Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:43 PM

• • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • (2270 Views)

Darkrebel Vs Liricyst / Elymaxiimus Vs Liricyst[the Holocaust Rap Tourney Final] / The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Obesemf Vs Liricyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

• • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by 007Bruce: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Obesemf Vs Liricyst

FLASHBACK

Liricyst:

LOL! What’s the likelihood of his claims & damned
plans?/ he expects & aims to advance/to the throne…
without anticipating the cyst, I’ll put a shame to his
‘cat scans’/see, I kill the possibility,& reveal the
probability, of an obese win…..is rightly named a fat
chance!!!/

You both should do this in shivers, be cagey/cos ur
lines are weaker n lazy/this nigga is crazy/& you both
to him is like river to navy/after he does this battle,
this will be a quote from linda ikeji:/ “A madman just
did the murder of two”…like he had wild sex with iya
ibeji!!!/

Obesemf:

see im tactical, my victory far from marginal,
gimme the first second, i make this beating classical,
had a huge appetite in boarding school, friends
thought it was magical,
never,'1st, 2nd or3rd, cuz how he constantly 'fought'
at the table.... niggas mistook him for Arsenal

so lets talk school or money, the dude is a reject,
he go claim he gets quick head, but he barely think
first,
the fool is boring, he jokes and every body wants him
dead,
at this rate' give him 'time' to impress, and even the
'principal' wont show simple interest

VOTING CRITERIA

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer
Rules

- Strictly 8 bars
- Deadline is 8PM (Nigerian time) on Monday, 8th June

- Voting is open to regular members only.
Rules
- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.
- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.
- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments in the thread before or
after battle
- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.
- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.
- If there's anything you need to say
in defense of your verse please save
them for after voting is over.
- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by liricyst(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bloody Scene!
Scripting Commences
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
angry

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2015
liricyst you make ready?
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by liricyst(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2015
obesemf:
liricyst you make ready?

lol..na today I wan start. Been busy but today is very free so I should be able to write 8good bars by deadline
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2015
liricyst:

lol..na today I wan start. Been busy but today is very free so I should be able to write 8good bars by deadline

i go dey wait
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by liricyst(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
He’s a loser, that’s the fact numbers spoke!/ Check his profile, over 100 d sad bummer wrote/You’ll only rate d principle time-line & that gunner quote/ He’s yards dumber blokes/ Others laughed at the dìck’s lines/ cos obese motherfùcker is just a big time...fat momma’s Joke!/

Speaking of mommas folk, His I figured’s a bìtch/ The way she’s been shared around bad men…..even the scriptures concede!/ Would take puss n Anal ørgy to climax & make her vigour complete/ She took the act upon herself/to render the community her help/
her private parts now reps the whole public…she personifies the synecdoche figure of speech!/

I won’t blink an eye for his punches even if he raises his fist/ He’s seen great battles lines only when soldier ants march on to the places he’s pissed!/ Its like a Judge erases n rips/ records or claims that he a dope guy till no traces exist/ Cos whenever he tries to take charge…with a wave of the hand…the guy’s case is dismissed!/

No one praises the bìtch, we take aim like soldiers & bang thru you/ Hated fool, even a priest would add vice….scold ya & cancel you/ Son…that your stubborn mum, behold her, be Thankful too/ Her undying love defiled her first mother instinct ……which told her to strangle you!/

I gon help her plant clips in ya chest, you would think that they germinant/ Its certain that/ he’s on death row n news columns will run live stories of the vermin rat/ “the bullets put him on a Quick learning path/ And the nine brought an outcome…..the mass murderers term…a 3 by 3 determinant!”/

He thought his flow on that cypher reigned, expecting we wowed/ But the crowd hailed Limerick as Elijah for putting an end to the drought!/ Still I’m betting he proud/ So I decapitate him/drop box for his body to be part laid in/…while making sure I leave his head in the clouds!/

I swear, He can’t Writes chains of rhymes/ or Ignite flames on writes/ Gather his family as a unit, they won’t have a bright brain combined!/
I’ll Open ya head with a hack tool/ have ya brain spread in a darkroom/
Then develop and hang it on the wall to help put him..... in the right frame of mind!/

It's foolish obesity is now epidermal, really dumb!/ Fat men like him say the cure are herbal, Really son?/
You shouldn't have gotten that big but that's late advice/I'll get my goons and make sure the dìck's played outside/
....till he's slim and portable like an external CD-ROM!/

Bleep outta Here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
heard this little critic wanted to mimic my gimmick|
had to perform street physics, which land him in a clinic|
they fear for your safety, grab my camera, make your mama see pics|
i go put bounty for him head, it'll become like a young thug song, everybody will be looking for lyric|||¤

single syllables,cool, i make the fool drool|
school you with rules, pull the tool out on you|
if his crew wants beef, i feed them a full bull|
tis like a chieftaincy dispute|, after obese 'piles' the pressure on you| there'll be blood on the stool|||¤

yo, this is a fuckin beat down, ifs far from a 'thriller'|
i'm iller,if you try to 'beat it', gays will rip your 'Billy Jeans', show you d!cks which are thicker|
i dey com make 'history' , better 'hold my hand' this scheme had u weaker|
and i won't care if you're 'black or white' , this beating changes your colour like michael Jackson, nigga|||¤

