Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June (49887 Views)

Daudeen Frieght Forwarding Company Calling!!!!!!!!! / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calls For CBT / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by thecommunist(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2015
egobetatoday:

please was it a text message or mail u got from them?
an Email, and i am still in Lagos. im not sure wether to go or not, im still looking for cheap fligths online, maybe i can get and fly in tomorrow.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by prosperup(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2015
I got the mail yesterday. Arrival time is 6am and its a two stage process, document verification and computer based test. This will take between 2 to 3 hours of your time.

You should RSVP to the email at least 24hrs to the date to confirm attendance or inability to attend.

I cannot attend because of the short notice and i am currently far from Kaduna.

I hope they can reschedule the date.

Good luck to you all.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by anonimi: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2015
Yet some mofos were telling LIES and spreading rumour propaganda that Jonathan did nothing for our electricity sector.
Thank you Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the man who saw tomorrow.

IMPATIENT 200 million mumus believed the LIES and we are now left to hope that the Daura President will not CANCEL these laudable initiatives as he did with the Lagos metro project in 1983.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by atama27(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
prosperup:
I got the mail yesterday. Arrival time is 6am and its a two stage process, document verification and computer based test. This will take between 2 to 3 hours of your time.

You should RSVP to the email at least 24hrs to the date to confirm attendance or inability to attend.

Good luck to you all.
wots d email adress,,and do u have an idea if it's for two days or just in batches for 6th and 7th?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by prosperup(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
atama27:
wots d email adress,,and do u have an idea if it's for two days or just in batches for 6th and 7th?

The email is recruitment@kaedco.com.

I have no idea if its just for the two days. They are yet to reply to my email.
Check your spam folder for the mail. I saw mine there.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ekiyor3: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please, was anybody invited for graduate trainee?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Any graduate trainee??Pls,confirm to us your invite..Thank u
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Nnabugwu8590: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Any Power Line Technician applicant that got the text/mail message?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by atama27(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
prosperup:

The email is recruitment@kaedco.com.

I have no idea if its just for the two days. They are yet to reply to my email.
Check your spam folder for the mail. I saw mine there.
d mail is yet to come,but I just got a 2nd txt msg from them,with my details and all.thankz
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by solaugo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Recruitment Aptitude Tests Made Easy......visit www.recruitment. to take online practice tests......Goodluck
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Ababadada: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Yea I got the invitation as Investigation Officer. Am in Kaduna Now working. I don't know whether I will attend because never know them very well this one they are owning salaries . How much do they pay officer? Please help very urgent. Thanks
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by mrgreen4real(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Guyman02:
That company has refused to pay its staff and issue prepaid meters to its customers which the field personnel complained puts them at risk when they go out to enforce compliance on defaulters who are asked to pay for power not received.
Most of the staff of Kaduna DISCO are still on strike and the company wants to change them by employing new staff.
AMEBO!
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
pls can any one upload a sample of what d mail look like it would be nice so that those who want to gate crash will know d odds n d evens
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by patwilly(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please how much do they pay. I mean for officer I or officer II. this is urgent. pls anyone with a good idea should reply urgently.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Henesi2010(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
pls can someone upload the mail here?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by worusabi: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dear xxxxxxx                                                                                                  3rd June, 2015 

Reference No - Xxxxxx INVITATION TO ATTEND KADUNA ELECTRIC RECRUITMENT ASSESSMENT

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to attend Kaduna Electric recruitment test for the Job Role of Senior Officer, Customer Services.Details are as follows:

Date: 6th June, 2015                      Venue: Dialogue Computer Institute No 35 Ali Akilu Road, Kaduna State.State: Kaduna     Arrival Time: 12.00pm  The assessment session will be carried out in two stages on the same day, which comprise the completion of screening and Computer Based Test (CBT). These stages could take between 2 – 3 hours of your time, so we suggest you plan with this time frame in mind.

Please come to the venue with the following items:

a)      A verifiable means of identification (e.g. National ID card, Driver’s license or International Passport) andb)      This letter of invitationFor enquiries, contact Kaduna Electric at

recruitment@kaedco.com. Please confirm attendance or not at least 24hrs before the date above. We wish you the best in your endeavors.

