Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help (57338 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Is It Proper For My Younger Brother To Be Washing Plates For My Wife? / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Superman11(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2015
phpNET:

Its not a crime my dear, but as a man ur bots is not same size and shape as the ladies. 1 lesson

You can't compare a man to a woman in terms of unclothedness 2 lesson

Ladies bots shakes a lot and if the dress they are putting on is good enough the shape of the g whatever appears plainly to the whole public is that a good omen?

Am not condemning g-string never!
But its still a good idea for a woman to listen and obey her husband.

they shake it for your information it doesn't shake on its own.. and you can compare a man and a woman to an extent but virgina and Penis( reproductive organs is the major difference.. The world just hyped womans body like it is something special over time when men walk without shirts and show off their breast its nothing but if a woman does it everybody would show... remember there are tribes in the world who walk barely with less clothe only covering their private parts.. and no one shouts "SEE THAT NAKED WOMAN"..
nothing is anything
If you make anything everything
the world is in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by damiloladuke: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2015
if it'd FOT your eyes only

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Youngpo413: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Flashh:
We are in modern life, that's what ladies wears nowadays so take it like that.
even grand Ma's
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Youngpo413: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
precisionindepth:
I Dont tink dere Is anything wrong in wearing g strings.
find exquisite and beautiful beadcrafted design for your wife from mõ'kebeadscollection like the one on my profile, am sure she would love it.
G string on a big ass is da bomb.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Youngpo413: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

I don't want you believing.
That's why it's a private partgrin
tongue
G strings are also good for easy access.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / Rest In Peace Vivianc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.