Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank (18399 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Hi Friend!

I understand you are here because you have some PayPal funds stucked in your USA PayPal account or other countries' PayPal account as a result of your account been limited or banned(limitation cannot be appealed) as a result of what they see as fraudulent activity,security issue,potential risk/high risk,reasons known to PayPal or as a result of misunderstanding with them.
But count yourself lucky for being here today because I will be teaching you how to withdraw your stucked fund from such PayPal account which can either be that of USA or other countries' PayPal account as I've said earlier on.

To start with withdrawing from your limited or banned USA PayPal account,you will receive a mail from PayPal at exactly few minutes after 180 days your account was limited(or the day you received last payment before your account got limited) or when it was banned(when you received appeal denied message) that you can now withdraw your money to your usa bank account or request cheque.

To be continued but let me know if you have questions you will like to ask me based on what I've dropped above for me to clarify them before I proceed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 5:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Note that you shouldn't withdraw the money to Virtual Bank account used to verify the PayPal account because I'm aware that most Nigerians make use of such to verify their usa paypal account.Payoneer USA Virtual Bank which was previously working for verifying usa paypal account and for withdrawing from it is no longer working.

If the money is much,you can travel down to USA to open a real bank account or go through the stress of opening one as a non-resident without you travelling down to usa.

However,for the purpose of the topic of this thread which is aimed at getting the money into your Nigeria Bank account,I will talk on using the Cheque method before I proceed to that of other countries' PayPal account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by sunnedee: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Please go ahead
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by etebefia: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2015
nice thread bro!
i have been looking for a way to withdraw my money from a paypal account i opened in 2006 with uk address, i didn't verify and it has been limited since then. i have little money there please how can i go about it?
legalwealth:
Hi Friend!

I understand you are here because you have some PayPal funds stucked in your USA PayPal account or other countries' PayPal account as a result of your account been limited or banned(limitation cannot be appealed) as a result of what they see as fraudulent activity,security issue,potential risk/high risk,reasons known to PayPal or as a result of misunderstanding with them.
But count yourself lucky for being here today because I will be teaching you how to withdraw your stucked fund from such PayPal account which can either be that of USA or other countries' PayPal account as I've said earlier on.

To start with withdrawing from your limited or banned USA PayPal account,you will receive a mail from PayPal at exactly few minutes after 180 days your account was limited(or the day you received last payment before your account got limited) or when it was banned(when you received appeal denied message) that you can now withdraw your money to your usa bank account or request cheque.

To be continued but let me know if you have questions you will like to ask me based on what I've dropped above for me to clarify them before I proceed.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Smartlife(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2015
Following
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2015
etebefia:
nice thread bro!
i have been looking for a way to withdraw my money from a paypal account i opened in 2006 with uk address, i didn't verify and it has been limited since then. i have little money there please how can i go about it?

I don't really make do with UK PayPal account but I can still be of assistance to that.
Let me know withdrawal options that are made available for the account.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
To request a check from your PayPal account,you will need to request it to any accessible USA address which can collect the cheque on your behalf or by yourself if you can go the address in United States.

I will advise you use the service of some known and trusted private shipping companies(I'm sorry I won't recommend any one here but do your own research about that).
Once you get the address,you will need to add and confirm it to your PayPal account address by adding credit/debit card(You can use of payoneer and some other cards here in Nigeria or you buy virtual USA card which you can get for about $15) to your limited/banned USA PayPal account.

Once you add and confirm the card but remember to select the address to be associated with the card when adding it,you can then login to your PayPal and click on "Request Cheque" while follow the instruction till you get to the success page.

Note that PayPal will charge $1.5 as the cheque issuing fee.

To be continued... I'm still expecting questions on all what I've posted
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
etebefia:
nice thread bro!

I beg to defer on some of this suggestions, I just pulled out a US acct which belong to @tobodex that was limited since 2008 using a different method and his funds as been cashed out completely without a deduction from paypal.

I can help you with trying the UK acct and let's see aw it works out
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jdesigns:

I beg to defer on some of this suggestions, I just pulled out a US acct which belong to @tobodex that was limited since 2008 using a different method and his funds as been cashed out completely without a deduction from paypal.

You must have used the bank account withdrawal method which is free.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
legalwealth:

Not the bank acct method, what I had to do was pull the acct out of limitation(naªª here the work dey but patience is required) den added his master card and I bot the cash out him.

Quite simple
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by arbitrage: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jdesigns:

Not the bank acct method, what I had to do was pull the acct out of limitation(naªª here the work dey but patience is required) den added his master card and I bot the cash out him.

