Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja (53292 Views)

How Nigerian Drivers Damage Nigerian Roads With Winter Tyres / Are Nigerian Drivers Graduating From Double Parking To Triple Parking? / Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by avicky(f): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
xtervaganza:
you sef jus destroy English, who says you can only use 'have' for plural, noun and pronoun?

What if I ' I have a pen'?
To every rule there's an exception. You can also use have for 1st , 2nd person, singular.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by emerich(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pheals:
Ti ti wonh ba wonh Wetin dey do

well if u are destiny to receive knock believe me thousands of caps can't prevent it
you guys left the post on ground to attack this poor girl, hmmmm!!!!, i rest my case.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by kingdiala: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
BOKO grammer, plz allow us to deal with the one happening in borno
but meanwhile am reporting you to Admin na na
Pheals:
Ti ti wonh ba wonh Wetin dey do

well if u are destiny to receive knock believe me thousands of caps can't prevent it
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by numericalguy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
And who made those soldiers the judge, jury and executioners all rolled into one.
It is ilegal and unconstitional for any military or paramilitary personnel to torture inocent Nigerians because you can only be found guilty by a competent court of law.

It beats my imagination why we Nigerians will continue to accept and even glorify such barbaric acts by our uniformed personnel.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by jazzy4naija(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
The person above me have just murdered english shocked
have or has? ....maybe I also murdered English but those living in glass houses shouldn't throw stone hope u got the gist
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by tmcleo2k2(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
Mr. Village Lecturer. Well done o
"Have~Has"...lol, understanding lo matter.
Humble yourself sir.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by deloon(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
And you assassinated it.
Correction: The person above me has just......
Imagine the number of people who liked your post. Our educational system is a mess.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by slimfit1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
The soldiers are not trained that is why.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by RaptorX: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
What part of Nigerian law allow soldiers to be disciplining civilians for traffic infractions, I know people will say this is Africa not America, but the kind of things that are absurd in other climes, but regular occurrences and normalized in Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by skyps(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is why most people don't feel for soldiers even when they lost their lives in battle. Too many human right abuse, whatever offence this man must have commented, there must be a better way to punish or correct him than this public assault

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by SFSNIPER(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Escalze:
Why were they punished in that manner?

You see why Nigeria can't move forward

Meanwhile PMB......

#legalizeWiid
Isn't it better than using a whip on "someone's father"?
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by RaptorX: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
hedonistic:
Nigerians are very docile, that's why this rubbish keeps on happening.. They ask you to climb a car or do frog jump and you meekly comply? Because you are scared of their guns o the her uniform or what? That's why they keep doing it. Some of us would rather die than 'obey' unlawful orders by any cowardly, barely literate pig in uniform

Foolish animals. I despise the Nigerian Military in its entirety. The most cowardly, unprofessional and incompetent armed forces in the entire world.
Very docile mudafuckers, why you think their leaders are not scared of any repercussions of stealing them blind.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
coolhamid:
Do they have to disgrace them publicly like this because they didn't obey their rules ?? There are other ways of punishing them instead of this..

If dey post dem go Maiduguri to fight boko haram, dey go begin dey urinate for body...

See them dey flex muscle for peaceful Nigerians..
a civil man has spoken. Debate with them wen ur time reach then u will know tht discipline is necessary even in a democratic nation. U think they gv a fyiok about any damn stubborn head ?
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
skyps:
This is why most people don't feel for soldiers even when they lost their lives in battle. Too many human right abuse, whatever offence this man must have commented, there must be a better way to punish or correct him than this public assault
so what's bad in giving somebody discipline? No be human beign wey no hear WORD? Ona go just dey complain anyhow. I wish say millitary go dey use whip for this GMB democratic regime sef. Too many uncivilised civilians on the streets.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
coolhamid:
Do they have to disgrace them publicly like this because they didn't obey their rules ?? There are other ways of punishing them instead of this..

If dey post dem go Maiduguri to fight boko haram, dey go begin dey urinate for body...

See them dey flex muscle for peaceful Nigerians..

I Noticed they are very overzealous in abuja
Meanwhile their masters that they are worshipping are chilling
not giving a fvck about them.
Na for civilian head dem get power Fela described the numbskulls correctly
Zombies

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by kraftykc(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:

*HAS.

Get mad if you want to, na you start am.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
a civil man has spoken. Debate with them wen ur time reach then u will know tht discipline is necessary even in a democratic nation. U think they gv a fyiok about any damn stubborn head ?

What the fvck do U know about discpline?
U call a fat drunken general who cant run 2 kilometers discplined
their ogas that use them as houseboys while siphoning money for weapons are they discplined?
Do u call soldiers that run from battle discplined?

