Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened (6530 Views)

Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by tiwaz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
There is one thing we have noticed about the President of Nigeria, since we have been ‘watching’ him since last week Friday that he became the number one citizen of the country. What we however noticed is that the President does not joke with his God and he worships him with his naked eyes, no glasses. Some of you might say all Muslims do it, but nope… As seen in the two photos here, one above and the other one after the cut, we have other men in the photos who wore glasses, but our President still has his own out. So now you know how President Buhari worships God, no jokes!

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/06/photos-president-buhari-worships-god.html

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Note: is allahh not God almighty @OP

7 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by M0GIDI: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Funny picture.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Allah is not God d Almighty Father.... without Jesus u cant get to God!!

15 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by abduljabbar4(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
crixtex:
Jesus is nothing but a messenger of Allah.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by mujahid1339(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
crixtex:
Allah is God Almighty,not some crucified ****

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by tucky200(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
crixtex:
Goan ask arab christians frm isrealite why they refer to ALLAH as GOD
Or why ALLAH is written as GOD in arabic bible.....

6 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Paretomaster(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
crixtex:

Confused set of ppl, tot u said Jesus is God?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by ComradeAbu(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Enough of all these disturbances thrown to President Buhari. Thanks!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Freelancer00(m): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
I think his glasses is photo chromic. Its to reduce the amount of light entering the eye. He's indoor so he doesn't need it.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by vega84(m): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Which god is he worshipping? Islam god? I reserve my comment #vegatalks
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by StepTwo: 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
their biz
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by StepTwo: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Freelancer00:
I think his glasses is photo chromic. Its to reduce the amount of light entering the eye. He's indoor so he doesn't need it.

the point here is that He prays with His eyes open, unlike other Muslims.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Jesus is nothing but a messenger of Allah.
Lol... after ur quran said sumtin else... Allah is not God.. gbam#

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 06, 2015
Paretomaster:

Wen did we say so?
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2015
mujahid1339:
Jesus is d only son of God....

7 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2015
mujahid1339:
Lol.. buh deir action differs... or mode of worship
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by 4stylz: 12:22am On Jun 06, 2015
stupid Islamic people

2 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:26am On Jun 06, 2015
maybe he is realising that god is a scam
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by tpiadotcom: 12:27am On Jun 06, 2015
StepTwo:

do Muslims pray with eyes closed?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by StepTwo: 12:36am On Jun 06, 2015
tpiadotcom:

do Muslims pray with eyes closed?
gbozaaaaa.....Bros, this ur question be like bullet.
Me I no sabi oo, na read i follow you d read d article oo.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by tpiadotcom: 12:55am On Jun 06, 2015
StepTwo:

gbozaaaaa.....Bros, this ur question be like my bullet.

Me I no sabi oo, na read i follow you d read d article oo.

you for google am.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by StepTwo: 1:41am On Jun 06, 2015
tpiadotcom:

you for google am.
lol!

Bros, you can help yourself to it now, abi ur fone no d google ni?
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by ogehomes(f): 4:31am On Jun 06, 2015
See as Una use style derail.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by menesheh(m): 5:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Muslims don't close eyez when worshipping.

Who they are praying to, i dont. Non-existing deity.

Good for they.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by mrwiddy(m): 5:23am On Jun 06, 2015
StepTwo:

muslims have been mandated to pray with opened eyes,looking at their palms,don't misunderstand!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by Freelancer00(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2015
StepTwo:

Where have u seen a Muslim pray. with his eyes opened?
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by chesterlee(m): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Shoro niyen?
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by sademola: 6:32am On Jun 06, 2015
StepTwo:

Muslims DON'T pray with eyes CLOSED!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by sademola: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... after ur quran said sumtin else... Allah is not God.. gbam#

Prove it, please!
Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by iamrealdeji(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2015
crixtex:
Ok,on judgement day,where would Jesus be if God is judging people?Is it going to mean that 2 masters will be judging people that day,or Jesus will be killed Or Jesus will go into extinction? Answer that question

3 Likes

Re: Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened by iamrealdeji(m): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Paretomaster:

help me ask him pls,on judgement day,where would Jesus be if God is judging people?Is it going to mean that 2 masters will be judging people that day,or Jesus will be killed Or Jesus will go into extinction? Answer that question

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Mr President, Either He Goes Or I Go": The Real Story Behind Daura's Sack / FG To Publish List Of Terrorists And Sponsors / FEC Approves N13.9billion Contract For Bayelsa Airport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.