Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] (15065 Views)

Down To The Wire: Elymaxiimus Vs Limerick / September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / Elymaxiimus Vs Liricyst[the Holocaust Rap Tourney Final] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by GIYAZZ(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jigsawkillah slick die. See swag shocked
MVGT: Jigsawkillah cool
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by sosiqdude(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tie!!

Nice punchlines from elymax and jigsaw..

D0pe battle.
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Jason21(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
my.......fuckyouhard v - elymax, by better punchlines

1 Like

Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Ibime(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
My vote goes to Elymax.

His punches stung better by quite a margin.

3 Likes

Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by AbuMikey(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Sorry to interupt. But lemme say this.
Jigsaw has a DIARY, an online NL diary.. Check his topics.

Gottoboy posted a picture he nd jigsaw took were they met in ugheli, delta state.

I didn't form all that. It's true.

Jigsaw himself had posted a picture of himself sometime back where he looked lean.

Cc darkrebel666 n others

Shuu?

You con dey explain Your Battle Personals?

Chai! gringringrin
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by coogar: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
this battle is debatable!
i dunno why anyone is so desperate to give the W

both textcees have a legitimate claim to a victory here. it depends on whose verse you find more entertaining!

it's a NL classic - this is how battles should be.
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
coogar:
this battle is debatable!
i dunno why anyone is so desperate to give the W

both textcees have a legitimate claim to a victory here. it depends on whose verse you find more entertaining!

it's a NL classic - this is how battles should be.

stop derailing sir ✘
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by jreyez(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
so Don't ever claim with a lie/ cos if you talk sey YOU DEY LAG . . .
It only means . . . You've been TRAILING BEHIND/
i was laughing all throughout...

Opener - max - straight to the point.
Rhymes - Jigsawkillah
Flow - max (nodding my head while reading)
Punchlines - max ( both came hard but max got this, simple straight punches)
Metaphors - tie
Personal - Jigsawkillah
Closer - max..

Mvgt - max

This battle too bloody... Damn!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by danbrowndmf(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
If i am permitted to vote...this is a tie match...this one of the best battle here in recent time,both rappers came on high standard,this match was nt one sided match like most matches here...but if i'm really forced to choose a winner,i had go for the jigsawkhilla guy...

Sorry for derailing
Thats my 2cent..
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by gottoboy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy chai see personals
Jigsaw d o p e verse you brought hommie
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by JigsawKillah(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
classics like this are to be moved to fp, irrespective of the battlers
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:
classics like this are to be moved to fp, irrespective of the battlers

they would never listen though. I thought having youths and young adults as moderators would even be beneficial to this sect.
I mean, what kind of youth doesn't like or fancy hip-hop.. the moderators here are dulling and do nothing to promote the art at all. they'd rather move Tonto dikeh to f.p ✘

1 Like

Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Limerick: 1:13am On Jun 07, 2015
How would u close a thread and call it a tie when its not a tournament thread, did both battlers tell you they are in a hurry..

1 Like

Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Ksslib(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2015
Jigsaw swag no be here.. His style looked plain and simple on the surface but deep beneath lies a web of intricately interwoven intelligent stuff..

Max was doope with the punches.. He kept hitting saw from every direction and gave him almost no breathing space from start to finish..

This brawl is a classic..

Mvgt--- tie

.. I ll love to see a re-match..

1 Like

Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2015
cc: Elymaxiimus Jigsawkillah

everybody wants to see a rematch.
are you stepping up to the plate? . it's better you battle audio this time around. I would select a beat for you both. ✘
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by danbrowndmf(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
That storyline with the way u inserted that FIFA line,thats one of the best line hv seen here in a while..jigsawkillah

That ur okrika shot...lols..bro Elymaxiimius,am still laughing till now.cheesy
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by JigsawKillah(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Darkrebel666:
cc: Elymaxiimus Jigsawkillah

everybody wants to see a rematch.
are you stepping up to the plate? . it's better you battle audio this time around. I would select a beat for you both. ✘

I am not going audio yet
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by JigsawKillah(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
someone tag the supermods
this needs to be moved to FP ASAP
seeing this on FP will make other battlers want to bring their A game, knowing it's going to grace FP

2 Likes

Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by AbuMikey(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lalasticala Ishilove Mukina2
Frontpage for this NL Text Battle Classic.
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by JigsawKillah(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
AbuMikey:
Lalasticala Ishilove Mukina2

Frontpage for this NL Text Battle Classic.

seconded!
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
dark, this isn't a do or die affair. having a rematch immediately makes it seem so......
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Smh....

Joblessness is a bytch
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by damiloladuke: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
great work guys

DO YOU DESIRE TO KNOW BLOGGING AND MAKE MONEY WITH IT. ONLINE BLOGGING TRAINING WITH 4 GREAT BLOGGING EBOOKS, AT 70% DISCOUNT. STARTING TOMORROW. VISIT www.teamcrea8.com CALL OR WHATSAPP 08038606260
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Maximus17(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who da hell z bearing my name eeh cool??

1 Like

Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by 1stola: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
NO TYPE OF CRASE PEOPLE WEY NO DEY NAIRALAND undecided
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by airmark(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Darkrebel666:

they would never listen though. I thought having youths and young adults as moderators would even be beneficial to this sect.
I mean, what kind of youth doesn't like or fancy hip-hop.. the moderators here are dulling and do nothing to promote the art at all. they'd rather move Tonto dikeh to f.p ✘

its in front page can you keep your mouth shut. No derailing , votes needed.
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by 0merta(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Freemanan:
Smh....

Joblessness is a bytch

I'm sure that was what Mr. John Smith told Eminem in 1991.

Today, Eminem's fame and wealth will make Mr. Smith wish he had been a Rapper.

Mr. Freemanan, don't look down on anyone's hustle. Not everyone's gonna be an Investment banker or a Nuclear Physicist.

Back to the topic...

My vote goes to Jigsawkillah...baaad lines there!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by adadadon(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
this is nice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Iceskidd(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Praise tha lord
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Bawsse(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Maka buy land first...
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
JigsawKillah, you're one poet whose poems showed how deep those simple lines from the streets can dig into a man's mind and now this is rap.

I will always remember to doff my hat for you, everytime we meet, dear Vice President of the Nairaland Poetry Club. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Photo Comics / WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.