Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You (142432 Views)

TECNO Y6. The Hottest One / The Future Is Here; See The Specs Of The Phone That Is Stronger Than Steel / :==> Tecno Y6 Full Phone Specifications & Price In Nigeria <==: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by sugarboii(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kingoflotto:
Am not saying the phone is perfect its a mid range smartphone but it's average and its okay for normal basic operations
pld where did you buy yours, cus its not on Jumia and I wanna buy it
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Kingoflotto(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2015
sugarboii:
pld where did you buy yours, cus its not on Jumia and I wanna buy it
I bought it at mchris or try slot or a tecno shop
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by pinkiberry(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kingoflotto:

I bought it at mchris or try slot or a tecno shop
compared to tecno m6 do u think y6 camera is clearer?
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Famolove(m): 12:21am On Jun 22, 2015
pls wish one shld I buy Tecno y6 or itei 1502
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by pinkiberry(m): 1:01am On Jun 22, 2015
Famolove:
go for the best go for techno y6
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Famolove(m): 1:07am On Jun 22, 2015
pinkiberry:
go for the best go for techno y6
ok bro

I hope d battery and camera is OK?
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by pinkiberry(m): 1:09am On Jun 22, 2015
Famolove:
ok bro
I hope d battery and camera is OK?
yea. am a babe pls
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by misreal(m): 5:49am On Jun 22, 2015
Famolove:
for your own good,pls buy a gionee p4,because tecno can never be trusted.b4 u know u will be running around for repairs.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2015
misreal:
for your own good,pls buy a gionee p4,because tecno can never be trusted.b4 u know u will be running around for repairs.
you are not saying the truth bro. I personally have used tecno p3, n3, p5 and I'm presently using y6. I've never for once go for repairs. the onlY Tim i 'v to a mechanic shop was wen I used galaxy s4 mini because of speakers and virus wahala....tecno is beta

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by misreal(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
youngdude1:
you are not saying the truth bro. I personally have used tecno p3, n3, p5 and I'm presently using y6. I've never for once go for repairs. the onlY Tim i 'v to a mechanic shop was wen I used galaxy s4 mini because of speakers and virus wahala....tecno is beta
even phone dealers don't advice people to buy techno products..
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Famolove(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
pinkiberry:
yea. am a babe pls
ok am sorry baby

pls tell me d hours d battery last wen on 3gb and 2gb network

tanks
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Kingoflotto(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
pinkiberry:
compared to tecno m6 do u think y6 camera is clearer?
The camera is OK ooo it's takes decent and nice shots and the battery is awesome it lasts up to 8hrs on heavy usage and handles apps and games flawlessly without lags go for it you won't regret it
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Kingoflotto(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Awesome phone try it

Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Kingoflotto(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
More

Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by pinkiberry(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Famolove:
ok am sorry baby

pls tell me d hours d battery last wen on 3gb and 2gb network

tanks
8hrs on heavy usage.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Famolove(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
pinkiberry:
8hrs on heavy usage.
ok tanks nice one

I hope both d 2sim have 3gb network

and I hope is normal sim not micro sim

one more tin I want to ask I hope den no write Tecno at d front of d pone
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by pinkiberry(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Famolove:
ok tanks nice one

I hope both d 2sim have 3gb network

and I hope is normal sim not micro sim

one more tin I want to ask I hope den no write Tecno at d front of d pone
yes yes . d write techno for d back only
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Famolove(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
pinkiberry:
yes yes . d write techno for d back only
ok nice one

tanks for fast reply

I will go for it

price

I hope d pone come wit pouch
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by hamzo28(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
pls bro how did u root d fone
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by pinkiberry(m): 12:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Famolove:
ok nice one

tanks for fast reply
I will go for it

price

I hope d pone come wit pouch
d price is 17k. it comes wit pouch.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Famolove(m): 3:59am On Jun 25, 2015
pinkiberry:
d price is 17k. it comes wit pouch.
OK tanks
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Billyzone4: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2015
[/color]
Kingoflotto:
Screen shot
[color=#990000]
Kingoflotto:
Screen shot
Kingoflotto:
Screen shot
please how did you do dat stuff dat d rabbit said nice one on your screen.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Kingoflotto(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2015
Billyzone4:
[/color][color=#990000] please how did you do dat stuff dat d rabbit said nice one on your screen.
It's uc browser app
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Krishme: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls can anyone make d recovery image for dis fone nd how to root dis device
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krishme:
Pls can anyone make d recovery image for dis fone nd how to root dis device
if you want to root it search for the latest kingroot App and install .just 1 click, it will be rooted
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Famolove(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
am going to buy dis pone on Monday

pls i hope d pone is very very ok

I shld buy d pone rite?
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by pinkiberry(m): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Famolove:

I shld buy d pone rite?
yes. I will buy mine on Saturday.
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by pinkiberry(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kingoflotto:
It's uc browser app
what's d name of d app
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Kingoflotto(m): 6:12am On Jun 28, 2015
pinkiberry:
what's d name of d app
Uc browser
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by Kingoflotto(m): 6:14am On Jun 28, 2015
Famolove:

I shld buy d pone rite?
Buy the phone the battery life is great
Re: New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You by pinkiberry(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Kingoflotto:
Uc browser
my ucbrowser don't do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. / MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.