Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,405 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch (2860 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Winna01(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2015
This is based on what i haved watched and seen
1. Lionel Messi
2. Fernando Torres
3. Toulalan
4. Per Mertesacker
5. Peter Crouch
6. Toni kroos
7. Mikel Obi
8. Loic Remy
9. Casillas
10. Edison Cavani
Feel free to add yours if you dont agree with mine.
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by ammyluv2002(f): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Samuel Eto

Buffon

Andrea Pirlo

Toures
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Mathematical(f): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2015
*messi
*loic remy
*casillas
*buffon
*pirlo
*ivanovic
*toulalan
*modric
*berbatov
*per mertesacker

3 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Holatunde007(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Mikel - cancel Where sanogo dey, where Ba oscar nko
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Chestar5(f): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Messi torres hazard remy figo muller reus

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Chestar5(f): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Messi torres hazard remy figo muller reus
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Krasid(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2015
Modric
Hazard
Messi
Kroos
J.Rodriguez
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by themilanway(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kaka

Pato

Aguero

Robinho

David Silva

Seedorf

Ronaldinho

Okocha

Kanu undecided undecided
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Lokogoma: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
where do you put diago costa
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by seankafor(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lokogoma:
i dey vex so i no wan laugh...

But where is gattuso?

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by ammyluv2002(f): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
themilanway:
Kaka

Pato

Aguero

Robinho

David Silva

Seedorf

Ronaldinho

Okocha

Kanu undecided undecided
Very correct. I love them gentle cheesy
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Winna01(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
themilanway:
Kaka
Pato
Aguero
Robinho
David Silva
Seedorf
Ronaldinho
Okocha
Kanu undecided undecided
baba i'm sorry sir
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by dddrexjr(m): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Messi
J.Rodriguez
Hazard
Oscar
Iniesta
Torres
Aguero
Isco
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Krasid(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lokogoma:
Top 3 Ruffians on the pitch.
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Fkforyou(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gattuso,
Diego costa,
Joey barton,
Ibrahimovic
Ronaldo,
Chiellini,
Balotelli,
Wilshere,
Sergio ramos,
PePe...,

Still thinking.....!!!!!
I'll be back.

3 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Icon4s(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pls add:

Santi Carzola
Mesut Ozil
Yaya Sanogo
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Icon4s(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fkforyou:
Gattuso,
Diego costa,
Joey barton,
Ibrahimovic
Ronaldo,
Chiellini,
Balotelli,
Wilshere,
Sergio ramos,
PePe...,

Still thinking.....!!!!!
I'll be back.

This ones na the monsters them o.
You forgot to add Didier Drogba.
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by kliq(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Messi
Pirlo
Ozil
Iniesta
Walcott
Casillas

Balotelli grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by kliq(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fkforyou:
Gattuso,
Diego costa,
Joey barton,
Ibrahimovic
Ronaldo,
Chiellini,
Balotelli,
Wilshere,
Sergio ramos,
PePe...,

Still thinking.....!!!!!
I'll be back.

The real area boys of the game grin add : Paul Gascoigne, Edmundo(the animal) ,Roy Keane, Patrick Vieira etc

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by youngsahito(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Baloteli, C.Ronaldo, Barton, Ferdinard, Costa, Suarez, Drogba, Aguero, Tevez, Riberry, Wilshere, Pepe...These ar d bad guyz
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by themilanway(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Very correct. I love them gentle cheesy

They are all my favourite players,never knew you are a keen football fan
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by themilanway(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Winna01:
baba i'm sorry sir

What are you sorry about please?
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by ammyluv2002(f): 6:14am On Jun 05, 2015
themilanway:

They are all my favourite players,never knew you are a keen football fan
Football is my mood shifter ! I love it
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Abayor7: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Winna01:
This is based on what i haved watched and seen
1. Lionel Messi
2. Fernando Torres
3. Toulalan
4. Per Mertesacker
5. Peter Crouch
6. Toni kroos
7. Mikel Obi
8. Loic Remy
9. Casillas
10. Edison Cavani
Feel free to add yours if you dont agree with mine.

if"Wes Brown! doesn't make it to your list, it's null!!
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by themilanway(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Football is my mood shifter ! I love it

Do you have a favourite football team?
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by ammyluv2002(f): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2015
themilanway:

Do you have a favourite football team?
Of course! Team United forever tongue grin
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by Segadem(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Fkforyou:
Gattuso, Diego costa, Joey barton, Ibrahimovic Ronaldo, Chiellini, Balotelli, Wilshere, Sergio ramos, PePe...,
Still thinking.....!!!!! I'll be back.
what of Suarez?
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by gulfer: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2015
1. Gattuso angry angry angry
2. Suarez cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by UniqueGem(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gentle? Ozil, Berbatov, Pirlo, Kaka, wes brown and chicharito are the only gentle players i've watched. People listing Messi have probably not seen him boil.
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by themilanway(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Of course! Team United forever tongue grin

Apart from C.Ronaldo and Rooney,who else are your fav United players?
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by ammyluv2002(f): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
themilanway:

Apart from C.Ronaldo and Rooney,who else are your fav United players?
Carrick
Herrera
Evans
Van Persie ( my old love)
David de Gea ( tho he's not a player but i love him with all my heart)
Chris
Rafael
Fellaini ( I'm beginning to like him)
Young ( i like him because he's very serious )
Luke Shaw

Old players
Giggs
Scholes
Javier Hernandez
Rio Ferdinand ( i liked him when he was still young and strong )
Edwin van der Sar ( The man heart my heart )
Carlos Tevez
Re: The Top 10 Most Gentle Players On The Pitch by themilanway(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Carrick
Herrera
Evans
Van Persie ( my old love)
David de Gea ( tho he's not a player but i love him with all my heart)
Chris
Rafael
Fellaini ( I'm beginning to like him)
Young ( i like him because he's very serious )
Luke Shaw

Old players
Giggs
Scholes
Javier Hernandez
Rio Ferdinand ( i liked him when he was still young and strong )
Edwin van der Sar ( The man heart my heart )
Carlos Tevez

Young? You mean Ashley Young? shocked shocked.Forgotten dude still plays for United.

Apart from Scholes,Giggs,Van der sar,Tevez,Van Persie,De Gea.............

The rest are not up to a scratch if you ask me.

I might be wrong and bias.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 2023 Betting Journey / Dele Alli's Estranged Parents' Tearful Plea 4 Star To Let Dem Back Into his life / "Daddy Loves You" Neymar Show Off His Cute Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.