Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire (51540 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 05, 2015
Innjoo Fire has a 5.0 inch , 540 x 960 Capacitive touch screen that delivers superb display. It has an Impressive design with removeable back cover , Unlike the Innjoo One that is Unibody. The design on Innjoo Fire is a combination of Both metal and Plastic. It has Nice , Shiny , metallic edges but the back cover is made of Plastic. The body is a little bit slim and it dosent feel too heavy on Hand despite the metal finishing. Fits the pocket well.

Hands on , You will notice the neat arrangement of buttons and charging point. Innjoo Separated them on different sides if the body. The volume and power buttons are separate on the Left and right side of the body(respectively) , making it easier to take screenshots with just one hand. The charging point is positioned at the bottom while the earpiece jack is at the top.

The sim slots are inside the phone , which means you will have to switch off before swapping sims. I was very disappointed at the fact that both Sim 1 and Sim 2 supports only Micro SIM Size. I had to cut my Sim before it could fit in. That aside , Everything is okay.

I noticed Something odd. (I don't know if it is a general thing or just me). There was No Branding on the Battery. No name whatsoever. It was just plain White. I found it difficult to verify the actual battery capacity.

http://androidnigeria.com.ng/innjoo-fire-review/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2015
interface.

Innjoo Fire runs Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Os , Laced with Innjoo's trademark InnOs and InnUI. I like the fact that there is not much pre-installed apps (Bloatwares). However , the overall user experience is distasteful. Half Jellybean half KitKat.

•The Icons are Flat and arranged in Grid format but There is no app drawer. All the apps can be accessed by just swiping your default home screen. The "InnUI" is responsible for this. But thankfully , you can change it by installing your favourite launcher , Preferably Nova Launcher

•The Notifications Tray Looks like Jellybean. At some point , I wondered if this is really a 4.4KitKat Device.

•The Network Signal is coloured. I would have preferred it to be white. Just like the battery icon

•The music interface is too Plain.

In the near future , I expect Innjoo to stick with the default Android Kitkat UI , since they cannot properly tweak the interface to give it a better look.

1 Share

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Fabdedon(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2015
can the phone detect virgin girls shocked

7 Likes

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Whizpeter(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2015
You said 'UNBIASED' remember?

2 Likes

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Hardware Performance

With Mediatek quad-core chipset clocked at 1.3GHz and 2GB RAM , one will expect seamless performance. Innjoo fire handled multitasking pretty well. I had no difficulty opening and closing apps , No lagging . But When I ran Antutu Benchmark Test , it scored 18241 points , far below my expectation.

I pitched it against 3 Smartphones. The results are interesting.

•Innjoo Fire vs Infinix Hot X507

Here , Innjoo fire edges out slightly with less than 1000points.

•Innjoo Fire vs Tecno H6

Innjoo fire also won this with less than 1000points.

•Innjoo Fire vs Infinix X551 (Hot Note)

Here , Infinix Hot Note won with well over 8,000points

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Innjoo Fire has 2500mAh Removeable battery. I was able to get 8hours of heavy useage. If you're not a heavy user , you will probably get a full day without charge.

I noticed the phone heats up a little bit during heavy useage. I used Battery temperature app to monitor the temperature.

2 Shares

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2015
The call quality is decent. I had no problem making and receiving calls. The back speaker is okay too , but the highest volume isnt loud enough. Even in an open space , standing few meters away , I could barely hear the sound of music from my smartphone. While on Earphones , the noise from outside kept interfering with what I was listening to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by EnterPRO: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Misterkelv:

Yes ma. Am on It

picture of the sim slots too.

thanks

***modified***

looks like it will size both standard and micro Sims .
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2015
The 5MP back camera on Innjoo fire shoots decent photos. I observed that you’ll need to ensure your hands are stable enough as there is no OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) on the camera. Here are some shots I took with the Back camera.

There is also a 5MP camera at the front. Good for selfies and Video Call.

