Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire (51522 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 28, 2015
Sylverkenz:
I wiped my imei guys what to do

I didn't use the fire but I did same to my t1. Your fone box should come with the imei nober on it, just use mobile uncle to put it back & next time back your imei up with mobile uncle when you are done.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Afeezoladapo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
h
donpata:
I noticed that my fire never shows me the total phone storage in file manager. It only shows details of sd card and nothing for phone memory. Plus, I switched my phone to use phone mem as default storage but uc web won't save images. It tells me saved but when I try to open, it says file does not exist. Any help?
u can get the total fone storage from settings.
and u can also check where u download ur files in ur uc browser download settings.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Tobby26(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donpata(m): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
I haven't used the infinity hot but this fire is somewhat scrap plastic. I can't use it while charging; it heats up as he'll. I can't use the phone memory on flashshare; always returns errors. I can't c my internal phone storage details by mere opening file manager. I play clash of clans and besides getting heated , it charges backwards. unlike my p5, this one takes arnd 9hrs to give me full charge when I use my laptop to charge it. It's faster though with direct power. besides, the ba3 could go from 100% to 30% in 15mins. Just use it for any gaming or intense browsing on 3g.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Jamesrock(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
PLEASE WHERE CAN I BUY A NEW INNJOO FIRE
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Dionjerry(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by jaiyejina(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jamesrock:
PLEASE WHERE CAN I BUY A NEW INNJOO FIRE
30 days old innjoo fire running lollipop tweaked to use glo bis and mtn bbmidid sub for sale... 08073060032 whatsapp or call. Still clean and new
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by temmym4(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2015
This "chon chen" mobile manufacturers and their tag names... Infinix HOT, Injjoo FIRE, what should we expect next... Indeen BOMB

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by danizy(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2015
Youngpo413:
Chinese crap with fake specs,get a lumia joor!
lumia nonsense?i hate that phone,i hav used the lumia 625,itz a useless product@lumiaz..team infinix/injoo
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by alldrunsx: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2015
temmym4:
Chairman pls help reply a post, a follow up to your earlier contribution. Check my moniker. Thnks
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by jaiyejina(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Ojelade18012010(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
My innjoo fire refused to start today.
does anyone know if it has reset button?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by joeybankz: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2016
i have gone through a few phone reviews, the followings are simply mind blowing, see -
http://www.techpent.com/phone-reviews-need-a-new-android-smartphone-then-check-out-the-list-of-affordable-phones/
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Blissbrain(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please can someone help me with the innjoo fire backup rom? Am trying so hard to fix my bricked phone, I have tried all the available firmware online with the latest version of flash tools non seems to be working. It keeps giving me brom error

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nokia 3310 Is 15years Today / This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! / Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.