Quite simple

You are not really clear with that explanation. Can you pull out an account out of limitation but rather submit all documents that PayPal requested at resolution centre while waiting for their mercy outcome, which could be in your favour or otherwise. Even if you want to fabricate documents to use for Paypal resolution of the account, you will still wait for PayPal decision to get the limitation lifted. For adding his MasterCard means he has not added card to the account before, right?

I will mention later (when the op is through with his method) the method I consider as simple and not requiring waiting for 180 days to get your PayPal stuck fund out. It does not require adding card or answering PayPal limitation and resolution centre at all.

1 Like

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
arbitrage:

You are not really clear with that explanation. Can you pull out an account out of limitation but rather submit all documents that PayPal requested at resolution centre while waiting for their mercy outcome, which could be in your favour or otherwise. Even if you want to fabricate documents to use for Paypal resolution of the account, you will still wait for PayPal decision to get the limitation lifted. For adding his MasterCard means he has not added card to the account before, right?

I will mention later (when the op is through with his method) the method I consider as simple and not requiring waiting for 180 days to get your PayPal stuck fund out. It does not require adding card or answering PayPal limitation and resolution centre at all.

Now you taking about forged document, dis shows the paypal acct is not in your name but a forged name if am right, if its so then you have to wait for paypal mercy to consider you or not, it only took less den 24hrs from upload to removing limitations if u with your right documents. Except u using forged documents, av done it over 5times for differnt pips. One on nairaland
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by etebefia: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
the withdrawal option is bank account withdrawal, please what can be done, is there anyway i can register for us bank account online or can i use my payoneer, or use my nigerian bank account?
can you help me on this?
legalwealth:

I don't really make do with UK PayPal account but I can still be of assistance to that.
Let me know withdrawal options that are made available for the account.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by etebefia: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
alright bro! how can you help?
Jdesigns:

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jdesigns:

Quite simple

This is quite different from what I'm saying.
That is not a banned account which can't be appealed for restoration but a limited account

In short,you supplied all what they requested and the account for restored which is a normal thing.

Is the owner of the account in USA or was once living in USA?
What of type of mastercard is that?Can you give me the precise name of the mastercard type.

I'm trying to bring out something from your statement
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
arbitrage:

Good!

The other ways you are trying to say are to issue refund or send mail to all their top e-mails telling them to release your fund else you will sue them. Those methods don't work often because PayPal might even remove refund button from all the payments leaving you at their mercy of refunding it if they like or not while their top officials might still decide holding the fund for 180 days no matter what you say or tell them.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jdesigns:

Now you taking about forged document, dis shows the paypal acct is not in your name but a forged name if am right, if its so then you have to wait for paypal mercy to consider you or not, it only took less den 24hrs from upload to removing limitations if u with your right documents. Except u using forged documents, av done it over 5times for differnt pips. One on nairaland

I can smell lies in all your comments so far.

Answer my questions thrown at you earlier on first.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
etebefia:
the withdrawal option is bank account withdrawal, please what can be done, is there anyway i can register for us bank account online or can i use my payoneer, or use my nigerian bank account?
can you help me on this?

Is that the only option?
Which country bank account is it telling you to add when you clicked on withdraw?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
legalwealth:

I can smell lies in all your comments so far.

Answer my questions thrown at you earlier on first.

What lies are u talkin about legalwealth, I guess ur nose must b faulty sins u're smelling wrongly.

U asked a question wich I answered well, if u want the method used den u av to ask dat as well, am str8 and I go str8 to d point.

Ask the rite question den u will get the rite answer
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
etebefia:

I can help u out bro, but please relax, let me iron out the part of smelling lies with legalwealth. Cos dis can bring a lot of distrust to my name here on nairaland.

Dis is to every oneelse am not two faced on nairaland( two different usernames) cos I live on ghostmode and I come to nairaland to either read threads or sell some of ma product on the auto section, coming out of my world, is cos I see pips wit paypal problem and I believe I can help in wich everway I can, and also I nids funds masef and I see pips selling everyday wich I can use to b funding my us bank acct. So pls if u av issues with wat I put up here say it and stop painting black unless verifed and proven.

I will bring up the conversation I ad with the owner of the paypal I did for @tobodex if he approves.

Thanks to u all
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
legalwealth:

This is quite different from what I'm saying.
That is not a banned account which can't be appealed for restoration but a limited account

In short,you supplied all what they requested and the account for restored which is a normal thing.

