Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements - Health (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (165846 Views)

The Best Food And Supplements For HIV / Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by oxypress: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2018
2livescrew:
pls doctors in the house, what is the best supplement for diabetics retinopathy?
HBOT and diabetic retinopathy: Alternative treatment for diabetic retinopathy is hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot).
As diabetes damages the vascular network of the retina the blood- retina barrier is affected. This causes lack of oxygen in the retina, the very sensitive part of the eye.The vission becomes blurred. This can progress to blindness. HBOT can repair the damage and improve vission. The other treatment is surgical laser photocoagulation especially when there is proliferative diabetic retinopathy (this you can get from your opthalmologist) and can leave a permanent scar on the retina. We can work together with your eye doctor for optimum results. As for supplements to take over this high profile function- this na billion dolar question.
More info here:
https://www.oxfordrecoverycenter.com/conditions/diabetic-retinopathy/

www.oxy.hr/indications-hyperbaric-oxygenation/medical-treatment/diabetic-retinopathy
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by DJurry(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
romimora:
hello doc. Pls what drug can u prescribe for treating, yeast infection? my body often itch me, which leads to redness, and a little bit something like heat there. especially my leg, ankle, back, kneel hand, and fingers. Pls help

Hi! I think it's important you begin by asking about what NOT to do, to treat this "yeast infection" before you dwell on what to do.

For a start, I highly recommend you reduce your intake or outrightly ditch into the bin, those drugs, especially antibiotics, which you use.

Generally, drugs "stimulate" your body cells to overwork and grow weak. And as weakened cells grow (including your immune cells), fungi grow to "help" you break them down.

So, yes, the real enemy isn't fungi but the toxins in your body, they decompose.

Secondly, get your hands on dietary supplements, from a trusted brand, to help mop off some of the toxins, that overwhelm your body.

Thirdly, revamp your dietary lifestyle, alongside other aspects of your physical health, which I regard as the "Elements of Mother Nature".

Just like houseflies can never go extinct, other "valuable" works of Nature, like bacteria and fungi, can never be obliterated. Instead, let them guide you to the real, "self-inflicted" problem!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Lubebay: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2018
You will surely get.[quote author=Olajumoke459 post=68974546][/quote]
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by adedayo77: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hello Doc. please I want to ask whether Mason Gingko Biloba drug really good for memory cognitive?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Cool83(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
please which drug can boost my child immune system, he's just a week old
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by URep: 4:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Thanks for this opportunity op.
Please what antibiotic drugs do you recommend for male infection. The only symptom is constant urination.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2018
Cool83:
please which drug can boost my child immune system, he's just a week old

Why do you seek such a drug?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2018
URep:
Please what antibiotic drugs do you recommend for male infection. The only symptom is constant urination.
Thanks

Regarding this case of increase urine frequency:
How old are you?
Have you had an accident around your hip?
Sex?
When has it been?

You may conduct a home dipstick test to know what may be wrong,or probably make an appointment with a laboratory scientists to have a proper urine analysis and culturing done to ascertain cause to both infection and increase frequency in urination before any drug can be prescribed.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Cool83(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2018
2Ballz:

Why do you seek such a drug?
just to enhanced his immunity
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by theachiever: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hello how can I get rid of staphylococcus infection in my body system
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by URep: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
2Ballz:

Regarding this case of increase urine frequency:
How old are you?
Have you had an accident around your hip?
Sex?
When has it been?

You may conduct a home dipstick test to know what may be wrong,or probably make an appointment with a laboratory scientists to have a proper urine analysis and culturing done to ascertain cause to both infection and increase frequency in urination before any drug can be prescribed.

