Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly (32910 Views)

5 Signs A New Employee Won't Make It In Your Company / I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years / Revealed Shockingly Simple But Powerful Secrets To Generate 5 Figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by BBMA(f): 3:37am On Jun 06, 2015
I am an indepedent Oriflame beauty consultant and one of the leaders in this business in Nigeria

You too can start your own cosmetic company/business by being a direct selling consultant e.g of No 1 direct selling cosmetic company in Europe called Oriflame Sweden. This company has being existing almost 50yrs ago and has branches in over 60 countries( including UK, US), Nigeria is the 61st country since october 2015.

You simply register with N1200 plus product worth approximately N10,000 or more at 30% discount consultant price and sell at catalogue price. You can make as much as N5151 or more as profit on a set of product e.g e collagen set, yet the company still pay you money cash bonus on product you buy .

You can operate this business from any part of Nigeria and products have your order delivered expressly to you or you pick up your order from Oriflame Sweden Nigeria service center at 43 Adeniyi Jones Ikeja Lagos.

This is a business i do which is tested and trusted.

Read up for more details on how to sign up and get started

To sign up and get started sms or whatsapp 09097763027 or 08038181167

Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 06, 2015
Post d details of registration here so dat i do not call to be asking those questions, i wl only call wen im interested. tanx

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by BBMA(f): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2015
HOW TO REGISTER TO BE AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT

To register with oriflame, kindly send me the following: Name, Title( Mr, Miss or Mrs). Active valid Your email, valid address, date of birth, active mobile number, bank account number or driver's licence number or drivers licence number or international passport number or national idcard number or PVC number.

Alternatively if you want to register yourself online www.oriflame.com.ng, enter 3352 as sponsor number. My name oluwafunmilola Orolu will automatically pop up.

You can also visit oriflame office and fill registration form , but you will still be required to fill in sponsor number 3352

Then pay N10,000 or more into ORIFLAME COSMETICS. NIGERIA LIMITED. GTb 0158319688 SORT CODE. 058152104.

When you are registered either by me or self help online following the guide line I stated above on www.oriflame.com.ng , oriflame will send you an email saying you have been added to my network providing me with your registration details.

You also will receive similar email inclusive of your password and you will be required to activate your account via clicking on a box in the email to activate your oriflame account.

Once you do that visit www.oriflame.com.ng. login with your password and consultant number to enable you to place order for any product of your choice at consultant 30% discount price to earn you at 100bp, and pay into oriflame account the total sum of order + delivery( optional) + starter pack. Which will be summed up after confirming your order.

Or once you are registered, in your own interest within 48hrs try pay N9715, Approximately N10000 into oriflame account to cover your starter pack(catalogue, contacts form, price list etc) N1200 + Any product of your choice, worth not more than N8800. Thereafter place your order.

However If placing your order you went over board N8800. Its fine all you need do is still confirm your order and pay the balance within 48hr after ordering .e.g if you order today you have till monday morning to pay or your order is cancelled and will owe oriflame N100 cancelation fee.

If you want to home or office delivery depending on address you put down for registration you add delivery fee of e.g N735 within Lagos to money e.g N10,000 or more to be paid into oriflame account which covers product and starter pack.
You are required to pay N10,000 into oriflame account once you have recieved oriflame's email.

When paying at the bank state your consultant number beside depositors name. Likewise if you paying using transfer slip or via online banking, In the remark space state your consultant number besides your registered name as depositors name.

Note that If you don't exhaust the N8800 or the money paid to buy and you have earned 100bp at least when placing order which qualifies you to be paid by oriflame each month,no problem, you can use the balance to shop next time online.
Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by BBMA(f): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2015
You not ready to make money shocked smiley

How are you not ready? I can find suggestion or solution to make you ready? Talk to me.

Never seen anyone who sees opportunity to make money and says not ready.
There is a great opportunity to make Money, which ever part of Nigeria you are.

Even if you registered e.g while in abuja , you can still continue when you reallocate to kano or Anambra.

This is a business that :
1)create generational wealth

2) has no financial risk

3) has very low capital investment

4) is not all about networking

5) is a direct buying and selling business

6) Is an inheritable business.