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2015
EnterPRO:

picture of the sim slots too.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by mymissingrib(m): 8:26am On Jun 05, 2015
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT IS D RAM ITS LARGER N AKSO D BA3 WITH DAT AMOUNT NOT SUM CRAPPY ONES MADE BY TECNO
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by TDonald: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Nice One OP

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2015
TDonald:
Nice One OP

Thanks
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Afeezoladapo(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Misterkelv:
That aside , Everything is okay.
I noticed Something odd. (I don't know if it is a general thing or just me). There was No Branding on the Battery. No name whatsoever. It was just plain White. I found it difficult to verify the actual battery capacity.
it's urs dat's like dat! Mine has brand & d specs on it!
D fone camera & colour is ok compare 2 infinix hot x507 dat i tot no CHINKO fone can eva beat! It's a nice fone! I knw very soon d price'll go up coz d fone's sweet!
Tanx OP 4 d review!

3 Likes

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2015
Misterkelv:

Thanks
The lining round the phone is made of what? Metal like the one found on bb bold 5 or plastic coated with silver painting like the one found on Samsung galaxy s4?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2015
Afeezoladapo:
it's urs dat's like dat! Mine has brand & d specs on it!
D fone camera & colour is ok compare 2 infinix hot x507 dat i tot no CHINKO fone can eva beat! It's a nice fone! I knw very soon d price'll go up coz d fone's sweet!
Tanx OP 4 d review!
Kept side by side the Infinix Hot and the Innjoo Fire, which one would you choose with some reasons to embellish your choice. Please...
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by ITbomb(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Youngpo413: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Chinese crap with fake specs,get a lumia joor!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by SkgeeBoss(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Youngpo413:
Chinese crap with fake specs,get a lumia joor!

Jealousy jealousy
Solo makinde abosi

grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Navyguy(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2015
I LOVE THIS PHONE

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Youngpo413: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2015
SkgeeBoss:

Jealousy jealousy
Solo makinde abosi

grin grin grin
jealousy?
With all these chinese sh!tt?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2015
donhils:

The lining round the phone is made of what? Metal like the one found on bb bold 5 or plastic coated with silver painting like the one found on Samsung galaxy s4?

Metal.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by SkgeeBoss(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Trust me when i say a custom rom would do!!!

grin
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Afeezoladapo(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2015
donhils:

Kept side by side the Infinix Hot and the Innjoo Fire, which one would you choose with some reasons to embellish your choice. Please...
D innjoo fire is beta!
D ba3 is 2500mah compare 2 infinix hot507 of 2000, d ram 2gb compare 2 infinix of 1gb, d colour beta dan infinix's, d camera although 5mp beta dan 5mp of infinix hot 507.
Infinix hot 507 is a gud fone too compare 2 oda CHINKO(it was my dream fone b4 innjoo fire came out whn i saw it) bt innjoo fire beat am!

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Afeezoladapo:
D innjoo fire is beta!
D ba3 is 2500mah compare 2 infinix hot507 of 2000, d ram 2gb compare 2 infinix of 1gb, d colour beta dan infinix's, d camera although 5mp beta dan 5mp of infinix hot 507.
Infinix hot 507 is a gud fone too compare 2 oda CHINKO(it was my dream fone b4 innjoo fire came out whn i saw it) bt innjoo fire beat am!
So you have the Innjoo fire?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Misterkelv:

Metal.
You are very sure about it? cos some guy like that told me the thing is plastic. I haven't really seen the phone. But I'm loving it.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Afeezoladapo(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2015
donhils:

Yap! I ddnt include dat it also has 5mp front camera & notificatn!
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Afeezoladapo(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2015
donhils:

Yap! I ddnt include dat it also has 5mp front camera & notificatn light!
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2015
donhils:

You are very sure about it? cos some guy like that told me the thing is plastic. I haven't really seen the phone. But I'm loving it.

Sir , Its Metal. Innjoo confirmed to me.

The metal gives a solid feel on hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nokia 3310 Is 15years Today / This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! / Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.