Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (86372 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by kliq(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
binhozie:

Way better compare hazard with Sanchez and danny alvez and De bryune

Sanchez better too

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by igwedaboss(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
binhozie:

em create reach fabregas wey no fit play for barca ?
lol, barca had a stable midfield, with the likes of xavi, iniesta, and Sergio. Even mascherano could break into the midfield, he was deployed to play defence, even song had a good record in arsenal in terms of key passes, he got to barca and played nothing. It is not like they not top players, but barca had the stability in midfield because they've played together over the years. Fabregas was deployed to other roles and even as a false 9 and till performed so no compare.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
igwedaboss:
lol, barca had a stable midfield, with the likes of xavi, iniesta, and Sergio. Even mascherano could break into the midfield, he was deployed to play defence, even song had a good record in arsenal in terms of key passes, he got to barca and played nothing. It is not like they not top players, but barca had the stability in midfield because they've played together over the years. Fabregas was deployed to other roles and even as a false 9 and till performed so no compare.

What you are saying is almost correct but rakitic don break d stability one year after fabregas no fit break am
fab. the fact that those gunners had good record in a less team doesn't make dem quality players Dont be surprised if hazard is used to replace danny alvez in barca

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Xzbit91:
Neymar is alloted only 15 goals? He has 22 in laliga, 7 in ucl and 8 in copa del rey, how did u come up with 15?
22 in league, 9 in UCL, 7 in CDR.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Afam4eva(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
It's really a pain arguing with English fans. Shut it with the most competitive league bulshit. When you have a bunch of average teams playing each other, why wont you term it competitive. Just maybe the Nigerian league is the most competitive league in the world.

As for the comparison, its obvious Neymar is a better player as stats don't lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by igwedaboss(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
binhozie:

What you are saying is almost correct but rakitic don break d stability one year after fabregas no fit break am
fab. the fact that those gunners had good record in a less team doesn't make dem quality players Dont be surprised if hazard is used to replace danny alvez in barca
rakitic is breaking into the barca team because xavi is leaving, iniesta isn't getting any younger, one way or the other they have to allow the new players blend in. And mind you the philosophy of Enrique is quite different from pep and the other 2 that shared the same philosophy
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:56am On Jun 06, 2015
Krasid:
22 in league, 9 in UCL, 7 in CDR.
you guys always scream goals forgetting most of neymar's goals are tap-in from either messi or suarez #check...hazard is the driving force in chelsea team so his scoring prowess is limited just like messi for barca but messi is messi...overall performance hazard>>neymar. hazard scored 20 goals and assisted 17 for lille then(no ucl games), if he can did this at lille why can't he do same in barca team were messi will be the creator huh. let's see when neymar be the driving force in 38 league games(i.e, were he will be look up to), messi soak the pressure in barca, that's if barca is finding it difficult to score everybody is looking up to messi to do his magic not neymar unlike hazard in chelsea were the main focus is on him.
go check what sport pundit, juve coach are saying that if messi can be shut down(which is impossible) then juve have a chance...nobody talk about neymar...sport pundit always rate hazard above neymar for this sole reason...neymar dey enjoy 2metre goal for barca after missing some open chances if not that barca create chances every 3 minutes neymar would have been exposed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2015
Afam4eva:
It's really a pain arguing with English fans. Shut it with the most competitive league bulshit. When you have a bunch of average teams playing each other, why wont you term it competitive. Just maybe the Nigerian league is the most competitive league in the world.

As for the comparison, its obvious Neymar is a better player as stats don't lie.

im not trying to argue with yu,but regarding ur last point,''stats dont lie'',for d last 5 seasons,oezil has had more assists and goals than iniesta,does that make him better??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Krasid:
With at least 9 men of the opposition team behind the ball.You would require a lot of creativity and intelligence to get past such defences.
is it that u dnt knw that most teams in d epl play defensively against chelsea. Without hazard, chelsea wl find it difficult to break down those defensive organisation. That is where his pace, excellent dribbling, vision and brilliance comes into play. The reason he played all league matches dis season. Fabregas was also brought in to help hm do the work. The reason the duo hv the best pass combination in d attacking third.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2015
seankay:
I just imagining what an Messi - Hazard combo wud look like. Those defenders go suffer mehn
dis one go b if hazard dribble hm own finish, messi go continue frm dia, then finish am off. Their vision go too strong. No defence wey dm wan break wey dm no go break. Even without dribble, their one-touch passes go dy break defences.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Krasid:
It won't be as effective as Messi-Neymar.Hazard's strength lies in creating for his teammates, Barcelona already have a creator in Messi.A Ronaldo-Hazard combo would be deadlier than a Messi-Hazard combo.
it is true that messi is the chief creator 4 barca, bt he cn leave that to hazard and do more of the 5nishing, as he is also a 5nisher. Though both wl score a lot of goals as messi is also a selfless player.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2015
binhozie:

