Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Let's Play With Walls... - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Let's Play With Walls... (8102 Views)

Let Us Transform Your Walls And Give It One Of These WOW Looks. / FALSE CEILING AND TV WALLS (pictures) / Gravitex Paint For Walls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play With Walls... by FastShipping: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Marketers in Lagos:

Olajumoke Omowande Azeez
Building, Conctruction,Interior, Home appliances & Machinery
Phone:+23412778422 / 23
Mobile:+2347038052260
Email:oazeez@atlanticexhibition.com

Ayodeji OLUGBADE
Managing Director
Mobile:+905382900451
Email:ayo@atlanticexhibition.com

Ojo Temitayo O
Building, Conctruction,Interior, Home appliances & Machinery
Mobile:+234-8062930848
Email:otayo@atlanticexibition.com
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
FastShipping:

Check the address in the link and let's make this work. I am serious about it if you can find out about it and make it work. This interests me for the fact that no burglary proof needed.

We can have a deal as soon as tomorrow.

http://www.buildmacexnigeriafair.com/pictures/

Alright Sir. Sent a couple of mails already.
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by FastShipping: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2015
Dominionng:

Alright Sir. Sent a couple of mails already.

Thanks, boss.
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
FastShipping:

Thanks, boss.

Eventually got a reply from them and was linked to a representative in Finland who made me to to understand that the product is only shipped in on request.

Pricing? €500/sqm excluding installation.
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by FastShipping: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dominionng:

Eventually got a reply from them and was linked to a representative in Finland who made me to to understand that the product is only shipped in on request.

Pricing? €500/sqm excluding installation.

I mailed them too and got a reply from them from Finland. They requested for specification from me which I need to send to them. They are also in Canada that is not far from me.

I am giving this a shot.
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
FastShipping:

I mailed them too and got a reply from them from Finland. They requested for specification from me which I need to send to them. They are also in Canada that is not far from me.

I am giving this a shot.

Spot on. cool
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Still available...
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by segcymoor(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Cool!
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by babalose: 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Following up on this hammer glass. i think it will be a better deal than iron burglary proof, that disfigures a building. You said minus installation...are they coming to Nigeria to do the installation?
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 2:34am On Aug 08, 2015
segcymoor:
Cool!

Boss mi. I sight you Sir
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 2:37am On Aug 08, 2015
babalose:
Following up on this hammer glass. i think it will be a better deal than iron burglary proof, that disfigures a building. You said minus installation...are they coming to Nigeria to do the installation?

Definitely!!!

On installation? In the marketer's word "It can be arranged"
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dominionng:

Definitely!!!

On installation? In the marketer's word "It can be arranged"
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2015
Winne the Pooh, Spiderman, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and other kids photomurals available...

Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2015
Still available..
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Dominionng:
Winne the Pooh, Spiderman, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and other kids photomurals available...
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Still available..
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by omogidi234(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Dominionng:
Still available..

You guys are doing a good job. I have booked this thread like others who are doing one thing or the other on building. I should be ready soon. Once I am, I will get across to you. Meanwhile, I think you need to add TV dropping from the ceiling to the package. Please goggle it and see how you can learn it and add it to you package. It is the icing on all these your designs.
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2015
omogidi234:

You guys are doing a good job. I have booked this thread like others who are doing one thing or the other on building. I should be ready soon. Once I am, I will get across to you. Meanwhile, I think you need to add TV dropping from the ceiling to the package. Please goggle it and see how you can learn it and add it to you package. It is the icing on all these your designs.

I believe by "Tv dropping from the ceiling" you meant Projector Tv? Then shaping a design for it shouldn't be a problem, but it's not part of our job to choose a particular type of TV since we ain't the one buying. We work with budget while trying not to compromise quality. The compliments are appreciated Sir, it's part of what keeps us going. Looking forward to working for you too. Kind regards..
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2015
Dominionng:

I believe by "Tv dropping from the ceiling" you meant Projector Tv? Then shaping a design for it shouldn't be a problem, but it's not part of our job to choose a particular type of TV since we ain't the one buying. We work with budget while trying not to compromise quality. The compliments are appreciated Sir, it's part of what keeps us going. Looking forward to working for you too. Kind regards..
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by twinskenny(m): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=Dominionng post=40670848][/quote]

baba how ur side...
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
twinskenny:

baba how ur side...

The ministry is moving Boss!
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2015
At your service...
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2015
Dominionng:
At your service...
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Beautification meets quality finish.
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by FastShipping: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dominionng:
Probably a concept you came across?

I know exactly where I want you to do these for me.

You are going to give me a quote in few weeks. Work begins at the site on Jan 3rd.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
FastShipping:

I know exactly where I want you to do these for me.

You are going to give me a quote in few weeks. Work begins at the site on Jan 3rd.

As your Lordship pleases. Compliments of the season yet again Sir.

Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 7:00am On Jan 01, 2016
We will like to say a big Thank You to all our clients. 2015 would not have been a success without you, looking forward to strengthening our relationship in 2016 ,Happy New Year!
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Dominionng:
We will like to say a big Thank You to all our clients. 2015 would not have been a success without you, looking forward to strengthening our relationship in 2016 ,Happy New Year!
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 7:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Still available...
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dominionng:
Still available...
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2016
Still available...
Re: Let's Play With Walls... by Dominionng(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Dominionng:
Still available...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13.5kva MIKANO GENERATOR, Year 2010, The Generator Is In Very Good Condition. / Call For All Events Decoration/ Stage Design / OWN A LUXURIOUS HOME BY THE SEASIDE...ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE(VIDEO ATTACHED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.