Is the owner of the account in USA or was once living in USA?
What of type of mastercard is that?Can you give me the precise name of the mastercard type.

I'm trying to bring out something from your statement

The last acct done:

Now to your question, the acct is limited and not banned

The accunt domicile in US ie US paypal

It was opened in 2008 and was limited since den.

The persin uses a virtual us address and phone number in opening the acct

Mastercard added waz GTbank mastercard

So abeg bring out wetin u wan bring out joor, make I clear ur eyes well

Note: av neva done banned but its wat I can give a shot without ur method, if the actt is a clean clear acct not a fraudulent one
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by tobodex(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
legalwealth:

Jdesigns is trust worthy because I was monitoring everything from my BlackBerry and getting constant details from my email. I even just got alert in my mail that my credit card needs to be verified by paypal deducted certain amount, about $1.95 which will be refunded back after some days; so he is good
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by sunnedee: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Instead of exchanging words and arguing why not pull the resources together so peeps here can learn.
Stop the arguments please.

1 Like

Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
legalwealth:
To request a check from your PayPal account,you will need to request it to any accessible USA address which can collect the cheque on your behalf or by yourself if you can go the address in United States.

I will advise you use the service of some known and trusted private shipping companies(I'm sorry I won't recommend any one here but do your own research about that).
Once you get the address,you will need to add and confirm it to your PayPal account address by adding credit/debit card(You can use of payoneer and some other cards here in Nigeria or you buy virtual USA card which you can get for about $15) to your limited/banned USA PayPal account.

Once you add and confirm the card but remember to select the address to be associated with the card when adding it,you can then login to your PayPal and click on "Request Cheque" while follow the instruction till you get to the success page.

Note that PayPal will charge $1.5 as the cheque issuing fee.

To be continued... I'm still expecting questions on all what I've posted

Continuing from where I stopped,the cheque will be sent and it will get to the USA address added and confirmed on your PayPal account within some few days.
Once received,tell the receiver to send it down to you in Nigeria.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
sunnedee:
Instead of exchanging words and arguing why not pull the resources together so peeps here can learn.
Stop the arguments please.

Thanks dee, that was d idea I ad until the OP started smelling wrongly.

We all here to help people resolve there problems with paypal.

@legalwealth, apologies on my outburst u d riteful owner of this thrend, but pls avoid d use of some language to pips dat come arud with other means, d use of I beg to deffer I use when I startd d post here was to bring up my method also and others that av can also put up theirs. If u don't understand a method I beg u shd ask and not try to paint the person in a bad manner.

@all thanks
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Jdesigns(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
etebefia:

Now bak to your issues wit paypal, I guess u d one who added me on BBM and delected me instantly after reading legalwealth comment.

Inwhich everways: can you explain in full the problem with this account, den legalwealth, arbitrage or I can come out with d best method to use.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by etebefia: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
no country specified
legalwealth:

Is that the only option?
Which country bank account is it telling you to add when you clicked on withdraw?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
legalwealth:

Continuing from where I stopped,the cheque will be sent and it will get to the USA address added and confirmed on your PayPal account within some few days.
Once received,tell the receiver to send it down to you in Nigeria.

So the check can be cashed here in Nigeria? Problem is the names on my limited Paypal accounts aren't my real name
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by sunnedee: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jdesigns:

Thanks dee, that was d idea I ad until the OP started smelling wrongly.

We all here to help people resolve there problems with paypal.

@legalwealth, apologies on my outburst u d riteful owner of this thrend, but pls avoid d use of some language to pips dat come arud with other means, d use of I beg to deffer I use when I startd d post here was to bring up my method also and others that av can also put up theirs. If u don't understand a method I beg u shd ask and not try to paint the person in a bad manner.

@all thanks

You welcome.
Can we continue now?
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
etebefia:
no country specified

Ok!
That should be UK bank account then since it is uk paypal account.

I asked the question because PayPal so much love USA Bank account that it do allow withdrawal into it from most countries' PayPal account.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Purfekt:

So the check can be cashed here in Nigeria? Problem is the names on my limited Paypal accounts aren't my real name

Yes!It can be cashed into any domiciliary account having the same name as it is on the PayPal cheque.

It will take 21 business working days for the money to available for use in the domiciliary account.Note that you'll be charged $10 or so for the processing.
Re: Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank by legalwealth(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
I think we are done with that of USA PayPal account but I welcome any question or whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k / 5 Hot Business You Can Start With 10,000-100,000,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.