Best Regards,

Kaduna Electric.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by worusabi: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dnt think I can make cos I live in lag notice too short may nt be worth d risk
worusabi:
Dear xxxxxxx                                                                                                  3rd June, 2015 

Reference No - Xxxxxx INVITATION TO ATTEND KADUNA ELECTRIC RECRUITMENT ASSESSMENT

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to attend Kaduna Electric recruitment test for the Job Role of Senior Officer, Customer Services.Details are as follows:

Date: 6th June, 2015                      Venue: Dialogue Computer Institute No 35 Ali Akilu Road, Kaduna State.State: Kaduna     Arrival Time: 12.00pm  The assessment session will be carried out in two stages on the same day, which comprise the completion of screening and Computer Based Test (CBT). These stages could take between 2 – 3 hours of your time, so we suggest you plan with this time frame in mind.

Please come to the venue with the following items:

a)      A verifiable means of identification (e.g. National ID card, Driver’s license or International Passport) andb)      This letter of invitationFor enquiries, contact Kaduna Electric at

recruitment@kaedco.com. Please confirm attendance or not at least 24hrs before the date above. We wish you the best in your endeavors.

Best Regards,

Kaduna Electric.

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Reader530(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
If you applied yours through phones ,you wouldn't receive text. They would not invite you. Let's keep on trying for our own good. Kaduna Electricity Distribution Company I love you. Those invited applied through system ( computer) not phones like me. Love u all

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Henesi2010(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
@worusabi, thanks for the info na you try pass.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by patwilly(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
patwilly:
Please how much do they pay. I mean for officer I or officer II. this is urgent. pls anyone with a good idea should reply urgently.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by patwilly(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Make una reply me na biko. Abeg. Im pleading brothers.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Phunmibi: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
prosperup:

Good luck to you all.

guys... I got the text, but I didn't get any email. The text state that mytest is tomorrow morning. I am still in Ibadan though. Anyone got the text and no email?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Phunmibi: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Oh guys, I got the mail now. It was in my spam messages. thanks
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by iddyAbdul: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
I received d invitation through my email..for graduate trainee...mine is on 7th by 12noon. Pls ar we going with our credentials? For d person asking about their package..am only sure of that of Kano. De pay 130k+ for fresh gradutes dat got d job here in kano...dnt knw about Kaduna
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by gingger(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Reader530:
If you applied yours through phones ,you wouldn't receive text. They would not invite you. Let's keep on trying for our own good. Kaduna Electricity Distribution Company I love you. Those invited applied through system ( computer) not phones like me. Love u all

Guy u got it all wrong.. Are there not phones dat displays like pc.. The gadget u used in applying does not matter.. Don't create tension here.. As for dose shortlisted... Congrt.. Still patiently waiting for mine. . Applied as graduate trainee.. Best of luck to you all..
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by atama27(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Reader530:
. Oga I applied through fone and I got the invite.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by atama27(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Phunmibi:

guys... I got the text, but I didn't get any email. The text state that mytest is tomorrow morning. I am still in Ibadan though. Anyone got the text and no email?
I got 2 txt msgs with my I.D but no mail
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 1:37am On Jun 06, 2015
iddyAbdul:
I received d invitation through my email..for graduate trainee...mine is on 7th by 12noon. Pls ar we going with our credentials? For d person asking about their package..am only sure of that of Kano. De pay 130k+ for fresh gradutes dat got d job here in kano...dnt knw about Kaduna
We are together bro, same role, same day same time. Lets connect
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by YaksonXclusive: 4:33am On Jun 06, 2015
How will one confirm his/her availability for the test?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2015
takleboy:
We are together bro, same role, same day same time. Lets connect
likely questions to expect, any idea?...m going too
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2015
ruhu:

likely questions to expect, any idea?...m going too
No single idea, i think we need to put heads together by connection first. Whatsapp? Or wat do u think. Connect me on *zero seven zero three five two zero seven two one four*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Nationwide Fixed For June 1 / Nigerian Air Force Airmen & Airwomen Recruitment 2017 / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.