I just go shoot am for head as i arrive|
dem go rush you to the I.C.U, all the doctors skills they apply|
i go blow the hospital generator, laugh while dey try keeping you alive|
and make one quick call, so NEPA takes the power supply|||¤

papa Liricyst, can you, not see i'm better than you|
your victory in the final was just a damn fluke|
you sleep with wishes of beating me clearly, those dreams never come true|
these flows bring heartache, una go hold your chest and fall on this field like Nwankwo Kanu|||¤

drop wordies and punchlines at a very high rate|
my mind state aint in the right place, they gimme blind hate|
i cut his tight face, wash my hands like Pontius Pilate|
one hay maker leaves this skinny nigga at sea like Somali pirates|||¤

little skunk, your demise is pending, I'm watching you sternly|
see, i come with fist, 'i abandoned my arsenal, like Henry'|
my clan brings cameras, they wanna film the dramatic ending|
i beat him in the 'Hall' so he
remains under the table like Burnley|||¤

drop a glock, shake your brains with a sock|
your time is coming' , knock your crotch with a clock|
they say he's a legend, it's a lock| 'his name is carved in stone' i'm like, what the fuckkk|
with a little 'patience and good luck' i go surely drag your name outta the rock|||¤

so tell em how you feel, when the Ghana boy murked you on Nairaland angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by liricyst(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Open for votes ✘
Ibime
Coogar
kr0ne
Teddybiyasi
Emaprince
darkrebel666
limerick
giyazz
sosiqdude
guykhena
ksslib
mikuz
airmark
jreyez
007bruce
Gottoboy
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
liricyst:
He’s a loser, that’s the fact numbers spoke!/ Check his profile, over 100 d sad bummer wrote/You’ll only rate d principle time-line & that gunner quote/ He’s yards dumber blokes/ Others laughed at the dick’s lines/ cos obese motherfucker is just a big time...fat momma’s Joke!/

Speaking of mommas folk, His I figured’s a bitch/ The way she’s been shared around bad men…..even the scriptures concede!/ Would take puss n Anal orgy to climax & make her vigour complete/ She took the act upon herself/to render the community her help/
her private parts now reps the whole public…she personifies the synecdoche figure of speech!/

I won’t blink an eye for his punches even if he raises his fist/ He’s seen great battles lines only when soldier ants march on to the places he’s pissed!/ Its like a Judge erases n rips/ records or claims that he a dope guy till no traces exist/ Cos whenever he tries to take charge…with a wave of the hand…the guy’s case is dismissed!/

No one praises the bitch, we take aim like soldiers & bang thru you/ Hated fool, even a priest would add vice….scold ya & cancel you/ Son…that your stubborn mum, behold her, be Thankful too/ Her undying love [/i]defiled her first [i]mother instinct……which told her to strangle you!/

I gon help her plant clips in ya chest, you would think that they germinant/ Its certain that/ he’s on death row [/i]n news [i]columns will run live [/i]stories of the vermin rat/ “the bullets put him on a [i]Quick learning path/ And the nine brought an outcome…..the mass murderers term…a 3 by 3 [/i]determinant!”/

He thought his [i]flow
on that cypher reigned, expecting we wowed/ But the crowd hailed Limerick as Elijah for putting an end to the drought!/ Still I’m betting he proud/ So I decapitate him/drop box for his body to be part laid in/…while making sure I leave his head in the clouds!/

I swear, He can’t Writes chains of rhymes/ or Ignite flames on writes/ Gather his family as a unit, they won’t have a bright brain combined!/
I’ll Open ya head with a hack tool/ have ya brain spread in a darkroom/
Then develop and hang it on the wall to help put him..... in the right frame of mind!/

It's foolish obesity is now epidermal, really dumb!/ Fat men like him say the cure are herbal, Really son?/
You shouldn't have gotten that big but that's late advice/I'll get my goons and make sure the dick's played outside/
....till he's slim and portable like an external CD-ROM!/

Bleep outta Here
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
007bruce come tag em
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by liricyst(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
obesemf:
heard this little critic wanted to mimic my gimmick|
had to perform street physics, which land him in a clinic|
they fear for your safety, grab my camera, make your mama see pics|
i go put bounty for him head, it'll become like a young thug song, everybody will be looking for lyric|||¤

single syllables,cool, i make the fool drool|
school you with rules, pull the tool out on you|
if his crew wants beef, i feed them a full bull|
tis like a chieftaincy dispute|, after obese 'piles' the pressure on you| there'll be blood on the stool|||¤

yo, this is a fuckin beat down, ifs far from a 'thriller'|
i'm iller,if you try to 'beat it', gays will rip your 'Billy Jeans', show you d!cks which are thicker|
i dey com make 'history' , better 'hold my hand' this scheme had u weaker|
and i won't care if you're 'black or white' , this beating changes your colour like michael Jackson, nigga|||¤

