Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja (53293 Views)

How Nigerian Drivers Damage Nigerian Roads With Winter Tyres / Are Nigerian Drivers Graduating From Double Parking To Triple Parking? / Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2015
xtervaganza:

What if I ' I have a pen'?
"it's" you mean?
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by stupep: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2015
ojimbo:
did you schooled in france?

hmmm your own case no be for here...did u school in india?
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Chijosky(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2015
The way dey treat drivers for dis country eeh.. Nawoo
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Rugga: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2015
We as Nigerians do not know our RIGHTS....this is a classic case of disrespect, the Nigerian Army has no backing law that allows them to do this act, as the country is not in a state of emergency!!! It is high time Nigerians stand for their rights, and the Government does the proper thing to save guard its people.....may God save us......

1 Like

Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Spidermon: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Pheals:
Ti ti wonh ba wonh Wetin dey do

well if u are destiny to receive knock believe me thousands of caps can't prevent it

Fine girl, but why??
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by lurlah2014(f): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2015
civilians needs to stand up for their fundamental right against being maltreated in the hands of this so called government servant
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2015
abatically:

Nigerians can complain. That airport road has caused so many accidents than any other road in Nigeria in a single calendar year. Reason is mainly because of overspending and drivers driving recklessly. If this is the way to reduce the accidents then so be it. I hate to say this but we Africans behave like monkeys sometimes and only iron hands can tame us. We refuse to follow simple instructions. We always want to jump the queue.

Only an iron can sharpen an iron, we need iron hands in this country to be sincere.
true talk.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2015
RaptorX:
Are you a soldier? If you are hear this, Nigerians are not animals that needs to be disciplined. It seems like you dumb illiterates don't know your job description is to protect the territorial integrity of Nigeria not to be acting as traffic cops or the moral police.

This is how it's done in civilized society when you break traffic rules a POLICE officer will give you summon to appear in traffic court or pay a fine, not flogging, frog jump, rolling in gutter etc like you dumb zombies like to"discipline" bloody civilians, so take your discipline and shove it up your black a.ss.
look what is talking, like say u get anything upstairs. Why don't u go live in ur socalled other countries?

Any uniform person can control traffic wen the need arises , even an NYSC corper can do that.
For ur info I'm not a millitary man, but ppl like who have rejected formal education and discipline shd learn it 'late' in life, even if its shameful its only ur pride that makes it look so.
When u fault ursef with a millitary man, then debate with him and that day u go know say millitary men are not fools to protect the nation. 9ja millitary dey dull sef, can civilians challenge millitary in asian or american nations ? Mtchww
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

What the fvck do U know about discpline?
U call a fat drunken general who cant run 2 kilometers discplined
their ogas that use them as houseboys while siphoning money for weapons are they discplined?
Do u call soldiers that run from battle discplined?

They cant discpline boko haram members
you call a man going about his business stubborn and u humiliate him
But a fvcking terrorist with a gun U shamelessly run away from U wont discpline that one O
If that isnt cowardice then I dont know what it is
guy forget this ur talk, its offpoint. U make it sound like the driver was jst goin about his 'normal duties' and was picked at random.

Nah ppl like u dey cos disunity within this nation with ur trash talk.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2015
coolhamid:
Cutie, this your gbagaun no get part two.

Not new ... her own is better than our former first lady
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
guy forget this ur talk, its offpoint. U make it sound like the driver was jst goin about his 'normal duties' and was picked at random.

Nah ppl like u dey cos disunity within this nation with ur trash talk.

Because I talk true its now off point and trash talk shey
If na so U see am then good for U.
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by xtervaganza(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
emperormero:

"it's" you mean?
of course you know that's what I meant. It's a typo
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by safex(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
kennygee:
This is not new. Especially along the airport road.
lolz
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by amanze15(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Every nigerian driver automatically clears from when them hear "siren".......
Re: Photo: Drivers Serving Punishment In Abuja by ojimbo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
stupep:

hmmm your own case no be for here...did u school in india?
no shaaaaa. i schooled in somali

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) / This Brown Lexus LFA Is Just N380million. You Like? (photos) / Speed Limits For Vehicles In Nigeria – FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.