Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast (6887 Views)

See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) / Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry / She Asks Her Students To Do This. It's A Lesson Everyone Needs To Learn. Whoa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by chiebuka600(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
From Celeb News Arena dot Com

Teacher Suspended For Showing Her Students Before And After Photos Of Her Breasts Implant Procedure

A teacher in Virginia, was suspended from her job after allegedly showing students before and after photos of her breasts following a chest implant procedure.

Newport News Police said that they searched the cellphone of 34-year-old Melissa Kidd, after students at the Woodside High School saw photos of her exposed breasts.

Kidd is being accused of indecent liberties with a child by a person in a supervisory role. Three students said that Kidd showed them pictures of how her breasts looked before and after her surgery.

See photos: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1023456837679087

The students told police that the photos were on Kidd’s iPhone, and they saw the pictures at school. One student also saw pictures of Kidd’s private parts. When school officials learned of the police investigation, Kidd was placed on administrative leave without pay. She has since resigned from the school.
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by DuchessLily(f): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Suspension only ?

They should send her to a psycho home
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
If I click this link makai curve like [size=56pt]"C"[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by pbs4real(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
DuchessLily:
Suspension only ?
They should send her to a psycho home
it hasnt got to that level nah. . .
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by 7footre(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
This op when you go get sense?..... I rushed in here to see what d kids saw and not read stories

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by iamrealdeji(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
No teacher in Nigeria can afford cosmetic surgery
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by vision2050: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pictures
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by jimohibrahim(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Maybe the breast implant wasn't that great afterall
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by amichaelz101(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
cry Pikchure ??
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by chrisikeh: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2015
amichaelz101:
cry Pikchure ??

I need just two people who will invest on Virtual Football League (VFL) Trading with a minimum deposit of 100k each. I will manage the account for you with a minimum profit of 100k monthly. But the sharing formula is 60/40%. Interested person should contact me on
08056400773, BBM PIN 5561B667 or Whatsapp No. 08039254043. Just two people. Thanks.
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by Dbestmax(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2015
op......i tot I sold u some senses d oda day...hmmmm....don't tell me u dashed it off to dat gal again. ...and now u're senseless
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by beyoncausme: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2015
that one is normal for white people nau...
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Cheap & Auction For
Ago,dpk,lacasera Ago On
Trucking Delivery

We are a reputable supplyer on Trucking of listed products.
* AGO (DIESEL)
*DPK (KEROSINE)
*LACASERA AGO (MIXED AGO)

How it Work
OPTION ONE..... Buyer give BG (BANK GUARANTEE) and seller deliver then buyer make payment

OPTION TWO..... Buyer give
Pre-advice APG , Seller send APG to buyer bank and seller deliver then payment.

we sell at competitive price to encourage new investor ,existing investor and Agent sourcing for products and Job . We can supply once and on
contrat basic

we alway make a provision of commision to anybody that bring buyer .we
deliver at an appropriate and convinency time to Make our customer great.

Contact
Sales Rep
check our signature for phone number contact
Engr stephen
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by solodox(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
If I click this link makai curve like [size=56pt]"C"[/size]

chai the day i see you aswear i go buy you beer!
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by Cirphrank(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2015
Hmm, Showoff, b4 I even read, I knew it can't be in Nigeria, if not topic would be: 'Teacher Lynched...'
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
solodox:

chai the day i see you aswear i go buy you beer!
call me Orijinator

1 Like

Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by docmoses(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2015
SPACE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin BOOKED
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by carzola(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Buh why this kind thing no dey happen for nigeria undecided undecided undecided i tire for our teachers eeehhh, waiting for the day my son would come home and tell me daddy my teacher shown me her boobs... i would trow the biggest party for him that day!!!
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by Ezerbullet(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by ipheoluwa22: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
owk
Re: Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast by chimatruth(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Hm / 69 Skills To Learn To Make Money In 2019 / Top 10: Best Schools In Port Harcourt Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.