Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets (34574 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by priiince(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sokoto State Governor Aminu Tambuwal and his deputy, Ahmed Aliyu, have declared their assets.

The Director, Code of Conduct Bureau in the state, Malam Yusuf Muhammad, who announced this, said the governor and his deputy had collected their asset declaration forms on May 18 and returned them a day before their assumption of duty.

He urged outgoing members of the state executive council including Secretary to the State Government, special advisers and members of the House of Assembly to return their end of tenure declaration forms on or before Monday next week.

According to him, the headquarters of the bureau gave the state office till Friday June 12 to submit the forms of the affected officers together with the verification exercise report.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/56353-sokoto-gov-deputy-declare-assets

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by priiince(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
FTC

i swear i will walk to office naked the day buhari declares his asset publicly

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by sammieguze(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
I thought its gonna be a public thing.

Now, nobody is saying buhari is a saint but the difference between buhari's administration and Jonathan's is as clear as daylight.

No more goat and am theory

22 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by wazobiaman: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
......invoke the Freedom of Information Act!

Shikena

......dedcated to Kudirat Abiola.Today marked the 19th year of her demise.May her soul rest in peace.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by omenka(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice. Anything to engender accountability should be embraced by all and sundry. smiley

After verification of the claims, it would be nice to see the general public allowed access to the records. It is the only way such declaration would have positive impact on our polity and quality of governance.

16 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by 20bc(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
I don't see any asset. Where are the assets.....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by magabounce(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by niceguy7(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good of them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ok

Let me also declare my assets.

I have half plot of land somewhere in ibadan...(not anywhere near the ritualist den o..abeg)

That's all i have...May God help me sha

instead of 'amen', you are 'liking' my comment...smh

7 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Sunnycliff(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
A good one! Wish others would follow suit!

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Dollyak(f): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
I am happy with this. Hopefully this information will be accessible to all at least wink. South East and South west governors where una dey, we need your declaration cool
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by babyfaceafrica: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice one!!!!!!.......more governors should follow.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by alaoeri: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Its crystal clear that this APC regime will be far better than PDP government.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Popemax(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice move bt it should be made public

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by steppin: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nothing new.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by lollystiver(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
what undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Built2last: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have declared my asset too....please all members of my family should submit theirs too.

nonsense...

how exactly are we supposed to hold them accountable and analyse their wealth after office.

they should stop scaming us with this secret asset declaration.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by mployer(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Let them keep deceiving themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by henchamb(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
sammieguze:
I thought its gonna be a public thing

After 30 days it wud be made public on request

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by butanepro(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
I just submitted my own, and so what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by morereb10: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Iyaaaaaa, for were. na the one way we see be that
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:
Nice. Anything to engender accountability should be embraced by all and sundry. smiley

After verification of the claims, it would be nice to see the general public allowed access to the records. It is the only way such declaration would have positive impact on our polity and quality of governance.
I'm still waiting for buhari public display of assets on a banner along third mainland bridge

3 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by sam4(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tambuwa wa gbayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Buhari it is ur turn ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Matttthew(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yea.... All Nigerians must do likewise......

I av done mine....
All I av got is myself..... Me n mine...... Plus my hand...... embarassed
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Rawani: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Leading by example, for the avoidance of doubt, this is the constitutional requirement, anyone that requires a public display of listed assets should invoke the FOI Act and publish the assets in the national dailies.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by justdivine: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yes
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Whizzdom(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Asset Declaration on point ... grin
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Domino effect very much in play here. Good. This is what happens when a leader leads by example. PMB started it.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by TheDauraMallam: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
steppin:
Nothing new.

Why are you bitter? Have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sweet you see why they say when the head is rotten you shouldn't blame other parts of the lower limb from rottening too. Change must come

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by irishCream: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good!!! Can the rest of the governors follow suit undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) / A Credible Northerner, Not Osinbajo Should Succeed Buhari In 2019 / 2019: Atiku Gave Me Greatest Fight Over Due Process Unit – Dr. Ezekwesil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.