Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You (142433 Views)

TECNO Y6. The Hottest One / The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel / :==> Tecno Y6 Full Phone Specifications & Price In Nigeria <==: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by MrBasketball: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
mizlynda:
i need an apology too
Babe sorry! Are you ok now? Were is my kiss? cry
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by MrBasketball: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
notoriousbabe:
to fence your calls and msgs tongue
Why me? cry ... But i have a phone that can do that but won't give you... Your voice is very important to me. angry
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by samutd4u(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kingoflotto:
More
Dats d name of dat application dat wrote nice one in ur screenshot

Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by scachy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
eesy:

sorry I dont live in Nigeria am from france. cheesy
Ok.check the prize in ur locality
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
scachy:
Ok.check the prize in ur locality
Ok, I was joking sha

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by notoriousbabe: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrBasketball:

Why me? cry ... But i have a phone that can do that but won't give you... Your voice is very important to me. angry
its your small preek that I want,not your cheap china phone tongue
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by scachy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
eesy:

Ok, I was joking sha
Alright
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
Babe sorry! Are you ok now? Were is my kiss? cry
which kiss? U be my boyfriend?
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by MrBasketball: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
mizlynda:
which kiss? U be my boyfriend?
Yes! Your boyfriend to be. cry
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:

Yes! Your boyfriend to be. cry
No oooh.... U go dey follow me dey argue.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by MrBasketball: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
mizlynda:
No oooh.... U go dey follow me dey argue.
I am not arguing with you... Just want to let you know some.

See you can't see these low specs from other higner Chinese brands with the likes of Xiomi, Meizu, Asus, Zte so many more... If you make use of their phone you will never remember what they called Tecno.

Their batteries, screen resolution, sharper display, u will hardly experience overheating with the crappy Tecno phones, I KNOW YOU WON'T LIKE THIS MY STATEMENT CALLING TECNO "CRAP" grin grin. But that's just the honest truth.

Tecno keep repeating its phone, i wonder if they are out of idea. They can only try these silly things with Nigeria.

If it were to be in well developed countries, they won't sell anything, so many Nigerians are enticed with the low specs they produce which isn't encouraging.

Tecno keep producing same phone just changing the body. That's awful!
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:

I am not arguing with you... Just want to let you know some.

See you can't see these low specs from other higner Chinese brands with the likes of Xiami, Meizu, Asus, Zte so many more... If you make use of their phone you will never remember what they called Tecno.

Their batteries, screen resolution, sharper display, u will hardly experience overheating with the crappy Tecno phones, I KNOW YOU WON'T LIKE THIS MY STATEMENT CALLING TECNO "CRAP" grin grin. But that's just the honest truth.

Tecno keep repeating its phone, i wonder if the are out of idea. They can only try this silly things with Nigeria.

If it were to be in well developed countries, they won't sell anything, so many Nigerians are enticed with the low specs they produce which isn't encouraging.

Tecno keep producing same phone just changing the body. That's awful!
u don win the matter, NA GODWIN. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by MrBasketball: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
mizlynda:
u don win the matter, NA GODWIN. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Don't mind my typos, i don't hardly go through my comments before posting. sad

Am very sorry @our previous conversations at the first place place. embarassed wink

I adhere with you too. smiley smiley

Where is my kiss now? lipsrsealed
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
Don't mind my typos, i don't hardly go through my comments before posting. sad

Am very sorry @our previous conversations at the first place place. embarassed wink

I adhere with you too. smiley smiley

Where is my kiss now? lipsrsealed
no wahala....[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by MrBasketball: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
mizlynda:
no wahala....[color=#990000][/color]
Not giving me? No problem. smiley

Thank you.

For the colour change... U will type in between the] Anything you want like i did in between. [
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:

Not giving me? No problem. smiley

Thank you.

For the colour change... U will type in between the] Anything you want like i did in between. [
i sent you a teddy bear.. I dont know how to blow kisses here. Pls teach me. Tanks.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by MrBasketball: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
mizlynda:
i sent you a teddy bear.. I dont know how to blow kisses here. Pls teach me. Tanks.
Was just being romantic anyway, but you do it this way... By "kiss* tongue

I know you know just want to play ▶ around.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
Was just being romantic anyway, but you do it this way... By "kiss* tongue

I know you know just want to play ▶ around.
"kiss*tongue "kiss*P"kiss*P

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by RooneyMan: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bro, does the phone come with any free gb? If yes, then drop ur Imei
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by MrBasketball: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
mizlynda:
"kiss*tongue "kiss*P"kiss*P
Very good! wink cheesy

Can you reply mail sent to you?
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
Very good! wink cheesy

Lol...i go try buh no toast me oooo.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by MrBasketball: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
mizlynda:
cheesy grin grin
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by parrotibaba(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
Very good! wink cheesy
mizlynda:
angry angry angry
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
parrotibaba:
angry angry angry
kilode? Kilonshele?
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kingoflotto:

Well you may not like it but the phone is OK and it handles apps flawlessly I play heavy games without lags and the battery is OK t the display is very sharp and crisp and its okay for a smartphone for daily activities I test camera soon in daylight
because it is still new
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by OpraMenu(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2015
For those doubting Thomas es go into the fone fully, u'll see de differences. By the way it has same specs like Y4
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Just got my own y6 today........ D phone is swweeeet i swr
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by parrotibaba(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
mizlynda:
kilode? Kilonshele?
angry angry sad sad angry angry
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Kingoflotto(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
youngdude1:
Just got my own y6 today........ D phone is swweeeet i swr
How much did you get it? Add me on whatsapp 08167565280
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Kingoflotto(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
youngdude1:
16k ....enugu
OK I want to ask you some questions add me on whatsapp 08167565280
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. / MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.