Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know (38732 Views)

Am Based In Gambia, If You Need Anything Let Me Know!!! / I Am Based In Switzerland,if You Need Anything From Here Let Me Know :) / If You Need Anything In Usa Or Canada Let Me Know.... Am Based Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2015
fecosequence:
pls bro,@op am lukin 4wrd to having my mba programe in cyprus after my nysc bt am nt 2 sure if its the ryt choice 4me coz i intend setling dr 2??

Cyprus is a very small Island, The economy is quiet good, Difficult language, as for mba program I will have to check, But I would not advice you to settle down there if you finally make it to Cyprus. There are better places for your mba program, e.g Finland which has one of the best educational program, economy and settling down there would be perfect, so also Sweden.

P.s Life is Cyprus is pretty expensive. wish you the best of luck
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2015
gdamola:
@OP..u are doing a great job here..More grease 2 u elbow..I will prefer chatting wit u on watsapp..My number is +2349051785451 and my mail is greatdamola@yahoo.com..Thanks

`Good morning Mr Gdamola. I will send you a message later. and thanks for your kind words
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2015
bros, can u be sending me cheap fairly used laptop of any maker, if we agree on the transaction pls, am really serious
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by Suchie(m): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
edward1984:
It's all about business

Please i asked a question you dont want to answer it.i was in duisburg Düsseldorf last year i noticed that all the nigerians guys i met there have kids with German women y is it like that.i know you are one of them too.Danke
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by gnykelly(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
can you give me legit construction company that build automated manufacturing plants. in Germany I would love to build factories in Nigeria. there websites will be OK. thanks.
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
owonoko:
bros, can u be sending me cheap fairly used laptop of any maker, if we agree on the transaction pls, am really serious

Of cox I can do that.. send me your mail or whatsapp lets talk
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
gnykelly:
can you give me legit construction company that build automated manufacturing plants. in Germany I would love to build factories in Nigeria. there websites will be OK. thanks.

I will get back to you in few mins....
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Suchie:

Please i asked a question you dont want to answer it.i was in duisburg Düsseldorf last year i noticed that all the nigerians guys i met there have kids with German women y is it like that.i know you are one of them too.Danke

Have we met ?,, so how do you know i have a kid with a german woman or not? am here to meet and do businesses with serious people... with all due respect I find your question lame...

2 Likes

Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by gnykelly(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
edward1984:

I will get back to you in few mins....
thanks in advance.
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by marcyemi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thanks OP its nice having ppl like you here... am non graduate and i will love to travel to Germany to live and work. please op where do i need to start from. Here is my email..olakayodemi@gmail.com
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by gdamola(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
edward1984:

`Good morning Mr Gdamola. I will send you a message later. and thanks for your kind words
@ OP..U can drop ur mail..I will send a mail to u..Thanks
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
gdamola:

@ OP..U can drop ur mail..I will send a mail to u..Thanks

Email sent to you.. wink
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
marcyemi:
Thanks OP its nice having ppl like you here... am non graduate and i will love to travel to Germany to live and work. please op where do i need to start from. Here is my email..olakayodemi@gmail.com

I will send you a message later on what I know
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:
I will need your personal phone number for whatsapp chat I will need the latest golf cars, but directly from Germany...

If you are down for business let's talk..

Cheers

Sorry for the late reply,, I had lots of messages and did not notice you post,, was just going thru and saw your post,,, my apologies Mr Mistaarhloki.. can you please send me your email so we exchange numbers ?
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by akinolatosin(f): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
kkon:
looking at the long haul say in two months time want to get a gud quote and work towards it. You could give me your quote landing cost and all lets see if we can do business together. .

Let me hv ur number so i could call u nd discuss further
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by babasho1: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
I'm in pls can you send me your email. We need to discuss. I will pm you. Thanks.
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
babasho1:
I'm in pls can you send me your email. We need to discuss. I will pm you. Thanks.

mail sent to you wink
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
mintyx:
Pls are cars cheap in Germany? Like how much can one get an Audi A6 2002 model? Including landing costs in Nigeria? If you could break it down to cost of carbon Germany, cost of shipping to Nigeria, I will appreciate

My apologies for the late reply... can you please send me your email or whatsapp ? so we chat over there...

1 Like

Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by itoese(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
My area of interest is sales of vehicle spare parts and accessories. Actually, I need a foreign partner who is qualified and knowledgeable on this line.
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by fecosequence(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
edward1984:

Cyprus is a very small Island, The economy is quiet good, Difficult language, as for mba program I will have to check, But I would not advice you to settle down there if you finally make it to Cyprus. There are better places for your mba program, e.g Finland which has one of the best educational program, economy and settling down there would be perfect, so also Sweden.

P.s Life is Cyprus is pretty expensive. wish you the best of luck
wat abt work permit and residnt permit in finland hw easy to get it?
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by ruffbob(m): 1:31am On Jun 08, 2015
Pls op can I knw how much it will cost to get a clean audi 80 car plus clearing n another fees to Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 4:41am On Jun 08, 2015
ruffbob:
Pls op can I knw how much it will cost to get a clean audi 80 car plus clearing n another fees to Nigeria. Thanks

Good morning Mr Ruffbob, Send me your email so we talk, as you can see , am not allowed to post adverts in this section...
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:49am On Jun 08, 2015
edward1984:

Sorry for the late reply,, I had lots of messages and did not notice you post,, was just going thru and saw your post,,, my apologies Mr Mistaarhloki.. can you please send me your email so we exchange numbers ?

My direct email is ola.andru@gmail.com
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

My direct email is ola.andru@gmail.com

Just mailed you...
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by Mistaarhlohki(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2015
edward1984:

Just mailed you...

Saw it...my whatsapp is +2348160974909
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Saw it...my whatsapp is +2348160974909

Got it... will contact you in few mins.. Thanks
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by Mistaarhlohki(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2015
edward1984:

Got it... will contact you in few mins.. Thanks

Okay, danke paaren ..cheers
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by vpaymoney(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2015
edward1984:

Just the price of the car ? of cox ,, send me your email
Vpaymoney@gmail.com
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
vpaymoney:

Vpaymoney@gmail.com

Just mailed you..
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by ruffbob(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2015
my mail is mails2elvis@gmail.com. Expecting your mail
Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by edward1984(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2015
ruffbob:
my mail is mails2elvis@gmail.com. Expecting your mail

Just mailed you.. thank you

1 Like

Re: Am Based In Germany, If You Need Anything Let Me Know by csckid(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hello op...want to inquire about air jordan shoes and mens shoe generally....sizes 42 to 44...emma4biz@gmail.com,, whatsapp: +2349021000247

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria's World Trade Center Abuja Poised To Send Its Economy Sky High - CNN / Banks To Replace ATM Card With Finger Print. / Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.