Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help (57372 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Is It Proper For My Younger Brother To Be Washing Plates For My Wife? / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by onadana: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
embarassedWhat the men enjoy outside have been brought home..yet bro..is complaining.Unholy..indeed?
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Haryorqunley(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Notin bad in it since she is ur wife. But should done @home
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by 2goodbobo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
That is what my wife wears and i so loveeeeeeeee it. In fact,i buy it for her.
common Man is so sexy and it brings out the curves more grin
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Is this a joke or what? So you want to judge a wife material with the kind of undies she wears? Pathetic.

Well, I personally feel anything that makes your anatomical divide comfortable and look nice is Okay. Either G-String or Guitar strings....

The court may now rise....

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
2goodbobo:
That is what my wife wears and i so loveeeeeeeee it. In fact,i buy it for her.
common Man is so sexy and it brings out the curves more grin

Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Missbizy(f): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
That's a very foolish and stupid question. Infact u ar so stupid(angry smiley). It is men like you that go about complainin that ur wives aren't sexy anymore. Wearin of g-string a SIN? Really?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Chibokgame: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
What is Gstring?
What type of make up is that?
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by OCHOdee(f): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
I know you wear bubba for pants. grin grin

As if our grandmothers wore pants cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Duru009(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
I luv it alot......... I luv wen a woman dresses sweet n sexy n seductive 2 her man....... I luv sexy wears n gstring........ It makes u want her again n again......
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
OP, you've been mentally conditioned to believe that ladies who wear thongs and G-Strings are spoilt or promiscuous (Ladies in a strip club prolly comes to mind).

FYIsmiley
Before now, I used to condemn thongs and G-string wearers. If these set of panties could talk, they will call me #AuntyHypocrite....that's because almost ALL my undies are thongs and I can categorically tell you that my eye never tear reach back.

Your wife would have her reasons.
Mine's for the freedom and fresh air it allows....

hey :-/ picture of you wearing it Or I dontblivit
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Missmossy(f): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Its proper cheesy whats there moreover? She isn't going naked is she?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Some men a idiots sha. Wetin concern you with the kinda pant ya wife dey wear?

Women dey suffer sha.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Lexusgs430: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
If she has a side show and he is the reason for her recent love for and of G-string, worry!!!!!
If not enjoy the flow, even buy her more, also but a pole, and ask for a special dance, once in a while, when the mood is right !!!!
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Smh... It's unholy to wear g-strings, but fĂșcking is holy.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by olumalcolm(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ur wife dey wear gstring u dey complain bt wen u c it on all dose opeke's on d road d veins and plug in ur head will start sparking lik transformer wey catch fire. She does nt wnt u to go outside and commit sin and u r complaining. My wife must wear Tstring sef if dere is. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by cmax16: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ogbeni, I dey buy for my wife sef, yum yum! tongue

Growingboi:
I love my wife and I always give her freedom to do whatever that will give her joy. But some days ago, she came home with a G-STRING ladies underwear saying it good for her HEALTH. Though I have not concluded whether she should wear it or not cox i believe it is unholy and improper for a married woman.

Please house, should i grant such request?
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Now we know your wife wears a Gstring.
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Bia make una leave this man o! His wife's pata or bulukutu or paiyint is fully within his jurisdiction jor grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Orikinla(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
As long as she is your wife, she can even wear NO-STRING. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by KingTom(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
OP, you've been mentally conditioned to believe that ladies who wear thongs and G-Strings are spoilt or promiscuous (Ladies in a strip club prolly comes to mind).

FYIsmiley
Before now, I used to condemn thongs and G-string wearers. If these set of panties could talk, they will call me #AuntyHypocrite....[size=25pt]that's because almost ALL my undies are thongs[/size] and I can categorically tell you that my eye never tear reach back.

Cc:Truckpusher abeg bros help me shout oooooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Kazrem(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Growingboi:
I love my wife and I always give her freedom to do whatever that will give her joy. But some days ago, she came home with a G-STRING ladies underwear saying it good for her HEALTH. Though I have not concluded whether she should wear it or not cox i believe it is unholy and improper for a married woman.

2 questions:
What do you not like about g sting?
Would you not like it if you see it in another woman?
Wou

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by davidque007(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Absolutely nothing unholy about it. Its proper for certain dresses. Nothing wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by itunity007(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
shai notin we no go ear 4 nairaland
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Moana(f): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
I'm team granny panties grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Kazrem(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

FYIsmiley
Before now, I used to condemn thongs and G-string wearers. If these set of panties could talk, they will call me #AuntyHypocrite....that's because almost ALL my undies are thongs and I can categorically tell you that my eye never tear reach back.

Just to let us know that you wear it.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
There is nothing unholy about a wife wearing thongs. She does not want you to miss any lovies. So allow your wife to put it on.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by MizMyColi(f): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
KingTom:

Cc:Truckpusher abeg bros help me shout oooooooo shocked shocked shocked

Face Front Jhoorgrin

Your eye no dey see this kind thing passtongue
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Growingboi:

Oh yes.....since it is for you and you alone.

Have fun grin
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by multikolour(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
OP you don't like her to put on G-string, but she use to be naked in the bed room with you. don't be a pharisee

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by adorablelove: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
agohmamuda:
You dont want breeze to blow her nyash abi?? Come on. We all love fresh air. Cheers.
............chieeeee I don die!!!!!!!!!! Who cares abt your wife inner wear!!!!!!!!!is She going for a show pant party!!!!!!!! ?guy u dey find story but na gist I get
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by repogirl(f): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
simple question.....

What makes it unholy? You, the bible or what?
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by armadeo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why not.

For me its either a g string or nothing at all( even beyyer)It rocks you should try it.

Dude you are married to her she's your wife explore your sexuality together, before she explores it with a willing explorer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.