Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:50 AM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (86054 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Greatihex(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Feemmy:

Don't mind them, they are twisting everything to favour there argument. Ronaldo is in his peak from 25 to 29 that's y he scores many goals but Aguero isn't in his peak from 25 EPL is been overrated that's y he scores many goals.......Double standard.....
na hypocrites them be.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
peterd53:

u mean hazard turn up locally?
but on a international scene(champions league) he is no where 2 b found. players like Marcos reus,James, bale,neymar,gotze outshine him. Epl is so over- rated.
didn't u notice DAT sterling was a flop in ucl but still flourish in EPL.
Chelsea played against Bayern munich in UEFA super Cup and when Chelsea were 1 man down and many people thought it was over, Hazard turn up to make the score 2 :1 (though Chelsea lost on penalties ). Bayern also plays in premier league right?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
peterd53:

u mean chelsea dat was dump out of d ucl at d expense of shaktar donesk , 2 play uefa cup DAT is meant 4 teams inferior 2 dem in terms of talent. d last English team 2 impress d world on an international scene was man u(2008) cus deh where consistent unlike u who won due 2 hard luck of other teams.
Hard luck of other teams? U called a great come back from 3:1 to 4:1 hard luck? 10 man and two goals down against your So call Barcelona hard luck? it's simply determination bro. I think u should also tell us that Barcelona won on Hard luck too because they played against an Injury wrecked teams before clinching the title. PSG, Baryern and juventus all had injury worries so don't u think Barcelona won the trophies on hard luck of other teams too?
Moreover, your previous Spanish champions are Europa league Landlord and according to you don't you think they are inferior?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
hensben:
Hazard is a left midfielder in 4-2-3-1 formation, in this case, hazard is not a proper winger unlike in 4-3-3 formation were neymar is a winger/left wing forward. It depends on team tactics and set up by coach. iniesta and lampard are known as attacking midfieders while the formal has dribbling/successful take-on and skills the later has the goals and assist as a result of team set up and formation. If only hazard plays for real madrid (because real madrid n barca play same formation and set up) then we can assess both(hazard n neymar) in terms of goals. For now, it's injustice against hazard if we compare base on goals only considering they have different role for their respective team, how about other aspect of the game like creativity, dribbling and key passes, all these iniesta does for his team(barca) with little assist so far in his career(he is my favorite player though). With the role(i.e, creativity, successful take-on/dribbling and key passes) hazard played for chelsea in this concluded season his goal stat(17) and assist(15) is applaudible as a left midfielder(LMF). So, yaya toure, aguero, costa, fabregas, sanchez are no longer quality players because hazard won EPL POTY abi undecided, sorry to say this, your comment is driven by sentiments, is mata or modric better than yaya toure? is bale better than aguero?

i can't believe it !!!
u comparing yaya 2 modric. well I hope ds stat prove u wrong.. https://differentgame./2012/05/24/exactly-what-does-luka-modric-do/

bale and aguero aren't sharing d same role. aguero is a point man while bale is a winger. with D's bale outshine him

costa or aguero would have outshine if not 4 fitness issue
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Feemmy:

Hard luck of other teams? U called a great come back from 3:1 to 4:1 hard luck? 10 man and two goals down against your So call Barcelona hard luck? it's simply determination bro. I think u should also tell us that Barcelona won on Hard luck too because they played against an Injury wrecked teams before clinching the title. PSG, Baryern and juventus all had injury worries so don't u think Barcelona won the trophies on hard luck of other teams too?
Moreover, your previous Spanish champions are Europa league Landlord and according to you don't you think they are inferior?

yh it was hard luck,DAT y u guys can't make it out of a group consisting of juve and Donetsk d following campaign.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Feemmy:

Chelsea played against Bayern munich in UEFA super Cup and when Chelsea were 1 man down and many people thought it was over, Hazard turn up to make the score 2 :1 (though Chelsea lost on penalties ). Bayern also plays in premier league right?

see u out of a number of outing u can only point out one which he score due 2 neur blunder. point out another game which he decide @ucl
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by chic2pimp(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Feemmy:

And who told you Hazard doesn't turn up in big matches? ask Man u, City, and Arsenal fans.

