Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc (65542 Views)

Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal / BUY & SELL -perfectmoney, Webmoney, Payza, Neteller, Paypal At The Best Rate!!! / InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 5:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Welcome to Swiftecurrencyl Nairaland Customer Support.

Swiftecurrency has been in business since 2008 and have been putting smiles on our clients faces because we deliver quality service that no one in the industry can deliver.
We are verified by Perfect money, Bitcoin and others, has been in the fore front of e-currency exchange in Nigeria.

We specialize in the exchange of e-currencies such as Perfect Money, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Paypal, Payza, and others.

Please feel free to ask questions about us and our services on this thread and we will be glad to answer. Suggestions and complaints are also welcome.
You can check my signature below for our website.

Best Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2015
PM,Bitcoin,webmoney and paypal is available for instant funding.

www dot swiftecurrency dot com
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Such a good day
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ideas they say are for the great men, but applying swiftness and full dedication make a great man greater, I got swift currency recomendation from an international firm before coming to Nigeria and ever since I have been doing bussiness with him, I have never regreted knowing him, this is one Swift service I have enjoyed and still enjoying it. They are times when I even wake him up from sleep at night for fast services and he never complain to me, I have bought lots of items from Ebay and other USA shopping sites with easy with the help of Swift Currency e-payment system. Gone are those days when I see things to buy online and am scared, I freely buy my things from any international sellers ready to ship to africa or any other parts of the world. Say Swift Currency..

1 Like

Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
oyibomoses:
Ideas they say are for the great men, but applying swiftness and full dedication make a great man greater, I got swift currency recomendation from an international firm before coming to Nigeria and ever since I have been doing bussiness with him, I have never regreted knowing him, this is one Swift service I have enjoyed and still enjoying it. They are times when I even wake him up from sleep at night for fast services and he never complain to me, I have bought lots of items from Ebay and other USA shopping sites with easy with the help of Swift Currency e-payment system. Gone are those days when I see things to buy online and am scared, I freely buy my things from any international sellers ready to ship to africa or any other parts of the world. Say Swift Currency..

@Moses,
Thanks pals, its our pleasure to serve you better and much more. You guys are the reasons we are in business.
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
smiley keep up the good work
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Weekend funding of your ecurrency accounts is available today.
www dot swiftecurrency dot com

0 8 0 3 6 2 9 9 5 6 6 (whatsapp)
0 8 0 8 5 9 1 3 7 8 4

2 A E 4 9 8 5 C ( BB PIN )

1 Like

Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
PM,BITCOIN,PAYPAL are all available for instant funding
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
ecurrency is available
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
We offer the best service in the industry.
PM,BITCOIN,PAYPAL ETC are all available on our website.
Check my signature for website and contact details
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2015
Good morning my people, may this week be a fruitful and productive one for us all.

Instant funding of all ecurrencies are available today:

Perfect Money 235,
Payza 230,
Paypal 230,
Bitcoin 240,
Webmoney 235
Nairabet: from N500 above

You can also Sell Perfect Money @ N220, Bitcoin @ 215 and receive payment instantly to any local bank in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pm is still available
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Do a little more than you're paid to. Give a little more than you have to.
Try a little harder than you want to.
Aim a little higher than you think possible, and give a lot of thanks to God for health, family, and friends.

PM is still available
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by beetee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
I just placed an order on your site , Kindly credit me asap. thank you.
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
beetee:
I just placed an order on your site , Kindly credit me asap. thank you.

Order confirmed, Order filled.
Thank you for your patronage
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by beetee(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Okay, thanks.
That was fast, keep it up.
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
beetee:
Okay, thanks.
That was fast, keep it up.

U welcome , we are here to serve you
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Keep the orders coming in my people.
Cheers
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by beecrofty(m): 2:11am On Jun 09, 2015
I have patronized you for what, 2-3 years now??.. and it has been pleasant doing business with you all the while. Never spent more than a few minutes on a transaction, I have never had to call you endless times to get the services required like a few others I have worked with. Without saying much, I will recommend you to anyone who requires any of the services you offer over and over again.
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2015
beecrofty:
I have patronized you for what, 2-3 years now??.. and it has been pleasant doing business with you all the while. Never spent more than a few minutes on a transaction, I have never had to call you endless times to get the services required like a few others I have worked with. Without saying much, I will recommend you to anyone who requires any of the services you offer over and over again.

Thanks for the recommendations and referrals. God bless you
We will keep striving to put smiles to all clients face and deliver accordingly.
Cheers
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2015
Instant funding of all ecurrency is available.
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Perfect Money is available for instant funding
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Visit us today to fund your perfect money account.
www.swiftecurrency.com
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Perfect money is still very much available. Place your order today
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2015
Place your order for ecurrency today on our website:

www.swiftecurrency.com
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
pm is available for instant funding
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Instant funding of all ecurrency account is available
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thank God its Friday (TGIF)
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
ecurrency is still available
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Weekend funding of all your ecurrency accounts is available.
Perfect money, bitcoin, paypal, nairabet credit etc all available for instant funding
www.swiftecurrency.com
Re: Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc by JAZES(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Instant funding of your perfect money and bitcoin account is available today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" / Easiest Way To Send Money from Nigeria to US? / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.