Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress (53615 Views)

Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert / Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Davido And His New Pet Take A Stroll On The Street Of London(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by akinlolu1995: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is from her upcoming movie soon to hit naija

She captioned it:

"What is BASIRA looking for and whr is she going with the wedding gown......... #Basirainlondon #NigerianMovie #Nigerianfilm #Africanfilm #AcTv #EniolaBadmus photo credit: @iogundijo at Londonn!"

https://instagram.com/p/3d91YEt3Q_/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by 9niceguy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
That man be like "are you crazy"

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Godfullsam(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
I guess she is on set.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by preciousMI1(f): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
African be acting weird since 1894. ..

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by SplendidE(f): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
GROSS

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by chiefololade: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
gbogbo biz geh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by seankay(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
This will surely make FP so lemme pay for this Land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by ogawisdom(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
She is jst overweight n looking obese in dt wedding gown undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
She needs to reduce her weight tho'

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by sirrinky: 12:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Hehe
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by nmanma1(f): 3:18am On Jun 06, 2015
na wetin , who d pursue her na. maybe late for service bfr d man go change his mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by pretydiva(f): 5:11am On Jun 06, 2015
She b fink say d guy she wan marry na dangote son buh was later disappointed cheesy..jst finking out loud tho

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by boboLIL(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2015
:oIf she fall eh grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Why me Lord? Why me? I just wasted two minutes of my life and another whooping 100KB of my precious data to view a fat gingerbread woman running around the streets of London. angry Forgive me Lord.....

@OP, pls wake me up when she gets to the foot of the London Bridge, by then she should have burnt up to 100 calories. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2015
I have joined the association of space booker henceforth.

Some useless topic ought not to make front page.

Nairanland is fast loosing it value.

Any potential buyer of this wonderful land that is situated in this stategic location should contact me, only fair ladies are allowed to buy.

Goodluck.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Nicepoker(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
.op come and close this thread.
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by peeparty(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
can't wait for this movie

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by elantraceey(f): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Runaway bride.
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by niceguy7(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Action film.... grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by BCharlie: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Who dey pursue am? Lol
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by angelTI(f): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Not being pessimistic but I am sure its going to be another yeye movie

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
when you are a Virgin ,and you See his Joystick on the wedding day !!! ..

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by basholodan(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Yepa... Lwkmd
Gbogbo big girls no go kill person
grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by 20bc(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmm, that's what happens when you smoke English weed for the first time...
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
hian
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
basholodan:
Yepa... Lwkmd
Gbogbo big girls no go kill person
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by bobcharly(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Temple Run 5

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by sannmi3: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by PTAwal: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2015
I think I'm beginning to like her.
Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by muh4lyf(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
preciousMI1:
African be acting weird since 1894. ..
Value what you have, you can't deny the fact that you are an African, you are not white, are you? Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by kilode100(f): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2015
elantraceey:
Runaway bride.

cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Running Round The Street Of London With Her Wedding Dress by bornmekus: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2015
London?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG / Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) / Portable's Dance Moves On Stage Got Fans Worried (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.