Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

A Thread For Ex- C0ppers That Served At Ikene Lga Ogun State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Ex- C0ppers That Served At Ikene Lga Ogun State (547 Views)

Only Two Corpers Served In A Jigawa Local Government (Photos) / Is The Food Served At NYSC Camps Worth The #500 Per Meal FG Budgetted? / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Ex- C0ppers That Served At Ikene Lga Ogun State by Pillarofpillar(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please guys and babes in the house kindly help and enlighten me on how to survive and make life and savings where i am serving.
I am in batch A in the just concluded orientation at Ogun State and was posted to IKENE LGA and precisely Akeson Comprehensive Grammar School Ikene. I have been granted acceptance and a course to teach has been assigned. we were granted 2 weeks break/rest before coming back for full service to my fatherland.
Please any ex-copper that have served there should kindly enlighten me on how to make ends meet and how to cope with the people at least there dos and donts, cultural attitude.
i will like to have other sources of making a living apart from Federal govt allowee, i ve heard that the state pay N5000 monthly payable at the end of service year. Give me ideas on scarce things i can make little money from too.
otondo no wan go my beloved yoruba side and come out w/out little savings. I am from the Eastern part of Naija.
I hear also that the school do extramural classes and they pay but not clear of how much.
Every contribution counts.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ex Corpers Residing In The North / Very Urgent!!!!! / Niger State 15B Alawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.