Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June (49897 Views)

Daudeen Frieght Forwarding Company Calling!!!!!!!!! / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calls For CBT / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2571482/phcn-official-electrocuted-pole-police

Please check this thread for those of us coming in newly

Trainee allowance nothing yet
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by musicboy(m): 6:06am On Sep 03, 2015
So I was at the dialogue computers yesterday, one of the directors there told me they are yet to release list for very experienced and senior cadre applicant, that this list is just for trainees.
Please can anyone else confirm this, I will really appreciate.
I applied for senior sales officer
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by kulgee001(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2015
musicboy:
So I was at the dialogue computers yesterday, one of the directors there told me they are yet to release list for very experienced and senior cadre applicant, that this list is just for trainees.
Please can anyone else confirm this, I will really appreciate.
I applied for senior sales officer

It could be true. Of all the people I know who applied, I am yet to see any of the senior cadre applicants receive sms or offer letter.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by idris4r83(m): 7:02am On Sep 03, 2015
Its a lie o, I specifically asked the person issuing appointment letters yesterday and he told me that no more list is coming out.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by musicboy(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2015
idris4r83:
Its a lie o, I specifically asked the person issuing appointment letters yesterday and he told me that no more list is coming out.

Well, I also asked him too and he said "as a I can see the list is only for trainees and they are yet to call senior cadre" which seem very true From the list. Cos he even told me the amount being paid for graduate trainees.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by idris4r83(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2015
musicboy:

Well, I also asked him too and he said "as a I can see the list is only for trainees and they are yet to call senior cadre" which seem very true From the list. Cos he even told me the amount being paid for graduate trainees.
If that is what he told then why popping the question here again?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2015
idris4r83:
You can't kill his hope, he didnt pop up any qstn he was just asking for a confirmation of the info he sought from whoever may hold a more reliable piece.
Remember its not your might but the Grace of God
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by musicboy(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2015
idris4r83:

Cos I want to be sure no senior cadre has been called m I couldn't have gone through the whole list, was hoping there would be soneone here who applied for a senior cadre position; team lead or similar positions. My question is, did u apply for a senior cadre role?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by idris4r83(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2015
takleboy:

You can't kill his hope, he didnt pop up any qstn he was just asking for a confirmation of the info he sought from whoever may hold a more reliable piece.
Remember its not your might but the Grace of God
Take a chill pill pls. Its too early in the morning to start this. Who talked about killing someone's hope here? Who talked about somebody's might here. Pls try to b civil especially in the way you talk to people in public forum.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2015
idris4r83:
Take a chill pill pls. Its too early in the morning to start this. Who talked about killing someone's hope here? Who talked about somebody's might here. Pls try to b civil especially in the way you talk to people in public forum.
I meant no grudge, Sorry if i have wronged you
I tried to use the most polite words but is like you r too sensitive and viral.
Once again #sorry, peaceout
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by idris4r83(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2015
Many successful applicants rejected the offer because of the remuneration for experienced staff. The hr boldly explained to us that there are about 700 appointment letters not collected, some rejected. I asked him if there will be another list n he instantly said no.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by musicboy(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2015
idris4r83:
Many successful applicants rejected the offer because of the remuneration for experienced staff. The hr boldly explained to us that there are about 700 appointment letters not collected, some rejected. I asked him if there will be another list n he instantly said no.

My question still remain same sire, do u know anyone that applied for a senior cadre position, I will appreciate you directing him to this thread please (no fights) or did u apply for a senior cadre position yourself?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Mubz(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
idris4r83:

Apparently, senior cadre are being invited for another stage of interview, yet u cone here to spew ur ignorance. Anyways @musicboy, u will be called soon for another interview if u say u applied for a senior cadre position. They are sending out sms already for the next phase
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by hamzeiy: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mubz:

Apparently, senior cadre are being invited for another stage of interview, yet u cone here to spew ur ignorance. Anyways @musicboy, u will be called soon for another interview if u say u applied for a senior cadre position. They are sending out sms already for the next phase
yeah...i hrd abt dt too
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by mobarak: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Any news on team lead or senior cadre second stage interview please guys
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Realsufi: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
I had that there is another recruitment going on, that de just open the site. Any person with reliable information, please share
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by kulgee001(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2015
Realsufi:
I had that there is another recruitment going on, that de just open the site. Any person with reliable information, please share

Ask the person for the site.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by mobarak: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Any news on senior cadre interview guyz
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by musicboy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Did my second interview today, some serious questions this time. It was way different From the 1st one. Let's see how it goes though.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by mobarak: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
musicboy:
Did my second interview today, some serious questions this time. It was way different From the 1st one. Let's see how it goes though.
wish u all d best. Did u see any person interviewed for team lead
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
takleboy:

I meant no grudge, Sorry if i have wronged you
I tried to use the most polite words but is like you r too sensitive and viral.
Once again #sorry, peaceout

I don't know why I'm on this thread as I didn't apply but I stumbled on this comment. You, My Dear, are a man!! You were obviously not in the wrong but you apologised. Takes a man to do that... cheers.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by musicboy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
mobarak:
wish u all d best. Did u see any person interviewed for team lead

Yea, saw one team lead marketing and one for another position, can't remember. What did u apply for?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by mobarak: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
musicboy:

Yea, saw one team lead marketing and one for another position, can't remember. What did u apply for?
team lead employee relation
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
tchidi:

I don't know why I'm on this thread as I didn't apply but I stumbled on this comment. You, My Dear, are a man!! You were obviously not in the wrong but you apologised. Takes a man to do that... cheers.
Tnx for the compliment, u got ma head bursted with it. Life is so simple but some chose to make it complicated

Cheers Dear
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by aishahpearl: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2015
Pls is kaduna electricity still sending mails n calling for interview?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by mobarak: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
aishahpearl:
Pls is kaduna electricity still sending mails n calling for interview?
yeah for senior positions. Second stage interview
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by mobarak: 1:20am On Sep 11, 2015
musicboy:

please how many of you that were interviewed.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by musicboy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please does anyone have any info on the senior cadre interview outcome?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Nationwide Fixed For June 1 / Nigerian Air Force Airmen & Airwomen Recruitment 2017 / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.