Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! (12960 Views)

Business Opportunity: Start Your Beauty Business With Oriflame Nigeria / Double Your Income With Oriflame / Life A Good Life With Oriflame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
A lot of testimonies keep on coming from users of this product I call the ‪#‎GreatMagician‬.

Ask me why??

Bioclinic No Spot™ technology (withSalicylic Acid and Centella) clears pores, target breakouts, and help fade away post-blemish scars.

Apply morning and evening to cleansed face, concentrating on spot prone areas.

***Non-comedogenic to suit any skin type.

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
When your teeth are protected, smiling comes easy.

Optifresh System 8 ( Crystal White and Total protection) puts the power in your hands.

Get yours now for just #900.

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello guys,
This is a product made solely to take extreme care for you.

The new NORTH FOR MEN TOTAL AGE CONTROL CREAM AND AFTER SHAVE MOISTURE BALM.

The Total Age Control cream keeps your face comfortably hydrated, attacks wrinkles, firms and smoothes your skin and also restores radiance.

WHILE

The After Shave Moistur balm protects and also provides moisture leaving your face bump-free and fresh.

Contact me to get yours!!!!

1 Share

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
If you desire a super soft and glowing skin, just do this- Exfoliate! Exfoliate!! Exfoliate!!!Milk &

Honey Gold Smoothing Sugar Scrub makes exfoliating easy and fun.

Get yours today!!!

‪#‎OriflameRocks

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2015
GIORDANI GOLD JEWEL LIPSTICK

Cashmere-soft lipstick featuring a powerful blend of moisturisers for beautifully conditioned and hydrated lips all day.....presented in an exquisite golden designer case.

**This is a true jewel of your handbag.Contact me classy ladies to get yours!!!
(available in different shades)

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Battling with wrinkles and aging effects??

Our Ecollagen set is the answer!! Includes triple cleanser, toner, over night boost, night cream and day cream.

Get this complete Ecollagen Hero set and get an eye cream FREE!!

Look young and dashing even at 40,50,60 etc years; products are organic based.

Place your order now 08066854539.

Would you love to distribute?? contact 08066854539

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Don't be caught between the devil (your employer) and the deep blue sea (the economy).

Join a buisness where your financial status is guaranteed; either the economy is bad or not or your company close down or not.

In Oriflame,we sack our boss they don't sack us!

SOME OF THE THINGS YOU STAND TO GAIN IF YOU JOIN ORIFLAME COSMETICS;
(1)Get 30% on all products for life.

(2)Get monthly salary that can be in thousands or millions depending on your team activity.

(3)Get accumulated cash awards of up to 400million naira.

(4)Qualify for all expense paid trip abroad if you meet the set targets.

(5)Have a two nights out in a five star hotel with your partner all expense paid if you meet set targets.

(6)Qualify for business seminars and fun dinners etc.

(7)Low start up capital of #10,000.

(coolThe buisness can be inherited by your next of kin,so your generations yet unborn can reap from this.

(9)No risk involved.

(10)Products are not imposed on consultants; you choose to buy whatever you want any day,anytime and many more...

If you will like to know more about this buisness contact me on watsapp via 08066854539.

Have a fun-filled week!!

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Happy Sunday!!

This client shared a before/after photo using one of Oriflame Skin Care product- Essential Fairness Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser.

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hello fans,
To celebrate our 1st Anniversary (that was on the 2nd of this month), Oriflame has decidedto give the VeryMe Mascara for half the price and this lasts throughout October.

So, new consultants this is your chance to grab this great opportunity.

Whatsapp 08066854539 now on info on how to get started.

**abeg, make una use eye chop the cake and pray also for bigger us****

Happy Anniversary Oriflame Cosmetics

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2015
Goodmorning fans and Welcome to another prosperous week!!!
I wish us all the best of today and this week.
Stay Happy! Have fun!! Look Good!!! You can be and have all that with ‪#‎OriflameCosmetics‬.
Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2015
Another testimony from a client who used and is still using Oriflame products on her face to clear breakouts and dark spots.

She used a combination of:
- Pure Skin Black Head Toner (Deep Action)
- Bioclinic Adult Skin Anti-Breakout
-Love Nature Cream.

Check out the before and after photos.

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2015
*OPTIMALS' SEEING IS BELIEVING EYE CREAM.*

A multi-benefit eye cream that visibly reduces puffiness, fades dark circles around the eye and gives you awakened, bright-looking eyes.

Get yours now. Call or whatsapp 08066854539

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Good day friends,

If you have a skin problem and you do not know how to treat it or the best products to use, worry no more.

