Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June (49898 Views)

Daudeen Frieght Forwarding Company Calling!!!!!!!!! / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calls For CBT / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ArewaSweetheart(f): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
takleboy:

Yours is *legal what? are u a lawyer
Wish you the best

Yes I am cheesy

Thanks alot & I wish you same.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by paulobi: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
atama27:
. Was it experienced Trainee you applied for..cos that's the same position I applied for..
. No. I applied xperience hire. Officer billing operation 2b precise.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 6:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Goodmorning all, was any1 here interviewed yesterday? Pls lets hear from you Wish all of us today best of luck Myself Ruhu Arewasweatheart Fredoh 8182yep Buoye1 Mayavathy Paulobi Anthoneg Atama27 Everyotherone

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
just did, twas ok, they just say they wil gt bak o
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Couldn't do mine today, till tomorrow
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
ruhu:
just did, twas ok, they just say they wil gt bak o
what were you asked?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
basic questions bout d position, ur xperience, powersector, leadership quality etc
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Well- I thank God.

Just b composed and have confidence. Thats all.
My interview was more interactive with d three interviewers @ d panel. One Asked what I know abt kadelectric,and den spoke more abt my field of study as questions were thrown at me randomly from what I applied for.

The key thg is - relax! be confident, answer d best way u can and leave d rest to God!
That's all.

Wish u all b very best!!
*wink*
takleboy:
Goodmorning all, was any1 here interviewed yesterday? Pls lets hear from you
Wish all of us today best of luck
Myself
Ruhu
Arewasweatheart
Fredoh
8182yep
Buoye1
Mayavathy
Paulobi
Anthoneg
Atama27
Everyotherone
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Fredoh(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
8182yep:
Well- I thank God.

Just b composed and have confidence. Thats all.
My interview was more interactive with d three interviewers @ d panel. One Asked what I know abt kadelectric,and den spoke more abt my field of study as questions were thrown at me randomly from what I applied for.

The key thg is - relax! be confident, answer d best way u can and leave d rest to God!
That's all.

Wish u all b very best!!
*wink*
im done with my interview, today 4th july 2015, they will ask you questions based on what you applied for. on entrance you will be given a slip to fill, including your invitation id and the post you applied for. in case you be die-hard-hustler like me and have applied multiple positions but dont know what you are invited for, as it might not have been stated in your invite, then please ask the people verifying while they verify you. you may thank me later.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by paulobi: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Another mile stone crossed.D panellists were busy telling me congrats congrats at d end of d interview. It was ok. Just as other Members of dis forum have Said, it is all abt u being smart. Nd knw d position u applied well. Congrats. 2 dose of us who have been interviewed nd dose yet 2b interviewed.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by kulgee001(m): 4:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Please does anyone know if the position of Data Analyst has been invited for interview or which positions are currently being interviewed?

Paulobi
Fredoh
Atama27
Ruhu
8182yep
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by mariam055(f): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2015
I got my invitation text 12pm last nite. Applied for lead, customer service. But d venue is @ sokoto state usman danfodio university. 9am Monday. Anyone going there too let's hook up. Frm abuja.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by atama27(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
kulgee001:
Please does anyone know if the position of Data Analyst has been invited for interview or which positions are currently being interviewed?

Paulobi
Fredoh
Atama27
Ruhu
8182yep
the thing is. It's not all positions that wia invited..sumone got invite today and am sure more people are gonna keep getting..till Friday this week.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by atama27(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
mariam055:
I got my invitation text 12pm last nite. Applied for lead, customer service. But d venue is @ sokoto state usman danfodio university. 9am Monday. Anyone going there too let's hook up. Frm abuja.
congrats and all d best.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
AlhamduliLah #victoryisfromGodAlone
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
As far as I know, All positions were interviewed
kulgee001:

Paulobi
Fredoh
Atama27
Ruhu
8182yep
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by atama27(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
8182yep:
As far as I know, All positions were interviewed
you said "interviewed" does it mean the guys going tomorrow and Tuesday are goin there for jus breakfast and lunch
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Possibly!! grin
I guess u do know how to read- I said "as far as I know" which shud automatically let u know that I'm nt aware of any interveiw taking place for mon and tue. Olodo! cheesy
atama27:
you said "interviewed" does it mean the guys going tomorrow and Tuesday are goin there for jus breakfast and lunch
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by atama27(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2015
8182yep:
Possibly!! grin
I guess u do know how to read- I said "as far as I know" which shud automatically let u know that I'm nt aware of any interveiw taking place for mon and tue. Olodo! cheesy
May God bless you, all the best and I wish u God's grace and favour.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thanx. Wish u same!!
atama27:
May God bless you, all the best and I wish u God's grace and favour.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Is there still people expecting to be interviewed, Has all interview been done?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
so dia is gonna b anoda interview afta ds first interviews
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by hamzeiy: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
ruhu:
so dia is gonna b anoda interview afta ds first interviews

were did you hear that from pls
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
thisday newspaper...by d M.D
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
ruhu:
thisday newspaper...by d M.D
But why? The stress is becoming much now, ontop howmuch will they pay self but whichever way, i pray for God's Favor
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by hamzeiy: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
takleboy:

But why? The stress is becoming much now, ontop howmuch will they pay self
but whichever way, i pray for God's Favor

i would like to know how much they pay....anybody with such info

though i have tried searching for the info..on thisday....nothin on dt yet
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 12:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Kaduna Electric has concluded the first phase of its recruitment exercise with an aptitude test for external candidates. The test, which was conducted at the weekend, held in Kaduna, Gusau, Birnin Kebbi and Sokoto and saw over 7,000 shortlisted candidates participating. A statement signed by the Head of Corporate Communication, Abdulazeez Abdullahi, said the exercise was conducted peacefully in all the four centres. The candidates that sat for the tests, according to Abdulahi, were shortlisted from the over 50,000 candidates who applied for various job openings on the Kaduna Electric recruitment portal. He also said the aptitude test would soon be followed by a two-stage interview session for both internal and external candidates before successful candidates are selected. The statement added that Kaduna Electric is determined to engage a dynamic workforce hence candidates from various fields of endeavour were given the opportunity to sit for the tests particularly for the non technical openings. He said the internal candidates whose contracts expired at the end May this year were recently given a two-month extension till the end of July to allow for time for the conclusion of their evaluation process and the recruitment exercise. Abdullahi further stated that in addition to the direct jobs to be created, Kaduna Electric would also create indirect jobs especially when it begins the rehabilitation of substations and installation of new transformers in its franchise states.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 12:59am On Jul 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 3:53am On Jul 11, 2015
Na wa o, but my God will win I'm confident
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by kulgee001(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2015
From what I understood, two stages interview session; one for internal candidates and one for external candidates.
If so, they've all been concluded cos both have done their interviews.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
The statement said that successful candidates would be invited for a first and second stage interview along with external candidates whose aptitude test date would soon be announced. It added that the company has put in place a mechanism to ensure that the exercise is transparent and only the best candidates are selected. Kaduna Electric explained that in order to deliver on its mandate of efficient delivery of electricity to its customers, it need a young and dynamic workforce, hence the recruitment exercise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Nationwide Fixed For June 1 / Nigerian Air Force Airmen & Airwomen Recruitment 2017 / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.