Well His woeful record in the CL tells me otherwise. He simply needs to do better

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
peterd53:

see u out of a number of outing u can only point out one which he score due 2 neur blunder. point out another game which he decide @ucl
Answer femmy's question did Barcelona won the ucl due to the other teams hard luck
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Feemmy:

how can u turn up and lead ur team to a loss
he said champions league
not one super cup match where Chelsea had less than 40% possession.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Feemmy:

if u talk about injury worries rememba vermalen was injured
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:

Answer femmy's question did Barcelona won the ucl due to the other teams hard luck

NO! We won due 2 our brilance. we rotate our squad in-order nt 2 get d players exhausted. only bayern was a victim of hard luck bcuz deh only av 15 fit players all season. ND if u still insist dat barca won due 2 others hard-luck, den watch us re-claim d crown, come 2015-16.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by binhozie(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
HOMOTOYOSI10:

other teams hard luck what r u even saying r u telling me messi blasting a 30 yarder is hard luck making boateng look silly is hard luck or neymar blasting d ball behind Buffon is hard luck or will u say Chelsea won d league due to hard luck because aguero was injured or hazard was best player because of hard luck to Costa and aguero
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2015
peterd53:

yh it was hard luck,DAT y u guys can't make it out of a group consisting of juve and Donetsk d following campaign.
Well, if according to you, Chelsea won on hard luck then your Barcelona won on hard luck too.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2015
binhozie:

other teams hard luck what r u even saying r u telling me messi blasting a 30 yarder is hard luck making boateng look silly is hard luck or neymar blasting d ball behind Buffon is hard luck or will u say Chelsea won d league due to hard luck because aguero was injured or hazard was best player because of hard luck to Costa and aguero
Then y is your colleague telling us Chelsea won the UCL on other teams hard luck?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2015
peterd53:

i can't believe it !!!
u comparing yaya 2 modric. well I hope ds stat prove u wrong.. https://differentgame./2012/05/24/exactly-what-does-luka-modric-do/

bale and aguero aren't sharing d same role. aguero is a point man while bale is a winger. with D's bale outshine him

costa or aguero would have outshine if not 4 fitness issue
why wouldn't i compare yaya to modric, is he better than him or is it because yaya is africa or because modric plays for madrid? or is it number of trophies? yaya toure can do everything on the pitch, i.e, score, assist, free kick defend(he played central defence for barca then and they won treble) and clever passes. to me yaya toure is better than modric. bale can't outshine aguero since you said they don't play same position. you my friend no nothing about football if you are undermining yaya's talent.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2015
binhozie:

if u talk about injury worries rememba vermalen was injured
what has vermalen done for barca that make him important? who is vermalen? you guys talks anyhow.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Feemmy:

Well, if according to you, Chelsea won on hard luck then your Barcelona won on hard luck too.
nor mind that guy..chelsea were on transition period, 90% of the squad were old.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2015
NEYMAR is 100 times better dan hazard
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
why wouldn't i compare yaya to modric, is he better than him or is it because yaya is africa or because modric plays for madrid? yaya toure can do everything on the pitch, i.e, score, assist, free kick defend(he played central defence for barca then and they won treble) and clever passes. to me yaya toure is better than modric. bale can't outshine aguero since you said they don't play same position.
Don't mind them, because Yaya is an African player that's y they won't give him proper recognition. Imagine the likes of Pogba been rated for such money if he had been an African player his asking price would've been £10M ...........This people can't differenciate between good and better because of their bias mind, for their mind anybody That plays for Madrid and Barcelona are the best.........I don't know what modric did that Yaya has not been able to do, make them come tell us......
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2015
binhozie:

I believe all the teams Barcelona played in the knock out dishes l stages had injury woes.......
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
why wouldn't i compare yaya to modric, is he better than him or is it because yaya is africa or because modric plays for madrid? or is it number of trophies? yaya toure can do everything on the pitch, i.e, score, assist, free kick defend(he played central defence for barca then and they won treble) and clever passes. to me yaya toure is better than modric. bale can't outshine aguero since you said they don't play same position. you my friend no nothing about football if you are undermining yaya's talent.
This comparism is flawed because Modric is a CM who occasionally plays as an AM while Yaya is a box to box midfielder now.If you are comparing the Barcelona Yaya to the current Madrid Modric then you need to be checked for proper psychoanalysis and how your mind works because Modric beats him hands down.Maybe you need to watch Modric week in week out to understand this see his jaw dropping passes, amazing technique, superb control.I think modric is underrated.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
I think you are the one that knows nothing about football if you cannot differentiate a box to box midfielder, a central midfielder, an attacking midfielder, and a defensive midfielder.I would like for you to tell me which category Modric falls into and which Yaya belongs to.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
I think you are the one that knows nothing about football if you cannot differentiate a box to box midfielder, a central midfielder, an attacking midfielder, and a defensive midfielder.I would like for you to tell me which category Modric falls into and which Yaya belongs to.
no! you no nothing about football, modric is central midfielder, yaya is a utility player, he can play all the position you mentioned very well that's what make him a superior player than modric.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
This comparism is flawed because Modric is a CM who occasionally plays as an AM while Yaya is a box to box midfielder now.If you are comparing the Barcelona Yaya to the current Madrid Modric then you need to be checked for proper psychoanalysis and how your mind works because Modric beats him hands down.Maybe you need to watch Modric week in week out to understand this see his jaw dropping passes, amazing technique, superb control.I think modric is underrated.
you are high on cheap weed if you are undermining yaya's talent. yaya is a utility player, he can do all what you mentioned very well, it now depend on how the coach prefer to use him.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:

