Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead (53342 Views)

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / Gas Station In Ghana Explodes (Photos) / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
My Ghanaian brother, pleeeeeease dont let me turn my anger on you.you are entitled to your opinion,just as I am entitled to mine. If you don; t agree with mine, then just ignore. My people are dead and some ediots are talking crap and you expect me to keep quiet? And who the fvck gave you the right to tell me what to write and what not to write? Such crap!

iamord:
pls stop this. Stop this comparison. This shows that Accra is suffering from a clear issue of poor urban planning, decision making and what not. We have our own issues. Nigeria has theirs. Stop all these comparisons
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by globalresource: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
babdap:
welcome to the club

what club?? I don't want to think of another ghanaHARAM ooo undecided
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by achimotan(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
iamord:
pls stop this. Stop this comparison. This shows that Accra is suffering from a clear issue of poor urban planning, decision making and what not. We have our own issues. Nigeria has theirs. Stop all these comparisons

don't mind him always fighting

Rip to dead.u go and seek shelter cos of rain and then meet your untimely death.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by yhemsy62(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
God
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by RuthlessAnalyst: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
stop posting those pictures, magg0t!

u MUST bE A PRODUCT OF AN EXPIRED SPERMATOZOA
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by nairo: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
babdap:
welcome to the club
you are a confused soul
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Dessyguy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
ooshinibos:

this is not a terrorist attack , it is another African inefficiency at hand again ...we have campaigned very hard that fuel tankers should not be allowed to travelled in crowded area where possible ..fuel transport should be carried out in the night ..or in a controlled environment ...at this point ..there should now be pipelines directly from the supplier to this station by now , some us need to travel to a civilized country and see how things are done properly not all madness that is killing us everyday and any where
it's not a fuel tanker but a filling station.The cause is not yet known.Though there have been heavy downpour for days now.It is believed some were seeking shelter during the rain.As of now most areas in Accra are flooded.Condolence to the affected families.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Cooleasy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Now, my mood has been spoilt today. I regret opening this page.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by keme007: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
May God forgive you! Islam is a religion of peace..

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
What is this goat saying? My dog has more sense than this foool. What do you expect from a certified mumu from mumuland? A magg0t who feeds from dustbins in a sh1thole where life expectancy is miserable 45 years?

RuthlessAnalyst:

Are You For Real
YOU MUST BE A BRAINLESS OFFSPRING OF A DERANGED CAMEL
Why da F**k Do You Think I put Viewer Discretion is Advised
For Your Info, The Picture was Posted Online by a fellow Ghanaian like You.
'OLOSHI LASAN LASAN'

U ABOMINATION OF A PERSON
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by yusufobinna1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
Anything is possible if they have muslim citizens..fvck islam.
pls make use of ur sense when typing and respect others religion.thanks

3 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by RuthlessAnalyst: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:

What is this goat saying? My dog has more sense than this foool. What do you expect from a certified mumu from mumuland? A magg0t who feeds from dustbins in a sh1thole where life expectancy is miserable 45 years?

I refuse to Banter words with a Derange Mofo Like U.
U are a Mistake for a Human. An excuse for a Living thing.
U are supposed to have been washed down the Toilet as a product of a W-a-n-k Job.
This is definitely the Last Comment from Me as regard You cos obviously if I put You Brain in a Bird it will Fly Backward

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by goodgate: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
AustineE1:
I just followed the news on Ghana TV,its actually a fuel fire explosion at the filling station in Accra and because of the 12 hr heavy down pour that flooded the whole Area,people were taking shelter in their cars and near by offices and houses,when the fuel explosion happened and presently about 90 people has died....our heart felt sympathy for them, may their souls Rest in perfect peace.
And ther are plenty nigerian boys squatting in a compound there just after Wakiki.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by ooshinibos: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dessyguy:
it's not a fuel tanker but a filling station.The cause is not yet known.Though there have been heavy downpour for days now.It is believed some were seeking shelter during the rain.As of now most areas in Accra are flooded.Condolence to the affected families.
thank you the correction , according to the picture available I can see a fuel tanker parked in the filling station , that's why I made those comments...

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by ooshinibos: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
And what this unfortunate incidence got to do with a fuel tanker? Was it a fuel tanker that caused the explosions?
thank you the correction , according to the picture available I can see a fuel tanker park in the filling station , that's why I made those comment...I guess we are all speculating and we will never know the cause of this unfortunate incidence .

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by iamord(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
babdap:
welcome to the club
meaning
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Masculity(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=celeron40 post=34411071]Anything is possible if they have muslim citizens..fvck islam.[/quo

Islam thought us to say good things or keep our mouth short. Pls respect others religion so that they can respect yours. Forgive me if am wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
babdap:
welcome to the club
what club?
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Werbung(f): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
President John Dramani Mahama is touring affected areas hit by floods in Accra including the scene of the Goil fuel station explosion at the Kwame Nkrumah Circle, which has taken the lives of about a hundred people with many severely injured.

President Mahama who visited the areas in the early morning of Thursday, June 4, 2015, was appalled by the situation and blamed human activity as a contributory factor to the flooding from the heavy downpour of Wednesday.

He said government officials were working throughout the night to offer support to victims and they will take measures to make sure it never happens again.

“Often when these measures are drastic, you have a lot of sympathy and pressure not to take those measures but I think that the time has come for us to remove houses out of water ways and the public should understand that it is necessary to save everybody else.”

President Mahama also described the heavy loss of lives on Wednesday as “catastrophic and unprecedented”.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by iamord(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
achimotan:

don't mind him always fighting

Rip to dead.u go and seek shelter cos of rain and then meet your untimely death.
this is all because of poor decisions... Poor planning.. Intellectual laziness. It's long over due that Accra should be DEcongested and a new capital created. Rip to the dead. The story leaves a bitter taste in my mouth
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by BlueK1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
Your opinion.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Obadiah77(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
rip to the dead, my heart bleeds cry ;'(
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Emirofsambisa1: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
Terror attack,ke? Is that your wish? Shame on you shocked it was a fire at a fuel filling station grin how did that one turn into a terrorist attack? Smh sad

Our monikers are similar, its just that I'm the King. Anyway, nice point you made. That guy dropped a shameless comment
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by lexy2014: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
were u on ground 2 assess d situation hence your conclusion?
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by iamord(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:

My Ghanaian brother, pleeeeeease dont let me turn my anger on you.you are entitled to your opinion,just as I am entitled to mine. If you don; t agree with mine, then just ignore. My people are dead and some ediots are talking crap and you expect me to keep quiet? And who the fvck gave you the right to tell me what to write and what not to write? Such crap!

I care less who you bring your anger on. Cos you are not the only one that knows how to our anger. What u said is off point. Point blank!!! And not helping matters. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by godwin120alex: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Evil. Let me get across to my colleagues in GH.Lord have mercy.RIP
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2015

Onyame me da wasi wo enkwa wo ama mi.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by achimotan(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
iamord:
I care less who you bring your anger on. Cos you are not the only one that knows how to our anger. What u said is off point. Point blank!!! And not helping matters. Smh
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by pearl360(f): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is so bad! cry

May those affected find consolence in God Amen!
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by uridiwan(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
. Still waiting for the day Almighty God will ve mercy on you at least to give you little brain

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
......Hmmm! Celeron40 Islam will continue to Fvck you till you get pregnant and give birth to Muslims. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and the world will eventually have Celeron40 contributions to islam : : cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by teejaykkr(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Y insulting islam ? Islam is a religion of peace. And wat concern fire explosion with islam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.