Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,287 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes (3814 Views)

I Want To Buy Yam In Large Quantity / Orji Uzor-Kalu's Mega Farm In Abia State To Cost $400m / Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by bumsiee: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please I would like to know which state in nigeria I could purchase trailer loads of yam. I want to know the cheapest state I can get it and the price estimate per tipper load. Please any 1 with useful information should please share the information here. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by salam1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
niger kom 2 gartu village. Nassarawa and benue but am a nigerlite no new yam 4 nw
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by chiefinalowo: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Just go to Niger State
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by FarmTech(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
salam1:
niger kom 2 gartu village. Nassarawa and benue but am a nigerlite no new yam 4 nw
Is Benue safe? I've read a lot about Fulani attack.
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by Tbagwell1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Benue is safe @ d moment, Nassarawa too has yam, but presently yams are very expensive now, as d rain has started. I just started a yam farm in nassarawa state a border town btw benue and Nasarawa state. If u want to buy yams u can get it buh e go cost.
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by injector4real3: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Just go to Niger State
yam is expensive now
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by bumsiee: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2015
salam1:
. Ok thank u
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by bumsiee: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Just go to Niger State
. Thank u
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by bumsiee: 12:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Tbagwell1:
Benue is safe @ d moment, Nassarawa too has yam, but presently yams are very expensive now, as d rain has started. I just started a yam farm in nassarawa state a border town btw benue and Nasarawa state. If u want to buy yams u can get it buh e go cost.
. Expensive as in how much. Thanks 4 d info m grateful
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by bumsiee: 12:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Thank u every 1 4 d contribution. M g8tful oo
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by Tbagwell1(m): 5:23am On Jun 06, 2015
bumsiee:
Thank u every 1 4 d contribution. M g8tful oo
A tuber of yam now goes for around 250-300 as against 120-150 naira
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by bumsiee: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2015
Tbagwell1:

A tuber of yam now goes for around 250-300 as against 120-150 naira
. Ok thank u
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by specialguest(f): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
For potatoes the cheapest place to get them is plateau state i think.
Re: Cheapest And Safest State To Buy Yam And Potatoes by hoyze24: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tbagwell1:
Where exactly are you in nasarawa? Is it close to lokogoma or akwanga?

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything / Stevia seedling (sweetener), mint seedling & Bread fruit Seedling / Organic Molasses And Lactobacillus Serum For Livestock, Poultry And Home Use.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.