30yrs, no accident, male, he has decided to seek medical help. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Transparent(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Discover Our Secret On How We Eat Whatever We Want 3 days A Week And Lost Over 73 Pounds Together And The #1 Food To Eat Before Bed For A Flat Belly

See Real Life Proof>>> Food To Eat Before Bed For A Flat Belly
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
Cool83:

He need not have to take anything provided he wasn't diagnosed for any congenital problems with suppression of the immunity. He should be breastfed for 6months to offset for your quest.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
URep:

30yrs, no accident, male, he has decided to seek medical help. Thanks
See a urologist for guidance.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Lubebay: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
what kind of infection?
URep:
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Lubebay: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Have you tried swizzgarde?
theachiever:
Hello how can I get rid of staphylococcus infection in my body system
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Olajumoke459: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Doctors in the house, pls can someone recommend a good herbal supplement for degenerative disc, am tired of orthodox drugs
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by EagleScribes: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Olajumoke459:
Doctors in the house, pls can someone recommend a good herbal supplement for degenerative disc, am tired of orthodox drugs

Royal Jelly
Active HA
Freedom
Arctic sea
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Fribery: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2018
infection disease doctors, urologist or bacteriologist or any one experienced with dealing with staph. please from this my seminal test result what is the best combination to totally wipe this staph.. please help... please if you have not had staph before dont assume and prescribe something to me.. thats how i took augmentin and now it is resistant to it.. from the result...

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by mrstheo(f): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hello Doc...I deliver my baby girl on the 14th of april via normal delivery, but ever since then have been experiencing excessive sweating, severe joint pain and loss of weight. I went to the clinic, they gave me malaria drugs all to no avail. So I check the Internet to find out what's really wrong with me. So I was made to understand that it's called POSTPARTUM THYRIODISIS.. I also notice some lumps on my neck. Pls Doc what drugs can I use to get cured. Can it affect my baby through breastfeeding? Pls help
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by oxypress: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Why not go to a bigger hospital and get a certified diagnosis.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Emdee590(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Cool83:

mine is cerebral palsy, what drugs can boost her immune system? 4 years now
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
mrstheo:
Hello Doc...I deliver my baby girl on the 14th of april via normal delivery, but ever since then have been experiencing excessive sweating, severe joint pain and loss of weight. I went to the clinic, they gave me malaria drugs all to no avail. So I check the Internet to find out what's really wrong with me. So I was made to understand that it's called POSTPARTUM THYRIODISIS.. I also notice some lumps on my neck. Pls Doc what drugs can I use to get cured. Can it affect my baby through breastfeeding? Pls help

Seek the help of a doctor immediately. It may be functional,or just a benign problem relating with some imbalances with some of the hormones.

I don't think it may cause any harm to your baby by way of breastfeeding. But in trying to self-treat,you may delve into use of drugs or chemical active substances that may in one way or the other affect the baby.

So see the doctor,discuss your findings with him too.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Lubebay: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=Olajumoke459 post=68974546][/quote] Try Luth.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Fribery: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Lubebay: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Fribery:

can you help me with my result?
https://www.nairaland.com/2359036/ask-me-anything-drugs-supplements/26#70918336
Go to a very good pharmacy and show them your result. They will prescribe drugs for you. Note: early treatment is key to fighting this deadly STD.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Olajumoke459: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2018
EagleScribes:

Royal Jelly
Active HA
Freedom
Arctic sea
Are they for cure or for treatment
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by oxypress: 12:50am On Sep 10, 2018
@Olajumoke459
If the damage is not much then hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) will help. It is blood and oxygen deficit that is the leading cause of this problem. And that is what hbot can do for you. Google it for more knowledge.
Olajumoke459:

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by oxypress: 1:24am On Sep 10, 2018
Emdee590:
mine is cerebral palsy, what drugs can boost her immune system? 4 years now
For cerebral palsy treatment the most reliable thing to do is hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot). HBOT will initiate the healing process for CP. Immune boosting is just one of the benefitsof hbot.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 10, 2018
Hi docs,

Can you please suggest a good antimalaria drug?

Haven't had malaria in a very long time, but I think I might be having one soon.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by lyrose(f): 3:00am On Sep 10, 2018
I normally have hot stomach/ache when I wake up in the morning,then I take water to pass out that, please what is the cause of this stomach hotness,because have done test of hvs,though I took injections,ulcer-negative,please prefer solution

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.