Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) (4698 Views)

PICS! 12 Things Which Ll Help You In Your Daily Life / Shocking: Woman Lifts Objects With Her Vigina (photos) / Strange Objects Found In Goat Slaughtered For Burial In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) by Kassidy90(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Combines objects of daily life for simple illustration of drawing of faces, animals among other things..
This is what I call CREATIVITY.

Re: Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) by Kassidy90(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
More

Re: Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) by Kassidy90(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
More

Re: Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) by georgementday(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Am speechless. May God bless u
Re: Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) by Kassidy90(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
More

Re: Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) by guynupe(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
are u kidding me? what!!!! common this is too lovely, menh..... keep it up Bro
Re: Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wow!!! shocked The human mind is just the bomb.
Re: Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) by Kassidy90(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
guynupe:
are u kidding me? what!!!! common this is too lovely, menh..... keep it up Bro
Actually its not my work a friend sent them to me..
Re: Combines Objects Of Daily Life With Simple Illustration For Drawing..(pics) by guynupe(m): 1:17am On Jun 06, 2015
Kassidy90:
Actually its not my work a friend sent them to me..

whoever did that is a pro.....thumb up for d person

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Staff Verification: Steps On How To Register / Meet The Young Man Who Raped A Chicken To Death In Ondo State / I Regret Bringing My Wife To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.