Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. (90398 Views)

All About Hair, Weaves, Styles Etc(photos) / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / Kirkland Signature Hair Skin And Nails With 5000 Mcg Biotin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2015
nifdem:
Thank so much ma for ur response. I will try d nivea but pls hope it won't bleach me o and pls ma kindly tell me a soap Dt wil work well wt d cream

No real bleaching with nivea fair. You can use. Dove creme bar soap.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=Cynluv post=35170686]Good ma...
Pls am using fair and white cream the big pink ones,and slika Soap.i have dark spots on my legs for long now and the cream/soap is Nt really working as I want...pls what other better or the best cream/soap that I can use to clear them out.... embarassed cry
Thanks[/q

From ur comments the products are working but slow. Don't seek fast action when it comes to spots or skin in general so you don't end up with double trouble.
I want to believe the spots have been there for a while, give it time it will fade out.
Meanwhile, when bathing, rub the soap all over n leave at least 5 minutes before washing off. Continue with ur cream, I hope it's the original.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Queening:
good day jeomegso,i have alot to ask.1.i am fair and i use dettol soap and caro white (people told me it is a bleaching cream but it does not bleach my skin) i started using it in secondary school (i was always indoors) but now that i am in the uni most of the time i am under the sun and i noticed i was getting darker but when we are on holiday(i am always indoors) i get lighter.Right now i want to buy caro white but the difference is this one has fade milk and it also has carrot oil, should i go ahead ?

Caro white contains steroids. And should not be used extensively. If you stay away from the sun even without cream you will get fairer. So please buy a sunscreen with at least spf 30 n use with your cream. Sebamed sunscreen is good.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2015
daiseofficials:
Pls I want to tone my skin evenly....wah can i use??..at an affordable price #winks....thanks alot

Olive oil
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2015
ADEWALE7777:
I have this pimples on my face...as in embarrassing and annoying.I have used all sorts of products..honey lemon funbact A Ytacan...yet I didn't see any improvement...I don't use any cream...didn't even know the cause of the annoying pimples...pls can u recommend a cream for me or any solution to this

That's cos u have been using steroids. Steroids will give you very temporary relief before it bounces back with extra force. Please read my comments on pimples n follow religiously.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Queening(f): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2015
jeomegso:

Caro white contains steroids. And should not be used extensively. If you stay away from the sun even without cream you will get fairer. So please buy a sunscreen with at least spf 30 n use with your cream. Sebamed sunscreen is good.
thanks for the reply....should i only use the sunscreen?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by nifdem: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2015
Which of d two ma...and pls is it available in nigeria cos I went to 2 big supermarket in my area and none of them has it. Thanks for ur time.
jeomegso:

No real bleaching with nivea fair. You can use. Dove creme bar soap.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by daiseofficials(f): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2015
tanks.... buh am fair... buh its uneven...knuckles... forehead... looking 4 a beauty regimen...
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by fdmskincare: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on 09039030457,09051394413

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by michellez(f): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2015
@fmdskincare Why do you guys delight in spamming every single beauty thread? Why can't you open your own topics and advertise your products? It's becoming really annoying seeing you in every topic. Jeez!

7 Likes

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nyckeh: 8:05am On Jun 28, 2015
michellez:
@fmdskincare Why do you guys delight in spamming every single beauty thread? Why can't you open your own topics and advertise your products? It's becoming really annoying seeing you in every topic. Jeez!
You took d words out of my mouth, God bless u. She's not d only one, her colleagues will soon take over ds page wt their chemicals to damage d skin d more. angry