I just go shoot am for head as i arrive|
dem go rush you to the I.C.U, all the doctors skills they apply|
i go blow the hospital generator, laugh while dey try keeping you alive|
and make one quick call, so NEPA takes the power supply|||¤

papa Liricyst, can you, not see i'm better than you|
your victory in the final was just a damn fluke|
you sleep with wishes of beating me clearly, those dreams never come true|
these flows bring heartache, una go hold your chest and fall on this field like Nwankwo Kanu|||¤

my mind state aint in the right place, they gimme blind hate|
one hay maker leaves this skinny nigga at sea like Somali pirates|||¤

little skunk, your demise is pending, I'm watching you sternly|
see, i come with fist, 'i abandoned my arsenal, like Henry'|
my clan brings cameras, they wanna film the dramatic ending|

drop a glock, shake your brains with a sock|
your time is coming' , knock your crotch with a clock|
they say he's a legend, it's a lock| 'his name is carved in stone' i'm like, what the fuckkk|
with a little 'patience and good luck' i go surely drag your name outta the rock|||¤

so tell em how you feel, when the Ghana boy murked you on Nairaland angry
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by sosiqdude(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Still reading..... cheesy
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by 007Bruce: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Open for votes

Ibime
Coogar
kr0ne
Teddybiyasi
Emaprince
limerick
giyazz
sosiqdude
guykhena
Dj5kobo Dj5naira grin
ksslib
mikuz
airmark
jreyez
Gottoboy
Darkrebel666
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by dj5naira(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
007Bruce:
Open for votes

Ibime
Coogar
kr0ne
Teddybiyasi
Emaprince
limerick
giyazz
sosiqdude
guykhena
Dj5kobo Dj5naira grin
ksslib
mikuz
airmark
jreyez
Gottoboy
Darkrebel666

**in Shao Kahn's voice** ...don't make me laugh.
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by 007Bruce: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
my mind state aint in the right place, they gimme blind
hate|
one hay maker leaves this skinny nigga at sea like
Somali pirates|||¤

He’s a loser, that’s the fact numbers spoke!/ Check his
profile , over 100 d sad bummer wrote/You’ll only rate d
principle time-line & that gunner quote/ He’s yards
dumber blokes/ Others laughed at the dick’s lines/ cos
obese motherfucker is just a big time...fat momma’s
Joke!/

woow!
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by Limerick: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
little skunk, your demise is pending, I'm watching
you sternly|
see, i come with fist, 'i abandoned my arsenal, like
Henry'|
my clan brings cameras, they wanna film the
dramatic ending|

He’s a loser, that’s the fact numbers spoke!/ Check
his profile, over 100 d sad bummer wrote/You’ll only
rate d principle time-line & that gunner quote/ He’s
yards dumber blokes/ Others laughed at the dick’s
lines/ cos obese motherfucker is just a big time...fat
momma’s Joke!/

cheesy
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus
Bars
Heywhizzy
Danbrowndmf
jigsawkillah
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by jreyez(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dope dope dope.... I dey come vote.
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
this is a tie to me !

my favourite from lyricist was his private part/public/scheme. thanks for taking us back to literature class.
Synecdoche (part for the whole) pars pro toto .. Intelligent!

my favourite from obesemf was his closer ✘

1 Like

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by desmondDessi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
you two are very bad....u two made me scream.... make una 1st vote be4 I say something.
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by jreyez(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
My transparent verd.

Opener - obesemf (the young thug line earned him that)
Rhymes - lyricist
Smiles/Metaphors - obesemf
Punchlines - tie (dope dope, i cant decipher)
Flow - lyricist
Wordplays - obesemf
Closer - obesemf

Mvgt - Mf
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by danbrowndmf(m): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
This really look like a tie...i luv that soldier ant stuff lyricist wrote there(mayb cus i luv,funny bars)

Obesemf was really ready for this fight,he came with much dope stuffs this time..i luv dt ur hall and burnley stuff...

This is a Tie Match...
My 2cents!

2 Likes

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by JigsawKillah(m): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
I'll reread once I'm awake grin
currently looking like Nornor won
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by goshikid: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2015
NICE LINES FROM BOTH JARE! I CALL THIS A TIE!

1 Like

Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by Jason21(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2015
lyricist thinks obese is fat........and obese calls him 'skinny nigga'.....ironic!

obese, u did internal rhymes but they're not steady tho.

my-fuckyouhard-v.................tie!
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by Bars(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2015
Lmao...

U nigga both cray...nice lines!!!!

Buh obesemf..has dis!!! Enjoyed his verse most grin
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
kinglahkay
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by kinglahkay(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
obesemf:
kinglahkay

Boss!
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
where all the judges at?
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by obesemf(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
AyamDazey stormybucci JAYEFF imustsaymymindo TheSonOfMark 0merta AbuMikey donifez watchindelta blesoh texanomaly obiaguna laykorn OwerriChairman NaijaTalkTown skinnybleed
Re: • • ~ ~ Battle Of The Vikings : Obesemf Vs Liricyst ~ ~ • • by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
why tag people that aren't members of this sect to come cast a vote? ✘

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emceez Poetik: The Spoken Word Thread / King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel / Slaughter House!!! Geoxpress Vs Kinglahkay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.