike in Naija where the man is lord and master and the women are not ambitious. All they do is look for a man that has made it to marry instead of focusing on being made.

They use their sexuality to survive from an early age from lecturers for education, aged pot bellied men for cash and then start close marking any comfortable man to settle with etc and when karma comes knocking they start disturbing our peace here...Mtchewwwww!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Moana(f): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

Very true.
Inasmuch as we as men don't see cheating as a big deal, the after effects can be quite devastating.

That is why players are admonished to be careful in their escapades grin
I hope your spouse will be a careful player as well cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Richy4(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
I can't believe i read something like this.

I thank God the op is in titled to her opinion. But not with standing, are you saying that the vow the couple took before God and the congregation amount to nothing?

"" to Clive at each other, to love and to hold, for better or worse for richer or poorer till death do them part....?".

And it has not occurred to the op that all these fanciful diseases in town like HIV could lead to faster way to the grave?

I guess you are not married because no woman in her right sense would just watch the husband go on another woman without doing something about it except if the love has died and they are staying just for the kids.

And op stop giving guys some license and green light to cheat on their spouses with your opinion. It is one of the worst things that can happen to marriage

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by VintageCocktail(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

You are still slow. Catch up jare smiley
Nonso, park well abeg tongue embarassed. I hate back and forth.

I ain't a clairvoyant or mind reader neither am I too slow......to what!!!!!!exactly. angry

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 5minsmadness: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

When? I can remember insulting white men not bible.

Even Jesus supported Mary Magdalene the prostitute.

In the old testament - Leviticus - punishment placed on homosexuality and prostitution is the same, yet Jesus supported Mary Magdalene.

Bible made it known that Jesus is the way, truth and light? So? I'm following his footsteps.

Hypocrite
Jesus did not support her way of life! He accepted she was a prostitute and forgave her her sins which means he acknowledged prostitution was wrong and urged her to stop. Not like u who daily advocates for gay rights!

You following Jesus footsteps?

Blasphemer!

10 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 5minsmadness: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Moana:
I hope your spouse will be a careful player as well cheesy
Only as careful as yours wink

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

Jesus did not support her way of life! He accepted she was a prostitute and forgave her her sins which means he acknowledged prostitution was wrong and urged her to stop. Not like u who daily advocates for gay rights!

You following Jesus footsteps?

Blasphemer!
Daily? Blasphemy! grin I only made some points on few threads about gayism and I don't care who accepts my opinion.

Who am I to judge? I'm sinner. All have sinned and fallen short of His glory.
An imperfect man should be judging another imperfect one.

Okay, I accept that I've erred but I still stand with the cliche, "Live and Let Live".

John3:16, For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son and whoever believe in him shall not perish but have an everlasting life.

Anyway, can we forget the gay thingy?
I'm sexually flawless without blemish and it shouldn't be my concern. wink
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chillisauce:

That one sabi wetin be pseudo-feminist?
Dem just wake up, rush open thread
grin

I sincerely hopes she answers
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

Okay!

95% of married men cheat? That's your statistics, anyway.
Well, I haven't seen any trace of cheating in all married men around me.

Since I've heard few news about men that cheat, I'll say they are not up that 95%. like you ascribed

Maybe, about 40%...
I don't think u are a social person at all ,maybe u are the kind that stays indoors most of the time. And besides do u expect the person that cheats or have extra marital sex to have a label on? Believe me 95%of nigerian married men cheat irrespective of religion,tribe or age. And this is natural , men see women outside their marriage as sex partners nothing more than that,But sees the wife at home as his best friend and soul partner.

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
onatisi:
I don't think u are a social person at all ,maybe u are the kind that stays indoors most of the time. And besides do u expect the person that cheats or have extra marital sex to have a label on? Believe me 95%of nigerian married men cheat irrespective of religion,tribe or age. And this is natural , men see women outside their marriage as sex partners nothing more than that,But sees the wife at home as his best friend and soul partner.
Social person? Depends on how you define yours.

I don't agree with you statistics.
I take it as your opinion, nevertheless.

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by CoCoLav(f): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
onatisi:
look let's just be honest with ourselves and not try to be a saint here . 95% of married women have cheated or still cheating on their husbands. You maybe one of the remaining 5% who aren't. But that doesn't make u any better or more loving and caring than the other 95% who cheat. With cheating ,there is protection but with abusive wives there is no protection. Forget about self control or not, women need sex and when the urge comes it isn't all women that have the capacity to contain it and cheating on a husband doesn't mean the woman doesn't love her husband. I am just been plain honest about this. Men should do a research about why women cheat and to be candid calling it cheating is even not the right word to use ,it should be why women have sex with other men apart from their husbands . [s]If a woman doent want her man to have sex outside , will she allow the man to marry more women then?[/s]

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Moana(f): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
5minsmadness:

Only as careful as yours wink
I don't need a wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.