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Anyone know any good scar removal gotten from acne? I recently started breaking out. I don't know if it's because of the change of my environment, and the change in my diet as well. I'm really good at looking at for a product that will work for me, but i don't mind improvising in other products. So suggestion please?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by dechandel(f): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Anyone know any good scar removal gotten from acne? I recently started breaking out. I don't know if it's because of the change of my environment, and the change in my diet as well. I'm really good at looking at for a product that will work for me, but i don't mind improvising in other products. So suggestion please?
Ermm, sorry about the break outs.. Harsh weather maybe? Try an exfoliating soap, Kojie san precisely and a baby oil mixed with vitamin c serum..
I once had rough break outs caused by make up and i didnt bother patronising them ebay sellers. i just had to make do with what i had. You can also minimize the make up too.. Hope this helps?
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
dechandel:

Ermm, sorry about the break outs.. Harsh weather maybe? Try an exfoliating soap, Kojie san precisely and a baby oil mixed with vitamin c serum..
I once had rough break outs caused by make up and i didnt bother patronising them ebay sellers. i just had to make do with what i had. You can also minimize the make up too.. Hope this helps?
Oh dechandel. Girlie o cheesy where have you been?

Yup. Harsh weather. kojie san? doesn't that bleach?

what vitamnin c serum, do you suggest i purchase?

I don't even wear make up much nowadays. the foundation is evil angry, it clogs pores.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
nifdem:
Which of d two ma...and pls is it available in nigeria cos I went to 2 big supermarket in my area and none of them has it. Thanks for ur time.

It's the second one.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by dechandel(f): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Oh dechandel. Girlie o cheesy where have you been?

Yup. Harsh weather. kojie san? doesn't that bleach?

what vitamnin c serum, do you suggest i purchase?

I don't even wear make up much nowadays. the foundation is evil angry, it clogs pores.

Thanks.
Sweetie, been here and there grin.. I saw peeps drolling over the Zendaya's pics you put up.. Lol

Kojie san doesnt bleach o, it removes the dead skin cells which makes your skin glowy afterwards.. You can also try maxi peel exfoliating soap, they all make break outs run miless away from the skin..
Since harsh weather is the cause of your break out, i must warn that these soaps can be somewhat strong on the skin, so don't leave out oil if you must use it.. Johnson o, coconut oil, Jojoba oil.. They are very great..

I be ashewo for vitamin c serum o. Lol. Once used Skinceuticals vit.c serum, damn expensive. Had to mind my pocket o.. You can check it up

Also used Avalon organics.. I wasn't feeling it but they've got good reviews o..

There is this Fair and white Vit.c serum, but i think it contains lightners, which isnt ideal though, but it all boils down to what you want..

Now i just moisturize with Aloe Vera oil.

Make up? Lol, the necessary Devil.. I carry my face wipes whereever i go, i wipe it off after sometime, cant let them yama yama foundation destroy me..

Sha goodluck with saving your face grin The struggle for a clear and clean face though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by snazzylove: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello, you are really doing a very good job here, keep it up.
Pls I need your advice on a very good moisturizer with/and sunscreen to use. Am a very fair person, I don't really have a problem with my skin just need a moisturizer with sunscreen. Thank you.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
dechandel:
Sweetie, been here and there grin.. I saw peeps drolling over the Zendaya's pics you put up.. Lol

Kojie san doesnt bleach o, it removes the dead skin cells which makes your skin glowy afterwards.. You can also try maxi peel exfoliating soap, they all make break outs run miless away from the skin..
Since harsh weather is the cause of your break out, i must warn that these soaps can be somewhat strong on the skin, so don't leave out oil if you must use it.. Johnson o, coconut oil, Jojoba oil.. They are very great..

[size=40pt]I be ashewo[/size] for vitamin c serum o. Lol. Once used Skinceuticals vit.c serum, damn expensive. Had to mind my pocket o.. You can check it up

Also used Avalon organics.. I wasn't feeling it but they've got good reviews o..

There is this Fair and white Vit.c serum, but i think it contains lightners, which isnt ideal though, but it all boils down to what you want..

Make up? Lol, the necessary Devil.. I carry my face wipes whereever i go, i wipe it off after sometime, cant let them yama yama foundation destroy me..

