Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,742 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] - Rap Battles (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] (15057 Views)

Down To The Wire: Elymaxiimus Vs Limerick / September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / Elymaxiimus Vs Liricyst[the Holocaust Rap Tourney Final] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by GIYAZZ(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Emaprince:
I understand but I don't have the time for the hype. *creating thread*
Ayt. Kr0ne can you hype it for us?
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Lol. I just wanna make the beating public., and prove that the new generation is better than the old generation. That's all

And to attract members from outside this section to come witness a "Text battle" you've got the hype the hell outta it.

But since you said you wouldn't hype it. No probs

wrong kid! you only want it on the front page cos you are an attention-seeking ogre.
the funniest part is that your skill is way below average.
more repugnant is the way you keep over-hyping your mediocrity & it's as if the older you get, the more your wackness proliferates.

as you can see, your gay partner 'limerick' got stashed in a plastic bag & sent to the grim-reaper for the 2nd time consecutively. as we speak, his remains are currently in the Louvre Museum in Paris.

I can't wait for the audio tourney to kickoff so I can put a tourniquet round your throat for the 5th time .
you'd die of asphyxiation & get pissed on like a pregnancy test . .

wacko cheesy
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
thought you was banned.
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by Supermiy: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Darkrebel666:

wrong kid! you only want it on the front page cos you are an attention-seeking ogre.
the funniest part is that your skill is way below average.
more repugnant is the way you keep over-hyping your mediocrity & it's as if the older you get, the more your wackness proliferates.

as you can see, your gay partner 'limerick' got stashed in a plastic bag & sent to the grim-reaper for the 2nd time consecutively. as we speak, his remains are currently in the Louvre Museum in Paris.

I can't wait for the audio tourney to kickoff so I can put a tourniquet round your throat for the 5th time .
you'd die of asphyxiation & get pissed on like a pregnancy test . .

wacko cheesy
Audio Tourney?..When Would That Be?
Re: Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] by airmark(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice brawl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Photo Comics / WARCRAFT: Official Update/Callout Thread. / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.