Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With (1589 Views)

Python Programmer Needed Urgently / Need A Programmer To Program A Vehicle Tracking Software / Very Urgent-a Python Programmer Is Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by WebSurfer(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2015
I want to embark on a Project on Currency exchangers like www.exchanger.ws (Exchanging between currencies only ) and http://www.yelgold.net (Buying selling currencies locally) Both to be built with Python which i am not good at.

**Must know how to integrate Payment gateways into Script and also working with API on perfectmoney.com , blockchain.info for an automated service using their API (For the exchanger.ws project) , and also accepting bank payments online (For the http://www.yelgold.net project).

**App developing for the two Projects for Android and IOS platforms with Both Working APIs effectively,

Note: This project is for a long term and advanced programmer needed only.
Please let me know here if there is any one good enough for this project so we can discuss terms and exchange contact.
Thank you
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by WebSurfer(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
nobody?
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by WebSurfer(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
disappointed sad sad
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by ballantyne: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Have you started this project? you said you are not good with python, which languages are you good at?
Are you a good programmer? do you have any project to support your claim?

You should put up your contact too if you are really interested in working with someone.
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by WebSurfer(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
ballantyne:
Have you started this project? you said you are not good with python, which languages are you good at?
Are you a good programmer? do you have any project to support your claim?

You should put up your contact too if you are really interested in working with someone.
I have not started yet but ready to start immediately soon as i find the right person for the job, i major in PHP but i have to use Python for this project.
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by WebSurfer(m): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
anyone?
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by WebSurfer(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
anyone?
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by sisqology(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
sorry, just got this. oya
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by WebSurfer(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
sisqology:
sorry, just got this. oya
can you?
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
WebSurfer:
nobody?

let me be honest not all developers visit nairaland that much except for the faffers (*me*) with little projects, I would say try sourcing on twitter or getting through LinkedIn, there are tons of Python Developers here on NL that i've met in person even Farouqlib but the question is ? How free are they for Projects ?
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by WebSurfer(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
pcguru1:

let me be honest not all developers visit nairaland that much except for the faffers (*me*) with little projects, I would say try sourcing on twitter or getting through LinkedIn, there are tons of Python Developers here on NL that i've met in person even Farouqlib but the question is ? How free are they for Projects ?
i think Farouqlib might be the one whom contacted me if i am right, Farouq Oyebiyi ? he seemed like the right person i needed
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 08, 2015
WebSurfer:
i think Farouqlib might be the one whom contacted me if i am right, Farouq Oyebiyi ? he seemed like the right person i needed

Yeah that's the dude, he's my mentor when it comes to Python because i have interest in that language. Holla at him
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by seunthomas: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Add me on skype:hackiprog
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
5000 lines of code will not kill
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by WebSurfer(m): 3:49am On Jun 10, 2015
seunthomas:
Add me on skype:hackiprog
i am not on skype, rather on YIM or whats app, you can drop your ID if you are too
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by seunthomas: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
WebSurfer:
i am not on skype, rather on YIM or whats app, you can drop your ID if you are too
If you are not on skype then your must be pre-historic. LOL.
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by WebSurfer(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
seunthomas:

If you are not on skype then your must be pre-historic. LOL.
whatever that means,
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by toluxa1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
pcguru1:

Yeah that's the dude, he's my mentor when it comes to Python because i have interest in that language. Holla at him

I can't find that user name on NL. What's his nairaland id
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by munsab: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2020
If you are looking to exchange E currencies like Perfect Money to Skrill, Paypal, or Webmoney then you can try on our exchange platform or if you need virtual credit card then you can contact us too
kukichanger.com
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by brian2020: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2020
Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make critically articles
I’d state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page
and so far? I amazed with the research you made to make
this actual publish extraordinary. Excellent task!
https://www.best-solar-panels.com/products/solar-charge-controller/
Re: Need A Very Good Python Programmer To Work With by iiamharkinwaley: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
pcguru1:

Good pm bro, quite some time. Can I send a pm ?

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Developer Needed / A Good Java Developer Is Urgently Needed / Forum Software Development - Joint The Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.