Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage (4887 Views)

PDP Convension: Court Bars Police, DSS, INEC From Interfering / Buhari Bars Incoming Ministers From Using Long Convoys, Appointing Excess Aides / Nigerian Govt Bans Other Para-military Agencies From Use Of Camouflage Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
I just got this from my friend in Immigration that the president through the Nsa has directed the police and paramilitary agencies from wearing their usual camouflage. How true is this ?
Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rumors everywhere
Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Ashraf123(f): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don't think so!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by stevecantrell: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please tell the man to appoint his cabinet...this is becoming ridiculous.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Rumors everywhere

The fact that impossiblity was synonymous with Jonathan's government doesn't mean Buhari's government will be like that. He has directed the ministry of justice to sue anyone that disobey the order.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sarboy:

The fact that impossiblity was synonymous with Jonathan's government doesn't mean Buhari's government will be like that. He has directed the ministry of justice to sue anyone that disobey the order.
Buh he asked d court cum efcc to pardon sylva of bayelsa
Dis Buhari hates kwuruption die
Grow sense bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Which NSA? The former or the imaginary?

Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by ionsman: 1:23am On Jun 06, 2015
soe:
Which NSA? The former or the imaginary?

Rubbish
Lol....And you aint aware that dasuki is still the nsa? Abeg no fall my hand...

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by citizenY(m): 2:01am On Jun 06, 2015
stevecantrell:

Relax your CV is being assessed. Stay tuned to Radio O Y O.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 06, 2015
ionsman:

Lol....And you aint aware that dasuki is still the nsa? Abeg no fall my hand...
go back and read the news, he is alwaysbreferred to as the NSA to the fmr president. He was just an adviser to a president, mumu, not a constitutional being. In fact, his office is more volatile than a minister.

So you had better be careful

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by xcolanto(m): 4:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Gosh! This man wants to rule Nigeria all by himself... He must think this is the 1950's.
Typical example of a onechance system of government.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by jojomario(m): 4:33am On Jun 06, 2015
This man is cutting expenses in all possible ways. The camouflage his not attitude. That does not stop them from perform their duties.

PMB- I BELIEVE

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 06, 2015
Is camouflage a Reflection of performance of duty?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by ionsman: 6:25am On Jun 06, 2015
soe:
go back and read the news, he is alwaysbreferred to as the NSA to the fmr president. He was just an adviser to a president, mumu, not a constitutional being. In fact, his office is more volatile than a minister.

So you had better be careful
Lol.....And you have to call me a mumu, tell me to be careful?
Even though we support same party/Buhari, you are just a crude person....peace. ...

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by onyiloyi(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2015
stevecantrell:
he is waiting for d 8th assembly to sit before he sends d list to dem for confirmation

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by SPAGGYYY(f): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2015
[size=20pt]please disregard this information until Buhari calls me himself to inform me[/size]
Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by rusher14: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2015
onyiloyi:
he is waiting for d 8th assembly to sit before he sends d list to dem for confirmation

Please tell them o!

Can a minister be confirmed without the endorsement of the house?

Or they want him to announce a list before the assembly is convened so as to accuse him of being undemocratic or even running a parallel government?

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Friedthunder(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2015
OK.... noted
Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:43am On Jun 06, 2015
Atleast make we know who be who
Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by likata: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2015
what has uniform got to do with performance

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2015
ionsman:

Lol.....And you have to call me a mumu, tell me to be careful?
Even though we support same party/Buhari, you are just a crude person....peace. ...
when i argue, i am not partisan.... Read my signature clearly...

And u got that right...i'm crude and rude...check out all my posts on NL, i yab anybody and everybody cos i belong to nobody

But honestly speaking..i never knew when i typed mumu...i guess it's part of me now..lol
Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2015
stevecantrell:
Please understand how things work. A cabinet cannot be in place until the individuals are confirmed by the Senate. The Senate is not even in place yet. Senate is due to be inaugurated on Tuesday. So which Cabinet are you referring to? Like most Nigerians i am eager to see things start to work but there's procedure and we have to accept that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by stevecantrell: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2015
onyiloyi:

Tuesday is just round the corner, let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by Urine: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2015
onyiloyi:

You get time to dey educate ignorant people.
Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by worksmart(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Don't be deceived by all this pointless and fake news.[size=18pt]Today is the 8th day with no public sighting of Buhari or his team since his inauguration.

No televised interaction with journalists.

Only USA's chosen Osinbajo and Atiku are talking to journalists and helping to maintain the deception.

What I am saying is Buhari was never handed power, Osinbajo may soon be promoted to president.

In the meantime present him as being incompetent; have you noticed that news media are not clamouring for information from the transition committee about the formation of a cabinet?

The trips to Chad and Niger were made before inauguration before he went to London to visit David Cameron and accompany his children back home for his inauguration.

Have you noticed that every scheduled event involving the leadership of APC has been cancelled for one reason or another?[/size]
Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by omenka(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2015
stevecantrell:
If he does today, are you going to be the one to screen and confirm them?? Is your father expecting an appointment Is he getting too nervous
Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by myklangelo(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2015
If they stop wearing camouflage na to start wearing jersey?
But speci forces do wear camouflage everywhere not the type wey de de road de colleck aka azu.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by stevecantrell: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2015
omenka:
If he does today, are you going to be the one to screen and confirm them?? Is your father expecting an appointment Is he getting too nervous

No comment.
Re: President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage by sunshine1974(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
If it's true then it's good news. Camouflage uniforms have lost all the respect and glamour it use to have. Now everybody wears it. U think the army is happy? Pls ban dem all jare. Heard even civil defense has too. Mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File / A New Tribe Has Emerged! - Northern Igbo / Family Apart: Zarah Buhari Sides Her Mom In Throwing Shades To Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.