Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (165836 Views)

The Best Food And Supplements For HIV / Your Health, Nutrition And Supplements / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2015
kemachuk:

No test was conducted beside I told him no fever, no cough and that's d first time she's visiting d hospital.
I believe he gave the medications to prevent all these you mentioned as based on his experience as a medical practitooner. There is what we call empirical treatment that required no test before prescribing. I am sure your child will benefit from those drugs. The maaldox is supposed to be taken just once while the others should be continued for five days. You can however still give her those fruits. she will benefit from them as usual.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by kemachuk: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2015
heavenet:

I believe he gave the medications to prevent all these you mentioned as based on his experience as a medical practitooner. There is what we call empirical treatment that required no test before prescribing. I am sure your child will benefit from those drugs. The maaldox is supposed to be taken just once while the others should be continued for five days. You can however still give her those fruits. she will benefit from them as usual.

Ok thank You. I appreciate.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2015
kemachuk:

Ok thank You. I appreciate.
You are welcome.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by marcjane(f): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
heavenet:

Eat good food and relax your mind dear. You have three kids already to be grateful for. Cant spot any problem.
Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by JoshGiantfeet(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2015
Please I've been aving recurrent boils in groups especially in my groin region. Carbuncles they call it? Please what can I use? I've spent about 10k now and its still coming after drying up. This things has been happening for over a year. Moreso, there's a boil in my ear lobe, its been there for bout 3years but does not hurt.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2015
JoshGiantfeet:
Please I've been aving recurrent boils in groups especially in my groin region. Carbuncles they call it? Please what can I use? I've spent about 10k now and its still coming after drying up. This things has been happening for over a year. Moreso, there's a boil in my ear lobe, its been there for bout 3years but does not hurt.
If your immune system is low it can give opportunity to S. aureus bacteria to cause infection. Farunculosis is the term for recurring boils. Ensure you boost your immunity always.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Are you a woman in your late thirties to late forties, you need to know about peri-menopause. This refers to the disturbing body feelings and symptoms that range from bloating stomach, low sex drive to hot flashes, unexplanable headaches to body pains. These feelings some of which do not respond to over-the-counter drugs can be explained by peri-menopause.
I am sharing this video on youtube video to further help you understand this as explained by Doctor Michael of Life Extension and Suzzane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt0IqXyxnXk#action=share
Cheers.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by cleanshields: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
CLEANSHIELD, a wonderful health drink that reverses acidity in the human body and alkanises it. Acidity is at the root of every disease in the human body. All diseases and health challenges man faces are as a result of diminution of the immune system of the body by the ravaging effect of acidity in the human body. CLEANSHIELD is a safe alkaline drink that alkanises the human body and once this is done the body immune system is revived and functions optimally leading to robust health as the cells and organs which were previously being poisoned by acidity in the human body are now being given a nourishing environment to blossom and flourish. In an alkaline state, the human body can easily recover from all diseases such as stroke, infertility, partial blindness, ulcer, diabetes, malaria, typhoid, weakness of the body, fibroid, cancer, low immunity, paralysis, partial organ failures etc.
CLEANSHIELD is indeed a wonder product formulated after 50 years of painstaking research by an 84 years old Jewish American.
It is NAFDAC approved and very safe to take with no known side effects. It can be delivered nationwide
080-3-713-2090 081-844-85-912
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Emyani: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Please i need the powerful antibiotic or other drug to eliminate a clonic infection called staph.A please i need urgently
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Emyani:
Please i need the powerful antibiotic or other drug to eliminate a clonic infection called staph.A please i need urgently
I sent you a mail.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Emyani: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
I didnt recieve de mail u can send me a mail @ joyofsalvation@live.com pls;(
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Emyani:
I didnt recieve de mail
u can send me a mail @ joyofsalvation@live.com
pls;(
Ok.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by girlieTberry: 6:18am On Aug 25, 2015
Gud morning. Pls my question is dat I ave been having pains all over my back and now it's hunting on my chest. I only feel d pains when I'm lying on my sides. What's d cause and which drugs can I get? Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2015
Is a meal of golden morn wit milk strong enough to take. Malaria drugs wit
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 3:42am On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=girlieTberry post=37305108]Gud morning. Pls my question is dat I ave been having pains all over my back and now it's hunting on my chest. I only feel d pains when I'm lying on my sides. What's d cause and which drugs can I get? Thanks[/quote
]
I recommend you see a doctor if you have taking common pain relief medications without success.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 3:44am On Aug 26, 2015
gommex:
Is a meal of golden morn wit milk strong enough to take. Malaria drugs wit
Yes. Gommex. However do not take tetracycline with milk.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
I wish all the followers of this thread a wonderful September ahead. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by enutrition: 4:45am On Sep 16, 2015
Where can I find Memorex brain health supplement in Lagos, Nigeria? Please I need it urgently.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by alabosian(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello pharm, how effective is this drugs Manfx and Renerve plus. The drug was prescribe for me by a Doc. Can u recommend a drug for me to boost sperm count and motility.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by kokomilala(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Don't isolate nutrients, rather take a multi pack like CENTRUM, WELLWOMAN, that contain almost all the nutrients available.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by donpy(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2015
here you have it, explanation of the most powerful food supplements. click the link below
http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/10/your-health-is-your-life-wire_8.html?m=1
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Destinygrl(f): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
hi plz how can I get rid of biotin breakout
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
alabosian:
Hello pharm, how effective is this drugs Manfx and Renerve plus. The drug was prescribe for me by a Doc. Can u recommend a drug for me to boost sperm count and motility.
They cheesy] are effective sir.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am have been off the thread for some time. I am sorry. It is for the good of everyone. I am Bk and better.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Destinygrl:
hi plz how can I get rid of biotin breakout
Please what do you mean by biotin breakout?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
kokomilala:
Don't isolate nutrients, rather take a multi pack like CENTRUM, WELLWOMAN, that contain almost all the nutrients available.
That is right. In the book I am currently writing, I emphasize taking individual supplements only on doctors recommendation
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Destinygrl(f): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
heavenet:
Please what do you mean by biotin breakout?
pimples caused by taking biotin supplement
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by kokomilala(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yea, when there is a gap or shortfall as regards certain nutrients.E.g. women, for obvious reasons may need additional iron, because of their monthly flow, and to avert anaemia, particularly for those that don't take multi.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by heavenet(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Destinygrl:

pimples caused by taking biotin supplement
What dose of biotin do you use as breakout can be dose related.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmmmm.....what of last of sexual urge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.