Contact me on 08066854539 and get the best solution....be rest assured that your skin problem will be history.

Happy weekend!!!

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oh my....every home and individual needs to get this balm. It totally works magic....and this is speaking fromexperience. It totally clears a blocked nostril or dry up a runny one and its so mild.....wow.

TENDER CARE-A gentle multi-tasking balm with natural beewax and vegetable oil, suitable for lips, face,nose, cuticles or any area that is dry, rough or sore.

Get yours today!!!

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Do you have this too oily skin that makes you prone to acne or blackheads??
You can now enjoy a matte face with our OPTIMAL SET for oily skin.
Contact me (08066854539) to get yours and precise directions on how to use it.

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Oh my....every home and individual needs to get this balm. It totally works magic....and this is speaking from experience. It totally clears a blocked nostril or dry up a runny one and its so mild.....wow.....and the best part is that helps grow and strenghten front hairs.

TENDER CARE-A gentle multi-tasking balm with natural beewax and vegetable oil, suitable for lips, face,nose, cuticles or any area that is dry, rough or sore.
Get yours today!!![/quote]

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Promo! Promo!!

For those who stay in Onitsha and Environs, you can get your Oriflame Products especially as we approach the Harmattan season at a reduced price.....

Contact me now on 08066854539 to place your order now.
Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2015
Happy Weekend Everyone!!

End your week this unique fragrance from#ORIFLAME.NG

***POSSESS EAU DE PARFUM*****

Ladies, Possess his heart and soul with this fragrance.

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2015
Keep your skin looking fresh and shine-free all day.

THE ONE MATTE VELVET Ultra-fine pressed powder with Anti-Shine Complex gives control shine with a velvety texture.

Sensationally soft on skin for a natural finish that won’t cake, fade or rub off easily.

Contact me now to get yours for just #3300.

Available shade is Dark Biege.

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2015
slimgold123:
I will like to be part of this
That's a very wise decision. Add me on whatsapp so that I can put you through
Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2015
An exciting addition to our Love Nature Tea Tree set:
- Love Nature Purifying Clay Mask ( for Oily skin)

- Love Nature Hydrating Gel Mask (for combination skin)

- Love Nature Hydrating Face Scrub (for combination skin).

Looking just got easier and exciting.

Contact 08066854539 to purchase yours and for more enquiries.

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
The knowledge to make wealth can never be taught in school....
Become your own boss today!!!!!

Everyday,we use from TOOTHPASTE to BATHGEL to CLEANSER to SHAMPOO to CONDITIONER to BODY CREAM to TONER to ROLL ON to FOUNDATION to POWDER to EYE SHADOW to KAJAL to MASCARA to LIPSTICK to LIPGLOSS to BODY SPRAY to PERFUME and so on till infinity.
Oriflame is a company that produces over 300 of theseproducts annually.
With oriflame business,you
*get your goods @ 23% discount as soon as you join by registering to be a consultant/distributor with just#1,200
*create generational wealth
*start with a very low capital
*earn your salary monthly (i.e you get paid every month for introducing people to the brand based on what they buy monthly)
*look good
*have fun
*get qualified for an all expense paid trip abroad(i.e if you meet set target)
*get invited for expensive dinners at a five star hotel
*can win cars and much much more......

Isn't that appealing to you Oh Yes It is.

All you have to do is contact through inbox or 08066854539(whatsapp enabled) to get started.

WAIT FOR NO ONE!!! THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Its the Month and about that time of the year that LOVE is celebrated worldwide....talking about the Valentine Day which comes up on the 14th day of February.What are your plans concerning gifts to loved ones?? Areyou at loss for unique gifts to present to him/her/ the one??Search no more!! We've got the best Fragrance you can gift to your loved ones and at a reduced price.
Contact 08066854539 today to order for yours and also for consultation on the best beauty products to rely on for a beautiful.skin.‪
#‎OriflameBeautyProductsOnTop

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by MariaGoretti: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2016
GET ANSWERS!!!! GET YOUR SKIN CARE PROBLEMS SOLVED!!!

No doubt, skin care is confusing. For every skin care problem, there’s hundreds of conflicting “solutions”. So, we spoke to our panel of Oriflame Experts to get their professional advice on how to solve your biggest skin care problems – once and for all.
VISIT -http://oriflamemarket.com/blog

Re: Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! by syntekelite(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2016
to be your boss and make serious money visit www.igold.mysyntek.com for more information..make btw $300 to $500 every month and become financially free..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Profession Stands Out In Nigeria? / Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To / Why Men Love Working Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.