Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) (24956 Views)

How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week / RE IMPORTATION! I Am Exposing My Top 5 Cheap , Fastest Selling Imported Products / Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Neroski(f): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
chudy144:

Thanks dude

This is the era of change so we must stop doing things the way we use to and do them the right way.

#DoTheRightThing
#ShowSomeLove
please sir, you have a mail from me!
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Neroski:

please sir, you have a mail from me!

Ok will check now
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by holajeedayy: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pls oga chudy can u tell me how u sell in bank cx,bank with my common sense it ll nt b posible to place ur product on there table cx u put ur tinx in der box outside so pls tell us how u do n acheive it
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 5:59am On Jul 02, 2015
holajeedayy:
Pls oga chudy can u tell me how u sell in bank cx,bank with my common sense it ll nt b posible to place ur product on there table cx u put ur tinx in der box outside so pls tell us how u do n acheive it

You going there when they have closed for business.
But before then make sure you have meet them before to tell them you have something you want to sell to them showing them sample. They will definitely ask you to comne back and will ask the security to open the door for you.

Hope you understand now.

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Econcept123(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2015
i am interested in this discussion. Pls send me detailos of the full brief via email uc4upeople@yahoo.com
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Ayinla4sure1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
chudy144:

tranex gives nationwide delivery to door step.

on konga i allow Konga to handle shipping.

using park depends on the destination so as Tranex

My question pls. How do someone make use of transport bus to deliver item to buyer? E.g let SAY YOUNG SHALL GROW MOTOR. DO WE GO TO ANY OF THERE PARKS AND ASK FOR THE MANAGER AND negotiate on delivery? Hope they won't deny collecting any parcel from seller'
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ayinla4sure1:

My question pls. How do someone make use of transport bus to deliver item to buyer? E.g let SAY YOUNG SHALL GROW MOTOR. DO WE GO TO ANY OF THERE PARKS AND ASK FOR THE MANAGER AND negotiate on delivery? Hope they won't deny collecting any parcel from seller'

NOTE that this thread is for those who are selling in Nigeria OK.

They will not do that just go to their park and negotiate.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by nwajohn(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please senior Chudy i don't have BB so can you give me your whatsapp contact? i really need some mentoring from you.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by holajeedayy: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
tanks for ur respoind mr chuddy
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 5:28am On Jul 03, 2015
holajeedayy:
tanks for ur respoind mr chuddy

You are welcomed anytime
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2015
Allikola:

Hello, I'm interested in Importation Manual, how much (plsss I'm a student ooo) my BB pin 26588718

I don't sell manual oooo
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by mekuilis(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
chudy144:

You are welcomed anytime
Baba i dey hail you o. Pls i send you a BBM invite,i'll really need you to help me out with some mentoring. You are doing an awesome job here. Let me too follow share testimony. "MeKavelli"
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by qoharomoth: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
interested like seriously
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
qoharomoth:
interested like seriously

Interested in what?
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
great job
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by donsuppy: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
download all the secrets of importing goods to Nigeria with other irresistible bonuses. download here http://donneyinfo.com/optin.html
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2015
byrron:
great job

Thanks dude
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by mekuilis(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
chudy144:

Thanks dude
. I go kill myself for your hand o Chudy baba. I've sent you bbm invite sotey. Abeg accept am nah. I really want to do this thing and your help. Thank you o! Its MeKavelli.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
mekuilis:
. I go kill myself for your hand o Chudy baba. I've sent you bbm invite sotey. Abeg accept am nah. I really want to do this thing and your help. Thank you o! Its MeKavelli.

Send me a mail
Pls
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Ayinla4sure1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
chudy144:

I used customized one Sir
Add me up I'd you are interested.

I will take %60 up front then %40 after building.

Regards.

Iam not bbm user, can you inbox me with your whatsapp number or email. Mine is 08029746233 and ayinla4sure2@yahoo.com

I will be waiting pls.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ayinla4sure1:

Iam not bbm user, can you inbox me with your whatsapp number or email. Mine is 08029746233 and ayinla4sure2@yahoo.com

I will be waiting pls.

I have added you
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by mekuilis(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hello Mr. Chudy144. Pls I have been unable to connect with you. Would you mind sending me your number, nnaemekaibeawuchi@yahoo.com. I will be most grateful. Thanks so much in anticipation.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by NnamdiN: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chuddy, apart from nonnyking, which other reliable shipper(great customer service too) can one use?
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by Mcslize: 2:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Anyone wit any idea? I bought a Tab on aliexpress. Weneva som1 call once it rings d time wil automatically start counting even wen I don't pick d call. How can I remove it frm dat mode?
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by abbeyforex(m): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2015
NnamdiN:
Chuddy, apart from nonnyking, which other reliable shipper(great customer service too) can one use?

I have stopped using for a very long time ,I now use ChoiceXP. Their customer service is great and their service is superb.
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by NnamdiN: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2015
abbeyforex:

I have stopped using for a very long time ,I now use ChoiceXP. Their customer service is great and their service is superb.
can you provide their details? How do they charge abeg
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by chudy144(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
mekuilis:
Hello Mr. Chudy144. Pls I have been unable to connect with you. Would you mind sending me your number, nnaemekaibeawuchi@yahoo.com. I will be most grateful. Thanks so much in anticipation.

Tried sending you message but email not correct.
Check email
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
chudy144:

Tried sending you message but email not correct.
Check email

weldone chudy... Pls, dont help this mekuilis guy for now... He's trying to be smart..

He's one of my clients.. He's owing me..

Hold on for me.. Will post the story real soon before u get u also get ur fingers burnt..

If he wants to kill himself for u not helping him.. Let him kill himself.. Thats how they'll be desperate when they want to do their evil..

Let me post the full story for u to know the kind of person he's..
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by kennyman2000(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
chudy144:

Send me a mail
Pls

weldone chudy... Pls, dont help that mekuilis guy for now...

He's trying to be smart.. He's one of my clients.. He's owing me..

Hold on for me.. Will post the story real soon before u get u also get ur fingers burnt.. If he wants to kill himself for u not helping him.. Let
him kill himself.. Thats how they'll be desperate
when they want to do their evil..
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by abbeyforex(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
NnamdiN:

ChoiceXP
China agent : +86 134 2757 6837 ,call and whatsapp
Nigeria agent:08037972802 Nonso
08083087255 christian
I only use them for logistic service,am not their agent. You can reach them for further inquiries.
Thanks
Re: How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) by abbeyforex(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
NnamdiN:

ChoiceXP
China agent : +86 134 2757 6837 ,call and whatsapp
Nigeria agent:08037972802 Nonso
08083087255 christian
I only use them for logistic service,am not their agent neither their staff. You can reach them for further inquiries.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? / How Much Is Engine Oil In Your Area Now? / Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.