Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead (53322 Views)

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / Gas Station In Ghana Explodes (Photos) / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by PetroDolla3: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Dont mind that stupidddd irrational twatttt and who gives a phuck about Achimota school. I am not Petro n for ur fuckinggggg information i am half Ghanaian and went to a better school. U slowpoke
he's pure sh1tty magg0t. The mudder fugger has bitten more than he can chew and will pay for it dearly! Can you imagine the foool trying to tell me what to write and what not to write? Such nonsense from demented goat cool cool who gives a fvck these days about achimota,a dilapilated school that is living on past glory? Such nonsense! Azz-licking bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lilyomi:

How do i transfer money to nigeria frm here pls?

Lets talk over the phone,thats my number.add me up already
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Lilyomi(f): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
youmour:

Lets talk over the phone,thats my number.add me up already
My watsapp is not workin. Lil space to download. Unless I get my phone first
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lilyomi:

My watsapp is not workin. Lil space to download. Unless I get my phone first

Okay,when you get it add me up lets talk
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by PetroDolla3: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=achimotan post=34449854][/quote] kwaseato!! Senseless mor0n! Can you compare your useless Achimota with Legon Presec? Fuckeduppedness don't know why I should be exchanging words with this goat sad arrant rubbish embarassed kiss shocked I bet he has rag stuffed inside that thing he calls head. Smh

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by achimotan(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2015
PetroDolla3:
kwaseato!! Senseless mor0n! Can you compare your useless Achimota with Legon Presec? Fuckeduppedness don't know why I should be exchanging words with this goat sad arrant rubbish embarassed kiss shocked I bet he has rag stuffed inside that thing he calls head. Smh

The awkward moment when this goon jss results couldn't send him to presec but bragging to be an odadea cheesy wink smileyPresec my foot lipsrsealed undecided kiss

If u were brainy enough to get to presec, you would have imbibed the Presbyterian tradition of respect and decorum and not always using abusive and vulgar words on public platform.You did not clearly see the light as a presecancheesy grin cheesy Village school boy claiming to be an Odadea tongue sad
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
The rant of a foool cool who dash a foool sense?

I feel sorry for this obnoxious azz hole slave! I am going to throw up cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue

The magg0t is having hypertension because I attended Legon Presec? cool grin

I wonder what the sick degenerative fucker will do when he finds out I was also a School Prefect and emerged as one of the best products ever from Presec till date. I will always be a hero at Presec. cry and a respected personality in the country called GHANA.

I bet the magg0t will sh1t in his dirty smelly pants when he gets to know the institutions I attended after leaving Presec! grin cool yeye dey smell oooh

Damn fuggly dog! The azzhole will implode when he finds out what I have achieved in life, by the grace of God!

The deluded monkey will hang himself when he finds out my real name has featured many times on nairaland, in my official capacity angry

Sh1thead! Dumbass!

And who insults more than Obasanjo? And yet he's been president twice, mudder fugger!

achimotan:

The awkward moment when this goon jss results couldn't send him to presec but bragging to be an odadea cheesy wink smileyPresec my foot lipsrsealed undecided kiss

If u were brainy enough to get to presec, you would have imbibed the Presbyterian tradition of respect and decorum and not always using abusive and vulgar words on public platform.You did not clearly see the light as a presecancheesy grin cheesy Village school boy claiming to be an Odadea tongue sad
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by achimotan(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
ROTFLMAO smiley wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy

I cant stop laughing cheesy wink smiley shocked smiley cheesy grin

Respected Personality in Ghana whose name has featured on nairaland in official capacity tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss i ask for forgiveness cry undecided cry

You must in fact be older than me smiley wink angryso accept my apologies cool cool

DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR smiley wink cheesy angry cool embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry grin wink wink smiley shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by YobaNationalist: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
May the souls of the dead rest in the peace of God the FATHER and Jesus Christ. Blessed be the Holy spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.