Neymar has 9 champions league goals the only man since Gomez to try and break the duopoly
Messi ....10
Neymar...9
Ronaldo ....9

who told u that. Yilmaz of galatasaray did it last three seasons, and luiz adriano scored 9 in the group stage alone dis season.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
binhozie:

em create reach fabregas wey no fit play for barca ?
so for ur mind, fabregas creates more chance than hazard? Ur own b say u no sabi football at all. Go and learn football b4 u cum here to comment and argue.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2015
igwedaboss:
True
A ronaldo - hazard would be more effective than a Messi-Hazard.
I will take Hazard over Neymar.
Reason be that, Hazard does a lot to create chances than Neymar. Now imagine when he has messi and suarez upfront with him.
for me, hazard-messi wl be beta. Messi wl help hazard in creating the chances and both wl be 5nish them off. Unlike cr7 that is nt too good in link up play nd wl only wait wen it has been prepared to 5nish it off.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Greatihex:
it is true that messi is the chief creator 4 barca, bt he cn leave that to hazard and do more of the 5nishing, as he is also a 5nisher. Though both wl score a lot of goals as messi is also a selfless player.
Maybe, but what i don't agree is hazard also scoring lots of goals if he is the one creating chances at Barcelona.Afterall, there is no selfish player stopping him from getting lots of goals at Chelsea where he is the creator.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Greatihex:
for me, hazard-messi wl be beta. Messi wl help hazard in creating the chances and both wl be 5nish them off. Unlike cr7 that is nt too good in link up play nd wl only wait wen it has been prepared to 5nish it off.
Who says CR7 is not good at link up play.Don't just judge players based on one or two seasons.Madrid was playing a possession type of football under Ancelloti using the 4-3-3 formation when the squad is complete or a 4-4-2 sometimes.It means that the creative work was done mainly by the Madrid midfield of Kroos, Modric, James/Isco while the attackers finish the moves.Previous seasons especially under Mourinho, Madrid used a 4-2-3-1 formation, playing a direct/counter-attack type of football and he was very much involved in build up.It all depends on the coach.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Krasid:
Maybe, but what i don't agree is hazard also scoring lots of goals if he is the one creating chances at Barcelona.Afterall, there is no selfish player stopping him from getting lots of goals at Chelsea where he is the creator.
barca play a different pattern to chelsea's. High pressing. Hazard wl always get an opportunity in d opposition box.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Krasid:
Who says CR7 is not good at link up play.Don't just judge players based on one or two seasons.Madrid was playing a possession type of football under Ancelloti using the 4-3-3 formation when the squad is complete or a 4-4-2 sometimes.It means that the creative work was done mainly by the Madrid midfield of Kroos, Modric, James/Isco while the attackers finish the moves.Previous seasons especially under Mourinho, Madrid used a 4-2-3-1 formation, playing a direct/counter-attack type of football and he was very much involved in build up.It all depends on the coach.
are u a madrid fan?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Greatihex:
are u a madrid fan?
Yes.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Greatihex:
barca play a different pattern to chelsea's. High pressing. Hazard wl always get an opportunity in d opposition box.
Hazard is not a better finisher compared to Neymar and i doubt he would score the same/similar amount of goals that Neymar has scored this season.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by slimsky(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
when u play with average players,u think u are d best....i bet hazard won't be talk abt when he plays with world class players

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
i would say both players are good...i like hazard very much as i like neymar..but i bet everyone that neymar will do more assist like hazard if he werent in barcelona..neymar carries the load of the team for brazil and during his corinthian days..barca already has messi the god of football...if hazard plays in barca i see him playing the iniesta role..
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Krasid:
Hazard is not a better finisher compared to Neymar and i doubt he would score the same/similar amount of goals that Neymar has scored this season.
when u say hazard is nt a good finisher, ask urself, how many shots does he take in a match, and how many makes it into the net. I.e how many goal score chances does he get and how many does he miss. Check that of neymar then u cn judge.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
slimsky:
when u play with average players,u think u are d best....i bet hazard won't be talk abt when he plays with world class players
be reasonable for once
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
one otondo will still come and say hazard is better Dan neymar this guy almost passed the duopoly of Messi and Ronaldo in champions league if only his first goal had stood when last did any body topple ronaldo and Messi in championsleague goals

4 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Greatihex:
so for ur mind, fabregas creates more chance than hazard? Ur own b say u no sabi football at all. Go and learn football b4 u cum here to comment and argue.

who has more assist fabregas or hazard and what is he creating if fabregas has more assist Dan him
is he creating corner kicks or goals
bro I prolly started following football before u were born its obvious
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Period007(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
90% of neymars goals this season are tap in

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by slimsky(m): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Greatihex:
be reasonable for once
ppl lyk u...notin neymar will do that will make u lyk him....neymar is not hazard class...compare hazard with sterling and morata...c u later lad

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Period007:
90% of neymars goals this season are tap in

Absolutely true

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Not 90% but 95% of his goals are tap in goals like the on Suarez gave him against Bayern.

Plus check this stats of Hazard

2010_2011- best ligue one player
2011_2012- best ligue one player
2012_2013- young PFA
2013_2014- young PFA
2014_2015- PFA

Is Hazard not too much compared to the neymar you people are praising
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2015
slimsky:

ppl lyk u...notin neymar will do that will make u lyk him....neymar is not hazard class...compare hazard with sterling and morata...c u later lad
FYI, i dnt hate neymar. I knw he is a great player that has the potential to becum d world best one day, unlike you who does nt recognize and appreciate the quality of a player just bcus he plays 4 a team u do nt like. What i said is my opinion according what i tink is right abt d game and the analysis of the qualities of both players and dia contribution nd form in dia teams. Me knowing the qualities of both players and appreciating it is wat makes me a better football fan dan u who feels that a player like hazard shld b compared to morata.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2015
binhozie:

who has more assist fabregas or hazard and what is he creating if fabregas has more assist Dan him
is he creating corner kicks or goals
bro I prolly started following football before u were born its obvious
den u must be older than my grandfather who died at the age of 101 in d year 2000. I nw knw the reason behind ur poor reasoning, judgment and analysis. I am very sorry for disturbing you Pa. But nonetheless, u can answer this questions to urself. Hw many of fabregas assists came frm corner kicks and freekicks? Who take set pieces for chelsea? The chances hazard create, is it his responsibility to 5nish them off? Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.