guy I can nw see d way u compare players. av u forgotten DAT he was the orchestral during Madrid 22 match winning streak he got injured and everything went wrong 4 dem. modric made so many passes and interception Dan yaya in ucl In pass 2 seasons. he was also spurs best player(wit d use of stat) during der run 2 d quarter finals of d ucl . he can mark Dan yaya and so skillful with key passes and accurate shot. so wat else
no doubt yaya is a great player... but don't tell me he would b crown caf best player 4 times in a row if he had played with d like of eto,drogba,essien @ deer peak
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:

guy I can nw see d way u compare players. av u forgotten DAT he was the orchestral during Madrid 22 match winning streak he got injured and everything went wrong 4 dem. modric made so many passes and interception Dan yaya in ucl In pass 2 seasons. he was also spurs best player(wit d use of stat) during der run 2 d quarter finals of d ucl . he can mark Dan yaya and so skillful with key passes and accurate shot. so wat else
no doubt yaya is a great player... but don't tell me he would b crown caf best player 4 times in a row if he had played with d like of eto,drogba,essien @ deer peak . he has no one 2 compete with in Africa. or du u wanna mention Mikel
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2015
peterd53:

no doubt yaya is a great player... but don't tell me he would b crown caf best player 4 times in a row if he had played with d like of eto,drogba,essien @ deer peak
Like i said earlier, you are undermining yaya's talent...when it comes to hazard you guys use number of goals to judge him but when it comes to modric stat doesnt matter..double standard and hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
you are high on cheap weed if you are undermining yaya's talent. yaya is a utility player, he can do all what you mentioned very well, it now depend on how the coach prefer to use him.
Nobody is undermining yaya toure's talents.He is one of the best box to box midfielders(if not the best).But comparing him to a CM is stupid and flawed.You should be comparing him to players like Pogba, Vidal etc who are also box to box midfielders.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
no! you no nothing about football, modric is central midfielder, yaya is a utility player, he can play all the position you mentioned very well that's what make him a superior player than modric.
Now I am starting to believe the 'theory' about Chelsea fans.I asked a simply question that required a simply answer and you are running in circles.I never knew there is a position called 'utility player' in football.Your statement is very embarrassing and I advice you to modify.It's just like saying Wingers are more superior to CF's because they are versatile and help the defense.Try comparing like for like next time.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
Now I am starting to believe the 'theory' about Chelsea fans.I asked a simply question that required a simply answer and you are running in circles.I never knew there is a position called 'utility player' in football.Your statement is very embarrassing and I advice you to modify.It's just like saying Wingers are more superior to CF's because they are versatile and help the defense.Try comparing like for like next time.
shut up my friend! utility player means he can play every area in midfield and defence..it's a word use for player that can play different position very well. chelsea fan? who know you as madrid fan, when u start to watch football.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
Nobody is undermining yaya toure's talents.He is one of the best box to box midfielders(if not the best).But comparing him to a CM is stupid and flawed.You should be comparing him to players like Pogba, Vidal etc who are also box to box midfielders.
why can't i compare him with modric? they are both midfieder. when you guys compare hazard to neymar knowing fully well hazard is a left midfielder while neymar is left wing forward...#hypocrites.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
shut up my friend! utility player means he can play every area in midfield and defence..it's a word use for player that can play different position very well. chelsea fan? who know you as madrid fan.
SMH.They are called box-to-box midfielders not 'utility players'.Try checking that one out and you can thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.