Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Corpers Solidarized With Host Community - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Solidarized With Host Community (641 Views)

Help Build A Library In My Host Community - Corper Emmy / Corps. Member Provides Ultrasound Scanning Machines For Host Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Solidarized With Host Community by sojiboy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Corpers Solidarized with their host benefactor, as they lost serving daughter to untimely death.

With great shock, sobber heart but in submission to the will of Almighty, I commiserate with the family of Mr and Mrs ERONDU of Umukiri community in Obingwa local government of Abia state, who lost their daughter Miss(ENGR) AMARACHI ADANNAYA SHINE ERONDU who also is a Batch A 2015 stream 1 CORP MEMBER of Delta State.

According to our source who happens to be Serving in the demise community/village Miss(ENGR) AMARACHI ADANNAYA SHINE ERONDU who studied Chemical Engineering in Enugu State University was born in Obingwa local government but was deployed to Delta to serve her father's land. She completed her compulsory 3weeks regimental training in Delta Nysc camp but meet her untimely death in a fatal, on her way to report at her place of primary assignment in Ughelli local government.

Testifying to how the parents of the demise has been taking care of them(Corpers in Umukiri village in Obingwa local government ) said, the whole corpers in the community had to compulsorily boycott their offices today 5-6-2015 to commiserate with the generous parents of the deceased and to also pay last respect to Our co-compatriot who in accordance to the law Obeyed the clarion call but unfortunately meet her untimely death during her service year

Death is a debt we all owe, somehow, someway we all must pay but not untimely, while I deeply sympathize with the family, friends and associates of Miss(ENGR) AMARACHI ADANNAYA SHINE ERONDU, likewise I also commiserate with the Umukiri community corpers , Obingwa corpers and Nigeria corpers in entirety.
May such bad occurrence cease among Nigeria corpers and God continually protect us all during and after our service year.

Youth Obey the Clarion Call.

R. I. P Miss(ENGR) AMARACHI ADANNAYA SHINE ERONDU

Re: Corpers Solidarized With Host Community by SFSNIPER(m): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rest In Peace.
Re: Corpers Solidarized With Host Community by Ademat7(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
OMG! On her way to PPA!!! Cries** RIP

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Happy P.O.P To You All From Giant Corper ;D / Important For All Nysc Members / List Of 8 Corps Members To Repeat Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.