7) no product is imposed on you.

cool products are daily essential need for babies/children ,teenager, adult male and female, ageing, men and women which include: baby care range, ,makeup, haircare product, fragrance, skincare product, body cream, body scrub, hand cream, foot talc for men, anti perspirant deodorant, bodypray, nail Polish and treatment, foot cream , after shave etc

9) is a business you can fall back on as pension

10) takes you all over the world( all expense paid trip, starting from visa application)

11) Is an alternative source of income

12) Makes you as women or man confident, financially independent and not a liability

13)is business that builds your skill and potential

14)Its a business that helps identify strength and business acumen

1) does not affect your present business or job.

16) its good business as a student, stay home wives, working class person, graduate can start and build on.

17) you are your own boss. You call the shot on how much time you put in daily, strategies, you determine how far you want to go and how much you want to earn. Its all about you,

Register today and get started

Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by emmanuelreal: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pls are u sure of this info nd hw much d company pay back after registration nd product order.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by BBMA(f): 1:26am On Jun 08, 2015
I am very sure of these info provided. I am into this business and I am a testimony and witness to how much you can make in a month from this business and other benefit. For security purpose some picture and post can't be displayed here. If you read through my post, I stated there is no financial risk risk to this business. Just take a bold step and register.

You can as well visit Oriflame Nigeria sales office at 43 Adeniyi Jones Ikeja,Lagos to verify all details provided here. Also you can visit www.oriflame.com.ng too .
Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by BBMA(f): 1:36am On Jun 08, 2015
I am very sure of these info provided. I am into this business and I am a testimony and witness to how much you can make in a month from this business and other benefit. For security purpose some picture and post can't be displayed here. If you read through my post, I stated there is no financial risk risk to this business. Just take a bold step and register.

You can as well visit Oriflame Nigeria sales office at 43 Adeniyi Jones Ikeja,Lagos to verify all details provided here. Also you can visit www.oriflame.com.ng too .
emmanuelreal:
Pls are u sure of this info nd hw much d company pay back after registration nd product order.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by BBMA(f): 1:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Brokenbars:
Post d details of registration here so dat i do not call to be asking those questions, i wl only call wen im interested. tanx

To register with oriflame, kindly send me the following: Name, Title( Mr, Miss or Mrs). Active valid Your email, valid address, date of birth, active mobile number, bank account number or driver's licence number or drivers licence number or international passport number or national idcard number or PVC number.

Alternatively if you want to register yourself online www.oriflame.com.ng, enter 3352 as sponsor number. My name oluwafunmilola Orolu will automatically pop up.

You can also visit oriflame office and fill registration form , but you will still be required to fill in sponsor number 3352

Then pay N10,000 or more into ORIFLAME COSMETICS. NIGERIA LIMITED. GTb 0158319688 SORT CODE. 058152104.

When you are registered either by me or self help online following the guide line I stated above on www.oriflame.com.ng , oriflame will send you an email saying you have been added to my network providing me with your registration details.

You also will receive similar email inclusive of your password and you will be required to activate your account via clicking on a box in the email to activate your oriflame account.

Once you do that visit www.oriflame.com.ng. login with your password and consultant number to enable you to place order for any product of your choice at consultant 30% discount price to earn you at 100bp, and pay into oriflame account the total sum of order + delivery( optional) + starter pack. Which will be summed up after confirming your order.

Or once you are registered, in your own interest within 48hrs try pay N9715, Approximately N10000 into oriflame account to cover your starter pack(catalogue, contacts form, price list etc) N1200 + Any product of your choice, worth not more than N8800. Thereafter place your order.

However If placing your order you went over board N8800. Its fine all you need do is still confirm your order and pay the balance within 48hr after ordering .e.g if you order today you have till monday morning to pay or your order is cancelled and will owe oriflame N100 cancelation fee.

If you want to home or office delivery depending on address you put down for registration you add delivery fee of e.g N735 within Lagos to money e.g N10,000 or more to be paid into oriflame account which covers product and starter pack.
You are required to pay N10,000 into oriflame account once you have recieved oriflame's email.

When paying at the bank state your consultant number beside depositors name. Likewise if you paying using transfer slip or via online banking, In the remark space state your consultant number besides your registered name as depositors name.

Note that If you don't exhaust the N8800 or the money paid to buy and you have earned 100bp at least when placing order which qualifies you to be paid by oriflame each month,no problem, you can use the balance to shop next time online.
Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by BBMA(f): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Like i mentioned previously with Oriflame cosmetic there's a product for everyone including babies.

Oriflame cosmetics are produced using:

1) highest scientific innovation that gives precision to each product
2) least chemicals
3)more natural/organic ingredients like extracts from plant/trees: flowers, fruits ,herbs.

