Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence (13301 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Ashley Cole Is Quitting Chelsea At The End Of The Season / Cole Of Duty ( Ashley Cole's Online Shooter Game) / Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by kitaun(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2006
Who is bashing who? Akola bash gòòners? Not on his life, akola himself knows he is fighting a lost battle and all his credibility with it, the fact that you respect someone does not mean he shd take you for granted, dont laff too hard as u are supposed to be mourning your drop in form, mr hucgenius
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by kitaun(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2006
I tender my apologies for the repeated postings, it was not intentional cool
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by slimnike(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2006
What I have to say on this issue is that,We should forget about the problems concerning His transfer.We should just watch Him play good football.Period.
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by abdulwale(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2006
ashley is the best english player i loves. but the only mistake he is making is that he has not been able to tell people that he left because of money. the way they met in that hotel sounds even illegal from his defense. he was telling jose to come for his bid by saying that he is not happy at arsenal. this is the first player that could say somethimg about that lovelt team. even reyes who had left had different view about it. pennant who was sold out even sais different t5hing. anytime i see this guy in blues jerseys, my heart bleeds, cos he remains the great player i will never forget. he needs to apologise to aresenal fans, because they are known to bo soccer and players loving people
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by tck2000(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs QPR (6 - 1) On 29th April 2012 / West Brom Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 31st December 2017 / Liverpool Vs Newcastle United (4 - 2) On 1st January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.