They cant discpline boko haram members
you call a man going about his business stubborn and u humiliate him
But a fvcking terrorist with a gun U shamelessly run away from U wont discpline that one O
If that isnt cowardice then I dont know what it is

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by kraftykc(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I Noticed they are very overzealous in abuja
Meanwhile their masters that they are worshipping are chilling
not giving a fvck about them.
Na for civilian head dem get power Fela described the numbskulls correctly
Zombies

You think making these sorts of statements makes you a man? Are you strong for calling persons that do what you haven't even thought of in your worse moments "numbskulls"? Dude, this just certifies the fact that they are bigger men than you are.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

That's the problem, do majority of Nigerians look sane to you? grin
You look sane to me grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
CFCfan:

You look sane to me grin

I am the minority.

I look sane? Things ain't always as they appear o... tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by RaptorX: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
so what's bad in giving somebody discipline? No be human beign wey no hear WORD? Ona go just dey complain anyhow. I wish say millitary go dey use whip for this GMB democratic regime sef. Too many uncivilised civilians on the streets.
Are you a soldier? If you are hear this, Nigerians are not animals that needs to be disciplined. It seems like you dumb illiterates don't know your job description is to protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria not to be acting as traffic cops or the moral police.

This is how it's done in civilized society when you break traffic rules a POLICE officer will give you summon to appear in traffic court or pay a fine, not flogging, frog jump, rolling in gutter etc like you dumb zombies like to"discipline" bloody civilians, so take your discipline and shove it up your black a.ss.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
kraftykc:

You think making these sorts of statements makes you a man? Are you strong for calling persons that do what you haven't even thought of in your worse moments "numbskulls"? Dude, this just certifies the fact that they are bigger men than you are.

Hahahahahahahaha Bigger cowards u mean
What can they do that I cant do? Run away?

Nigga please [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/galleries/lol/nggallery/image/347[/img]

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Onajevwe(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
The soldiers' action is very distasteful, uncivilised, barbaric and irresponsible.

However I am more saddened that many Nigerians, including civilians who are their usual target, see nothing wrong with such actions.

Such acts by our men of the armed forces must be condemned by all men of goodwill.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by hedonistic: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahahahahahahaha Bigger cowards u mean
What can they do that I cant do? Run away?

Nigga please [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/galleries/lol/nggallery/image/347[/img]

Don't mind that fool. To think that the useless army has not been able to defeat Boko Haram for several years, even now that the war is no longer a guerrilla /unconventional war but a frontal confrontation between rag tag civilians and an entire country's armed forces. In spite of their superior weapons, in spite of the fact that they are backed by the authority of the Nigerian State, in spite of their so-called training and all. They are such woeful cowards. I can't tell you how much I now hate the Military, even though I went to an army school and once loved them.

This bullying has gotten to a point that one just despises all of them in uniform without exception. This sort of nonsense cannot be allowed to continue after 16 long years of democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
hedonistic:

Don't mind that fool. To think that the useless army has not been able to defeat Boko Haram for several years, even now that the war is no longer a guerrilla /unconventional war but a frontal confrontation between rag tag civilians and an entire country's armed forces. In spite of their superior weapons, in spite of the fact that they are backed by the authority of the Nigerian State, in spite of their so-called training and all. They are such woeful cowards. I can't tell you how much I now hate the Military, even though I went to an army school and once loved them.

This bullying has gotten to a point that one just despises all of them in uniform without exception. This sort of nonsense cannot be allowed to continue after 16 long years of democracy in Nigeria.

My brother one would think that with all the disgrace that they have brought this country they will be a little humble when dealing with the citizens they swore to protect
But no you punish the citizens who work hard to pay taxes from which they pay ur fvcking salaries, money which the overbloated generals use to drink peppersoup and grow fat like pigs.
Meanwhile the real criminals you are supposed to be punishing are there daring you to come get them.
Then we got some really stvpid stvpid citizens who are supporting the actions of these cowards and calling it discipline even calling them real men mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by abatically(m): 1:02am On Jun 05, 2015
ojimbo:
did you schooled in france?

Ur own gbagaun sef don pass her own.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by abatically(m): 1:08am On Jun 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:

Nigerians can complain. That airport road has caused so many accidents than any other road in Nigeria in a single calendar year. Reason is mainly because of overspending and drivers driving recklessly. If this is the way to reduce the accidents then so be it. I hate to say this but we Africans behave like monkeys sometimes and only iron hands can tame us. We refuse to follow simple instructions. We always want to jump the queue.

Only an iron can sharpen an iron, we need iron hands in this country to be sincere.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by zendy: 6:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Barbarians!!!
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Hobat(m): 6:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Some drivers diserved it........funny
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Bollinger(m): 6:22am On Jun 05, 2015
ATTENTION NIGERIANS!!!! You think you are all ready for change. Think again. There is no way in hell that cavemen can accept change.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by dotna(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speed Limits For Vehicles In Nigeria – FRSC / Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) / This Brown Lexus LFA Is Just N380million. You Like? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.