Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (165980 Views)

The Best Food And Supplements For HIV / Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by iamhistreasure: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2017
greenhealthng:
what's the nature of your condition before you were prescribed those drugs?
High prolactin and pcos
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Bizzydee(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
greenhealthng:
im sorry about his condition,,how old is your cousin??but since its ss genotype,,hes bound to get sick every now and then,,,theres no cure to being a sickler,,its only managed,,,please go see a doctor for management and treatment therapies
i know i just wonder if theres a drug to help his pain, he's just a kid 10yrs old the pain is too much for him
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by greenhealthng(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bizzydee:
i know i just wonder if theres a drug to help his pain, he's just a kid 10yrs old the pain is too much for him
the only cure for a sickle cell patient is stem cell or bone marrow transplant which is quite expensive,,,u can use strong pain killers like morphine since the pain is quite severe and antibiotics like penicillin,,im a pharmacist but I strongly advise u see a doctor,,he will ascertain other test like level of iron and other stuffs
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by greenhealthng(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
iamhistreasure:

High prolactin and pcos
for the high prolactin,,u may use parlodel or carbagoline to get a good result,,i recommend u see a gynaecologist
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Bizzydee(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2017
greenhealthng:
the only cure for a sickle cell patient is stem cell or bone marrow transplant which is quite expensive,,,u can use strong pain killers like morphine since the pain is quite severe and antibiotics like penicillin,,im a pharmacist but I strongly advise u see a doctor,,he will ascertain other test like level of iron and other stuffs
ok thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by MGeey(f): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hi,
Thanks for your good works. May your knowledge continue to increase.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by jessyz(f): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hi, please can you recommend a good omega3 fish oil supplement which can work very well for the skin and overall good health.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Victorez007: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by greenhealthng(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2017
MGeey:
Hi,
Thanks for your good works. May your knowledge continue to increase. Please i need your advice. Hubby had low motility and was given parlodel. Though it was prescribed for me too, i took in (though i was taking fertilAid/FertileCM) and didn't have to take it. Our child is 19months +. I took in last year without the help of any medication but lost it in September at 3months.

Since then we have been trying and I'm getting worried if something is wrong. I am currently taking pregnacare - preconception. Please what else can we do? Thanks
I suggest u see a gynaecologist and explain your medication history in details,,,he/she is in a better position to help u out,,,also check out your cycle properly especially when you're ovulating before you meet your hubby,,,,prayers work too,,,#cheers

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by greenhealthng(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2017
jessyz:
Hi, please can you recommend a good omega3 fish oil supplement which can work very well for the skin and overall good health.
walk into any pharmacy store and ask for it,there are different varieties
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
jessyz:
Here are some brands that you can check up: Solgar, Mason, Natures Field, Natures Aid...google these brands and depending on where you stay, your pharmacy should have it especially those ones that sell dietary supplements. cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hi Community, it is not too late to say Happy New Year. I wish you a prosperous 2017. Welcome.
My advise, in all you do this year, keep your health because it worths more than money. I believe that the greatest gift that you can give your family and your world is a healthy you. Strive to stay in shape, mentally, physically and emotionally.
Wishing you all the best.
With Love.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by ifemide14(f): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
please what drug can i use to increase my sexual urge, no matter the romance i dont get move.your help is really needed thanks. embarassedplease what drug can i use to increase my sexual urge, no matter the romance i dont get move.your help is really needed thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by greenhealthng(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2017
ifemide14:
please what drug can i use to increase my sexual urge, no matter the romance i dont get move.your help is really needed thanks. embarassedplease what drug can i use to increase my sexual urge, no matter the romance i dont get move.your help is really needed thanks.
ok,,i may have to ask u a few questions,,,how old are you? do u have painful intercourse b4 now? are u usually dry down there when having intercourse
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by ifemide14(f): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2017
greenhealthng:
ok,,i may have to ask u a few questions,,,how old are you? do u have painful intercourse b4 now? are u usually dry down there when having intercourse
am 27yrs,i dont alwys have painful intercourse b4,yes alwys dry down
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by jessyz(f): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2017
greenhealthng:
walk into any pharmacy store and ask for it,there are different varieties
OK thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by greenhealthng(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2017
ifemide14:

am 27yrs,i dont alwys have painful intercourse b4,yes alwys dry down
your hormones are kinda unbalanced,,dats why you're dry down there,,,grandex balances female libido,,,but I'll suggest u see a gynaecologist
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by jessyz(f): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2017
heavenet:

Here are some brands that you can check up: Solgar, Mason, Natures Field, Natures Aid...google these brands and depending on where you stay, your pharmacy should have it especially those ones that sell dietary supplements. cheers.
Thanks a lot, will check them up.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by ifemide14(f): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2017
greenhealthng:
your hormones are kinda unbalanced,,dats why you're dry down there,,,grandex balances female libido,,,but I'll suggest u see a gynaecologist
thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by temmythe(f): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
please is there any supplement that shrinks ovarian cyst in 2weeks?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by greenhealthng(m): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
temmythe:
please is there any supplement that shrinks ovarian cyst in 2weeks?
clearing an ovarian cyst completely in 2weeks is a hard task,,,for cases I've seen,,it takes up to 3months,,,most times ovarian cysts disappears on its own and when it's enlarged,,it needs surgery to be removed,,,it is caused by excess estrogen which causes hormonal imbalance and disrupts ovulation,,,,u can take supplements like DIM(diindolylmethane),,,natural progesterone cream,,herbs like maca root,,,milk thistle seed,,,,they help to balance your hormones,,,,also avoid soy foods and eat organic meat and dairy,,,,dont forget to see a doctor for proper counselling #cheers
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by fyomer: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hi pls am over 40.i planned to start taking ruzu for fibroid,do you think it works beside am wondering if it would harm my ovaries.I dont want to go under the knife.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by greenhealthng(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2017
fyomer:
Hi pls am over 40.i planned to start taking ruzu for fibroid,do you think it works beside am wondering if it would harm my ovaries.I dont want to go under the knife.
my dear,,,fibroid has different stages of growth,,,but @ age 40,,myomectomy (surgery) remains the best option once a good doctor does it,,,it's a one time effect applied and you're fine completely,,i wouldn't recommend bitters for such sensitive issues,,visit a doc for counselling,,#cheers
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by fyomer: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2017
fyomer:

Re:greenhealthngsadm): 8:46am
my dear,,,fibroid has different stages of growth,,,but @ age 40,,myomectomy (surgery) remains the best option once a good doctor does it,,,it's a one time effect applied and you're fine completely,,i wouldn't recommend bitters for such sensitive issues,,visit a doc for counselling,,#cheers

fyomer
tnx a lot,just that i have friends who had gone for surgeries with no positive result,thats why am being skeptical.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by greenhealthng(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Hello nairalanders,,, im pleased to inform you that there's a blog community where you read health updates to get knowledge on how you can stay strong,,healthy and fit,,if you have a medical condition which you share your health problem and get medical counselling from various health professionals,,click on my signature or share @ www.greenhealthng.com/p/share-health-problem.html?m=0 ,,,,,#staying healthy is living wealthy

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Arogunmasa(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
I nid drugs to revitalise my skin, vitality of the body. dnt lky d way my face look lyk at d moment, am fair in color. pple ave been complainin, any help? @GREENHEALTHNG
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by greenhealthng(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Arogunmasa:
I nid drugs to revitalise my skin, vitality of the body. dnt lky d way my face look lyk at d moment, am fair in color. pple ave been complainin, any help? @GREENHEALTHNG
well u just have to be specific on your problem,,,if it's acne/pimple you're having,,,go for clindamycin cream or neo medrol and doxycycline 100mg tab once daily for 1 month,,,if it's fungal infection,,go for neomycin or ketoconazole cream,,,i wouldn't advise u to opt for bleaching cream or skin toning cream,,,rather eat more of fruits and vegetables and buy natural skin moisturisers containing vitamin supplements,,,#cheers
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Arogunmasa(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
greenhealthng:
well u just have to be specific on your problem,,,if it's acne/pimple you're having,,,go for clindamycin cream or neo medrol and doxycycline 100mg tab once daily for 1 month,,,if it's fungal infection,,go for neomycin or ketoconazole cream,,,i wouldn't advise u to opt for bleaching cream or skin toning cream,,,rather eat more of fruits and vegetables and buy natural skin moisturisers containing vitamin supplements,,,#cheers
Its nt acane nor pimples, d skin is just gettin dark kind of uneven tone. lookin rough esp d face
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by greenhealthng(m): 2:44am On Jan 15, 2017
Arogunmasa:
Its nt acane nor pimples, d skin is just gettin dark kind of uneven tone. lookin rough esp d face
u may be allergic to the current cream u are using so it's better u stop using it for now and use petroleum jelly or cocoa butter temporarily,,visit a doctor,,,explain your problem in details,,,he may conduct a skin patch test on u and recommend a cream suitable for your skin and ike I said earlier,,,there are good natural skin moisturising creams containing vitamin supplements,,,
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Arogunmasa(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2017
greenhealthng:
u may be allergic to the current cream u are using so it's better u stop using it for now and use petroleum jelly or cocoa butter temporarily,,visit a doctor,,,explain your problem in details,,,he may conduct a skin patch test on u and recommend a cream suitable for your skin and ike I said earlier,,,there are good natural skin moisturising creams containing vitamin supplements,,,
Havent use any cream 4 d past 2 yrs.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Probie: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pls I am new in ds group, ds is Wat I want to ask, I am a lady of 26 not married, I am really skinny, like vry very skinny, it's really bordering me. Right now I use just orheptal blood capsule and I eat very well. Instead of getting fatter am getting more Skinner by d day. Pls help me pls.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by greenhealthng(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Probie:
Pls I am new in ds group, ds is Wat I want to ask, I am a lady of 26 not married, I am really skinny, like vry very skinny, it's really bordering me. Right now I use just orheptal blood capsule and I eat very well. Instead of getting fatter am getting more Skinner by d day. Pls help me pls.
since you said youre too skinny and probably underweight,,, ill advice you purchase a drug called WATE-ON,,,It kinda prompts u to eat very well,,,but please do not eat junks in the process of adding flesh and gaining so much weight thereby making u obese. take more of proteinous foods eg eggs, fish, chicken, beans.it helps to build your body, carbohydrates like rice, oats, cassava and fruits should also be eaten more. increase your sleep hours @ least 7-10 hours @nyt and 3hours during the day,.,,while eating all these in large quantities,, do well to check your BMI( body mass index) always. bmi= weight/height. the standard range of bmi for any human is 18.5-24.9kg/m2. any value below or above this shows youre underweight or obese respectively,,#cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.