Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

What is wrong With Toyota Venza? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What is wrong With Toyota Venza? (4924 Views)

What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) / Honda Accord 2006 Comparison With Toyota Camry 2003 / What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is wrong With Toyota Venza? by Exqwizit(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2015
I intend to get a Toyota Venza Very soon but I have observed that there is a lot of Nigerian Used Venzas up for sale so I'm wondering if there is a challenge most prior owners are running from or any particular reason for this. Please I need some experienced or professional advice.
Re: What is wrong With Toyota Venza? by sultaan(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
They are up for sale because buyers discovered why Toyota stopped production.

The Venza is boring more like an over rated wagon

1 Like

Re: What is wrong With Toyota Venza? by abatically(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
1. Because owners want to upgrade.

2. Because some of the previous owners hit money and bought them. Now they are broke and want to sell them off when maintenance became a problem.

3. Because lots of people bought them. It is a beautiful and popular car so it is very logical u will see many of them up for sale.

4.Just ur imagination. Reason being because u are planning to buy one and ur trying to be cautious, so it would look as if previous owners are trying to get rid of them. Now just make up ur mind that u are no longer interested in the venza, let's say ur planning to buy a Honda EOD. Then tell me if it won't look like there are too many EODs up for sale.

9 Likes

Re: What is wrong With Toyota Venza? by Exqwizit(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
abatically:

2. Because some of the previous owners hit money and bought them. Now they are broke and want to sell them off when maintenance became a problem.

3. Because lots of people bought them. It is a beautiful and popular car so it is very logical u will see many of them up for sale.

4.Just ur imagination. Reason being because u are planning to buy one and ur trying to be cautious, so it would look as if previous owners are trying to get rid of them. Now just make up ur mind that u are no longer interested in the venza, let's say ur planning to buy a Honda EOD. Then tell me if it won't look like there are too many EODs up for sale.

You know an EOD here has been common right from time, its kind of cheap and its still many people's dream car till tomorrow. I am not a Honda person all my cars have been Toyota

1 Like

Re: What is wrong With Toyota Venza? by lonelydora: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2015
abatically:

Exactly, especially number 4 point. It happened to me when I wanted to buy my first car, it was as if the car is everywhere I go to.
Re: What is wrong With Toyota Venza? by eaglechild: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Actually Toyota is about to kill the production of Venza.

Most buyers found it to somewhat overrated in terms of value for money. With the highlander in a similar price range most people just ignore the Venza.

Apparently Americans don't like wagons.

Has nothing to do with reliability.
Re: What is wrong With Toyota Venza? by abatically(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2015
eaglechild:
Actually Toyota is about to kill the production of Venza.

Most buyers found it to somewhat overrated in terms of value for money. With the highlander in a similar price range most people just ignore the Venza.

Apparently Americans don't like wagons.

Has nothing to do with reliability.

Majority of Nigerian owners don't know and don't care if Toyota is killing the venza.

1 Like

Re: What is wrong With Toyota Venza? by eaglechild: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2015
abatically:

Majority of Nigerian owners don't know and don't care if Toyota is killing the venza.
That is a very wrong assumption.

We wanted to get a vehicle for mum and that was the singular reason we struck off the Venza.

I also know an owner that got hers brand new and wants to sell for that same reason.
Re: What is wrong With Toyota Venza? by eaglechild: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2015
abatically:

That is a wrong assumption.

We wanted to get a vehicle for my mum and that was the singular reason we struck off the Venza.

I also know an owner that got hers brand new and wants to sell for that same reason.

On the other hand, if one is interested in a buying a vehicle one always tends to notice its presence more.

(1) (Reply)

Which Car To Buy Toyota Corrolla , Matrix, Or Camry Big Daddy??? / I Have An Offer To Purchase A Nigerian Use 2009 Honda Accord At 800k / Customs' Duty Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.