Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

What do you feel about canceling the Post-Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What do you feel about canceling the Post-Exam? (1349 Views)

I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score / How Did You Feel When You Had Your First "F" As An Undergraduate? / What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you feel about canceling the Post-Exam? by debola(f): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2005
How can they cancel the post exam test in all schools because they feel it a forum of extorting money from people looking for admission into universities,like unilag made up to 96 million naria from the over 46 thousand student that came for the test shocked can you imagine they paid 2000 naria each to take the exam, the stress they went through in paying the money....now they want to cancel the test when schools as resumed already and normally jambite are suppose to resume before the school does...... so what gonna happen now cause they are some outstanding set of 03/04 jambite waiting for admission into unilag...... and is the money REFUNDABLE.
Re: What do you feel about canceling the Post-Exam? by charlisco(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2005
I do not believe that, they are even the one that invoke this post ume of a thing into place, and i am supprise that problem is comming at there end
Re: What do you feel about canceling the Post-Exam? by otokx(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2005
its a rumour and its false.
Re: What do you feel about canceling the Post-Exam? by biyibabe(f): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
I dont know if d allegatn is true or false,but their 2007/2008 postume exam was free but u just av to buy a scratch card of one thousand naira to check ur result.The diploma result is out,so pple dat sat 4 d exam shuld go and check it.

(1) (Reply)

Krystal- Bal College / Futminna Can I Know U And Get Informations Bout Skul? / Study In Ukraine,georgia And Cyprus Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.