Thus the products are simply
a) effective
b) skin friendly
c) Luxurious
d)Timeless
e) Beautiful
f) Trendy

Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by BBMA(f): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
I have never seen nor heard of a company that increase your salary basis or promote you on monthly basis no matter how hard you work each month. Have you?

Oriflame cosmetic does and much more.

There is no financial risk you have nothing to loose. Imagine earning N6500 as starter as bonus( commission) aside profit this month and next month you earn N81,000 and next month you earning 5 figure income.

it happens in Oriflame. Am a witness and got several witness to this fact.

What are you waiting for.
Find time to visit Oriflame sales office at 43 Adeniyi Jones Ikeja Lagos.

In mean time you can read through the threads of this post and add me on 09097763027 to get you started and teach you how you can make it happen.

Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
I have never seen nor heard of a company that increase your salary basis or promote you on monthly basis no matter how hard you work each month. Have you?

Oriflame cosmetic does and much more.

There is no financial risk you have nothing to loose. Imagine earning N6500 as starter as bonus( commission) aside profit this month and next month you earn N81,000 and next month you earning 5 figure income.
it happens in Oriflame. Am a witness and got several witness to this fact.
What are you waiting for.
With just 10k you can start earning too
In mean time you can read through the threads of this post and add me on 08031196360 or cal me on 08051584070to get you started and teach you how you can make it happen.
Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by fateezarah(f): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015

Alternatively if you want to register yourself online www.oriflame.com.ng, enter 11539 as sponsor number. My name Fatima zara mahmud will automatically pop up.

You can also visit oriflame office and fill registration form , but you will still be required to fill in sponsor number 11539

Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2015

Alternatively if you want to register yourself online www.oriflame.com.ng, enter 32450 as sponsor number. My name Hadiya Usman will automatically pop up.

You can also visit oriflame office and fill registration form , but you will still be required to fill in sponsor number 32450

Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2015

Alternatively if you want to register yourself online www.oriflame.com.ng, enter 32450 as sponsor number. My name Hadiya Usman will automatically pop up.

You can also visit oriflame office and fill registration form , but you will still be required to fill in sponsor number 32450

Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by BBMA(f): 4:12am On Aug 21, 2015
Do you you want to be a beauty consultant with an international brand with N1200?

Would you like to be a cosmetic distributor with a minimum start up capital of 10k?

Would you like to turn your daily expense into income turnover .

Do you want want learn how to earn 100k above monthly and graduate to earning at least N1million monthly?

If yes Be my guest tomorrow Saturday 22nd september at ikeja Lagos as I invite you to a free seminar drop your whatsapp number for more details and seat reservation. You can kindly add me up too. Thank you.

Beads and beauty makeover & accessories (BBMA)
( beauty studio, spa and academy)
09097763027,08038181167( both whatsapp activate)
721road e close house 27 festac town Lagos.
Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by BBMA(f): 4:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Don't be left behind.

Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by chachabae(f): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria is looking for serious minded people who are ready to change their financial status. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. We will support and guide you all through when you register.
For more information, call/whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by chachabae(f): 6:10am On Jul 16, 2017
contact me if you're interested in joining Oriflame or buying any of our product from any part of Nigeria that you're.
Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by chachabae(f): 6:11am On Jul 16, 2017
contact me if you're interested in joining Oriflame or buying any of our product from any part of Nigeria that you're.
Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm now a Nigerian Oriflame Consultant. Info here.
Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by Rokaa(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
JideTheBlogger:
I'm now a Nigerian Oriflame Consultant. Info here.

Hello man.

Does adquet banners show on operamini?
Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by hangzhouro(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2018
can I join as a man?
Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by adeyinka03(f): 1:41pm On May 13, 2018
hangzhouro:
can I join as a man?
Sure you can join. There is a male among the tip 15 consultants in Nigeria and the company was founded by two men.
hangzhouro:
can I join as a man?
Re: How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly by IsaacBuchi(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Do you still have more questions?

Let's continue the discussion here

ORIFLAME: Cosmetics, Products, Price & Benefits

Continuation Link: https://www.dailysteer.com/multilevel-marketing-mlm/oriflame/oriflame/

(1) (Reply)

Meet Adebola Rebecca, GIGL’s First Female Captain (photos) / Abubakar Aliyu, The Cooperate Pure Water Seller In Abuja Is Now A Student / Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.