Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead (53330 Views)

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / Gas Station In Ghana Explodes (Photos) / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by juman(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Condolence to the people of ghana.

Those pictures are scary.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Lilimax(f): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whizzdom:

That person that comment before is a chimpanzee ... E no even make me enta frontpage angry

There is God!!!
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Bants(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
In the words of Patience aka Mama Peace stop sharing the blood of the people...dere iz God oh...
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Lilimax(f): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Deaths everywhere. shocked
May God save us!

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
freeborn76:

I sympathise with the family of the bereaved and pray such never happens again...I want to however digress a bit and say that Ghana and other African countries seem to rejoice whenever they hear of disasters in Nigeria; while I am not celebrating this (God forbid that I do), I hope Ghanaians will learn that disasters are not synonymous with Nigeria alone. It's Boko Haram today in Nigeria, who knows what will raise its ugly head tomorrow in Ghana? Nigeria will rise again and its rising will shame a lot of people, especially our enemies. Once again, I wish the bereaved family God's grace to bear the loss. cry cry cry cry

You are so on point... Nice one.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Captainswag225(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
this are some pics. Rip to the dead. Am still speechless.

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=youmour post=34417592]

How can i reach you?[/quote

Hmmm
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Lilyomi(f): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
youmour:

How can i reach you?
Dnt knw.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rubbish talk. We don't need your fvcking sympathy! Such nonsense at a time previous human lives have been lost. Heartless,wicked people shocked embarassed

freeborn76:

I sympathise with the family of the bereaved and pray such never happens again...I want to however digress a bit and say that Ghana and other African countries seem to rejoice whenever they hear of disasters in Nigeria; while I am not celebrating this (God forbid that I do), I hope Ghanaians will learn that disasters are not synonymous with Nigeria alone. It's Boko Haram today in Nigeria, who knows what will raise its ugly head tomorrow in Ghana? Nigeria will rise again and its rising will shame a lot of people, especially our enemies. Once again, I wish the bereaved family God's grace to bear the loss. cry cry cry cry
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by evy1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
I just hope the government will rise up to the occasion..continuous rain for days and the flooding is something else.make I stay inside my house oo..Ghana kraa.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
dad007:
I am so sad,but my sadness could have been worst.Infact my life could have been a disaster by now because my wife was supose to be there at that particular time,but she change her mind.
wow bro..thank God for that.rip to the dead
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by celeron40(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
abuayman:

Yhu re Marked!
Zauna da shirin ka!
Hahah...marked?
Hausa Pig.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by iamord(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
And who is that ediot posting those gory photos? Those are human beings, mudder fugger! I know in your country human lives mean very little. In Ghana, we respect human lives cool cool
pls stop this. Stop this comparison. This shows that Accra is suffering from a clear issue of poor urban planning, decision making and what not. We have our own issues. Nigeria has theirs. Stop all these comparisons

3 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by dljbd1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mehn...this is bad. RIP
embarassed cry
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by emmatok(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
freeborn76:

Will you just shut up with the bold.

Nigeria has experienced two fuel tanker explosion within the last two weeks ad it has noting to do with terrorism.

We need better safety standard and rescue service in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by persius555(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good lord. We sympathise with our ghanaian brothers.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by bugzbunny: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Really sad..... Just confirmed it this morning frm a friend dat resides in accra..
Dats a popular night club attended mostly by Nigerians..
Lord hv mercy
Rip to the dead
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
this are some pics. Rip to the dead. Am still speechless.
stop posting those pictures, magg0t!
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lilyomi:

Dnt knw.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is really sad. RIP to the dead. May God be with the families of the victims at these really trying times.
Lilyomi:

Nope. It is believed dat thunder struck da fuel tanker.
Lightning.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by pius4luv(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
ajepako:
Chizos of Daura!

This Babaonechance is a badluck to the entire Africa

Chai.. May God console the families of the bereaved
i don't think you have brain at all [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by iamord(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
And who is that ediot posting those gory photos? Those are human beings, mudder fugger! I know in your country human lives mean very little. In Ghana, we respect human lives cool cool
pls stop this. Stop this rubbish . There is an issue in ground and the best thing u can do is to compare and insult ?? This shows that Accra is suffering from a clear issue of poor urban planning, decision making and what not. We have our own issues. Nigeria has theirs. Stop all these comparisons pls

4 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
supremsuccess:
Bleep ur father
your generation Bleep your dad n mom u bunch of dog family

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lilyomi:

Dnt knw.

I want to reach you too, pls tell me how, can the poster bring down these pictures?
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by skykenny: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Waiting for one devilish group that will claim responsibility for this act. Hope it's just an inferno.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Omotayor123(f): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Oh My Gosh.....
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by bornmekus: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
WHAT! Last sunday,similar thing happened @ ONITSHA.

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by RuthlessAnalyst: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:

Are You For Real
YOU MUST BE A BRAINLESS OFFSPRING OF A DERANGED CAMEL
Why da F**k Do You Think I put Viewer Discretion is Advised
For Your Info, The Picture was Posted Online by a fellow Ghanaian like You.
'OLOSHI LASAN LASAN'

U ABOMINATION OF A PERSON

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by bobchigar(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
Anything is possible if they
have muslim citizens..fvck islam.

Senseless reasoning!

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by babaarewa(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Inalillahi ina alaiha rajuna. From Allah we came and to him shall we all return. May their gentle souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by thaoriginator: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
Anything is possible if they have muslim citizens..fvck islam.
bleeps your mother

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by babaarewa(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
nalillahi wa ina alaiha rajuna. From Allah we came and to him shall we all return. May their gentle souls rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.