Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Your Birth Month Say About You - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Your Birth Month Say About You (8087 Views)

NLDERS Hook Up With Your Birth Day Mate. / Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True / What Can You Say About The Bride And The Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by sexylogan(m): 1:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Repping OCTOBER cool

I was going through my laptop when I opened a folder and saw something I thought I had lost smiley

Check out my dp wink
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Houseofglam7(f): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2015
sexylogan:

I was going through my laptop when I opened a folder and saw something I thought I had lost smiley

Check out my dp wink

cry cry cry cry
You still gat it...... cry
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by sexylogan(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2015
Houseofglam7:

cry cry cry cry
You still gat it...... cry

Yes dear.
wink
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Allansmith: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
SEPTEMBER BABY

Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional. Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand. if you do not repost this to 9 people in the next 5 mins, someone very close to you will become mad at you in the next [b][/b][/quote]
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by chronique(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2015
This is me!

JUNE BABY

Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be with friends . Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. Repost this to 9 people in the next 5 mins and your reputation will boost someway in the next 12 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi, Ozekhome, Prof. Tenebe, Ememobong, Others Win Big At Stakeholders Summ / Court Wedding: Do I Still Need Bridal Train? / Master of Meditation Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar urge Nigerians to pursue peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.