Sha goodluck with saving your face grin The struggle for a clear and clean face though cheesy

This is the only thing I saw! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
dechandel:

I be ashewo for vitamin c serum o. Lol. Once used Skinceuticals vit.c serum, damn expensive. Had to mind my pocket o.. You can check it up

LOL. I gave them something to keep running their mouth, won't even remove it. grin
shocked shocked choi! that skinceuticals is expensive o lipsrsealed. I will buy kojac instead and look for a very friendly vit-c serum. I use bio oil on my face tho,i got that last week. it mosturizes my face tho. Johnsons baby oil has always been the bae tho tongue.

i swear! if one has a clean and clear face, who will want to be wearing foundation. Rubbish embarassed
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by contactlenz: 2:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Hello OP, please how do I get rid of raised black spot
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by dechandel(f): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2015
Nneka123:
LOL. I gave them something to keep running their mouth, won't even remove it. grin
shocked shocked choi! that skinceuticals is expensive o lipsrsealed. I will buy kojac instead and look for a very friendly vit-c serum. I use bio oil on my face tho,i got that last week. it mosturizes my face tho. Johnsons baby oil has always been the bae tho tongue.

i swear! if one has a clean and clear face, who will want to be wearing foundation. Rubbish embarassed
Hehehehhe, biko don't remove it o. If not for anything, her smooth face will serve as a motivation grin

You use Bio oil? Great.
Johnson our bae grin

I am sure you'd be fine, just don't go patronising them tube products for fast relief, some of them contains steroids, and i am very sure you know the damages that comes with steroids..

You take care smiley
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by dechandel(f): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2015
AgapeCharis:
This is the only thing I saw! grin grin
grin grin grin
LMAOO!!!
Crackhead!!!
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
LMAOO!!!
Crackhead!!!
Dey laugh yansh wey you no first get off. grin grin
Oloshi! grin grin grin
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
snazzylove:
Hello, you are really doing a very good job here, keep it up.
Pls I need your advice on a very good moisturizer with/and sunscreen to use. Am a very fair person, I don't really have a problem with my skin just need a moisturizer with sunscreen. Thank you.

Elizabeth Arden visible difference and sebamed sunscreen works good
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2015
contactlenz:
Hello OP, please how do I get rid of raised black spot

You either visit a dermatologist to to extract it or apply a 50 % glycolic acid peel lotion on the spots. With the second option you should take care to neutralize the peel, apply moisturizer n sunscreen to it.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by HKhouseofhello: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2015
TOYBOY spoof Chanel, it’s not only similar to Chanel, it can also send out slight COCO perfume. The summer wind warmly blow, gently pass through hair and ears.【official website: www.toyboy.com.hk Facebook ID:toyboycomhk Twitter ID:toyboycomhk】
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by nifdem: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good day ma,pls v searched everywhere for d nivea fair all to no avail and dey told me to buy nivea naturally even tone that dey work same way
...is it true? can I go for it...tanx
jeomegso:

It's the second one.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by fenanda(f): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello pls i will be glad if you can reply me ASAP i am kind of light in complexion,i want a cream that would make my skin glow and a Lil lighter so i was thinking if i could use Nivea fair cream and soap or dove cream and soap cos i don't want a cream that will damage my skin on the long run..thank u
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehehhe, biko don't remove it o. If not for anything, her smooth face will serve as a motivation grin

You use Bio oil? Great.
Johnson our bae grin

I am sure you'd be fine, just don't go patronising them tube products for fast relief, some of them contains steroids, and i am very sure you know the damages that comes with steroids..

You take care smiley
Awww! Thanks. smiley
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by jeomegso: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
nifdem:
Good day ma,pls v searched everywhere for d nivea fair all to no avail and dey told me to buy nivea naturally even tone that dey work same way
...is it true? can I go for it...tanx

Yes, you can. It's good too.
Re: Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. by fenanda(f): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pls could u reply me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Preity Zinta beauty and style. / Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.